IGNORED

Is there a GREAT FAKE OUT coming? Is it the PAUSE before the end?

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The Bible also says something else peculiar ... 

Luke 8:17  For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

So the question is, how detailed is this?  Is this a hint?

The rabbi that married my wife and I, Jonathan Cahn, wrote a book called the Paradigm which he saw parallels between Ahab, Jezebel, and Jehu to current events and types and shadows of types of people.

He wrote extensively connecting Ahab to Bill Clinton, Jezebel to Hillary Clinton, and Jehu to Donald Trump.

Now notice the LAST few acts of Jehu in the Bible ...

2Ki 9:22  And when Joram saw Jehu, he said, “Is it peace, Jehu?” He answered, “What peace can there be, so long as the whorings and the sorceries of your mother Jezebel are so many?” 

No peace until Jezebel was dealt with ...

2Ki 9:30  When Jehu came to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it. And she painted her eyes and adorned her head and looked out of the window. 

2Ki 9:31  And as Jehu entered the gate, she said, “Is it peace, you Zimri, murderer of your master?” 

2Ki 9:32  And he lifted up his face to the window and said, “Who is on my side? Who?” Two or three eunuchs looked out at him. 

2Ki 9:33  He said, “Throw her down.” So they threw her down. And some of her blood spattered on the wall and on the horses, and they trampled on her. 

2Ki 9:34  Then he went in and ate and drank. And he said, “See now to this cursed woman and bury her, for she is a king's daughter.” 

2Ki 9:35  But when they went to bury her, they found no more of her than the skull and the feet and the palms of her hands. 

2Ki 9:36  When they came back and told him, he said, “This is the word of the LORD, which he spoke by his servant Elijah the Tishbite: ‘In the territory of Jezreel the dogs shall eat the flesh of Jezebel, 

2Ki 9:37  and the corpse of Jezebel shall be as dung on the face of the field in the territory of Jezreel, so that no one can say, This is Jezebel.’” 

So in the NEAR FUTURE ... will we see the judgment of 'Jezebel'? 

... continuing ... 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

... then we see the judgment of the 'family of Ahab ...

2Ki 10:6  Then he wrote to them a second letter, saying, “If you are on my side, and if you are ready to obey me, take the heads of your master's sons and come to me at Jezreel tomorrow at this time.” Now the king's sons, seventy persons, were with the great men of the city, who were bringing them up. 

2Ki 10:7  And as soon as the letter came to them, they took the king's sons and slaughtered them, seventy persons, and put their heads in baskets and sent them to him at Jezreel. 

Is the judgment coming to all those of "Ahab's and Jezebel's family?"

2Ki 10:10  Know then that there shall fall to the earth nothing of the word of the LORD, which the LORD spoke concerning the house of Ahab, for the LORD has done what he said by his servant Elijah.” 

2Ki 10:11  So Jehu struck down all who remained of the house of Ahab in Jezreel, all his great men and his close friends and his priests, until he left him none remaining.

So we have the judgment to Ahab's house ... notice the Elijah connection ... keep this in mind!

Until next time ... 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

Next Jehu slaughters the REST of the BAAL worshippers ...

2Ki 10:18  Then Jehu assembled all the people and said to them, “Ahab served Baal a little, but Jehu will serve him much. 

2Ki 10:19  Now therefore call to me all the prophets of Baal, all his worshipers and all his priests. Let none be missing, for I have a great sacrifice to offer to Baal. Whoever is missing shall not live.” But Jehu did it with cunning in order to destroy the worshipers of Baal. 

2Ki 10:20  And Jehu ordered, “Sanctify a solemn assembly for Baal.” So they proclaimed it. 

2Ki 10:21  And Jehu sent throughout all Israel, and all the worshipers of Baal came, so that there was not a man left who did not come. And they entered the house of Baal, and the house of Baal was filled from one end to the other. 

2Ki 10:22  He said to him who was in charge of the wardrobe, “Bring out the vestments for all the worshipers of Baal.” So he brought out the vestments for them. 

2Ki 10:23  Then Jehu went into the house of Baal with Jehonadab the son of Rechab, and he said to the worshipers of Baal, “Search, and see that there is no servant of the LORD here among you, but only the worshipers of Baal.” 

2Ki 10:24  Then they went in to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings. Now Jehu had stationed eighty men outside and said, “The man who allows any of those whom I give into your hands to escape shall forfeit his life.” 

2Ki 10:25  So as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, Jehu said to the guard and to the officers, “Go in and strike them down; let not a man escape.” So when they put them to the sword, the guard and the officers cast them out and went into the inner room of the house of Baal, 

2Ki 10:26  and they brought out the pillar that was in the house of Baal and burned it. 

2Ki 10:27  And they demolished the pillar of Baal, and demolished the house of Baal, and made it a latrine to this day. 

2Ki 10:28  Thus Jehu wiped out Baal from Israel. 

2Ki 10:29  But Jehu did not turn aside from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which he made Israel to sin—that is, the golden calves that were in Bethel and in Dan. 

2Ki 10:30  And the LORD said to Jehu, “Because you have done well in carrying out what is right in my eyes, and have done to the house of Ahab according to all that was in my heart, your sons of the fourth generation shall sit on the throne of Israel.” 

2Ki 10:31  But Jehu was not careful to walk in the law of the LORD, the God of Israel, with all his heart. He did not turn from the sins of Jeroboam, which he made Israel to sin.

The last act of Jehu was to wipe out the worshippers of Baal!

In this story ... Elijah is mentioned 2 times ... so let's turn there ...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

The story of Elijah ... I'm beginning with the slaughter of the Ba'al worshippers ...

1Ki 18:39  And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, “The LORD, he is God; the LORD, he is God.” 

1Ki 18:40  And Elijah said to them, “Seize the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape.” And they seized them. And Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon and slaughtered them there. 

NOTICE what happened immediately after ...

1Ki 18:41  And Elijah said to Ahab, “Go up, eat and drink, for there is a sound of the rushing of rain.” 

So the PROPHET KNEW the RAIN WAS COMING BEFORE IT WAS SEEN!

1Ki 18:42  So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Mount Carmel. And he bowed himself down on the earth and put his face between his knees. 

1Ki 18:43  And he said to his servant, “Go up now, look toward the sea.” And he went up and looked and said, “There is nothing.” And he said, “Go again,” seven times. 

1Ki 18:44  And at the seventh time he said, “Behold, a little cloud like a man's hand is rising from the sea.” And he said, “Go up, say to Ahab, ‘Prepare your chariot and go down, lest the rain stop you.’” 

1Ki 18:45  And in a little while the heavens grew black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode and went to Jezreel. 

If there is a parallel to the destruction of the ba'al worshippers to events happening ... I'm watching to see if the Durham investigations ... the investigations into the evils of this world are exposed!  IF this is accurate ... THEN ... we very well may see the outpouring of God's spirit ... the MALKOSH (latter rain) begin to take place!  A period where the BAD GUYS are being arrested ... a time when evil is exposed for what it is ... a time whereby it looks like GOD HAS WON ... a period of "peace and safety" ... 

But in reality, it's the LAST HARVEST ... judgment is at the very doors ... while people see and look around saying 'God has won' they actually turn to sin and careless living not realizing it's the LAST PAUSE ...

This is a WORKING THEORY ... I've posted this IN ADVANCE ... to see how accurate this is in the future.  

I'M NOT CLAIMING this as FACT ... I'm not declaring myself a prophet ... I'm merely studying His Word, looking at things happening, and TRYING to figure things out!  :)

Time will tell how accurate or inaccurate this is ... 

Be blessed!

• Thumbs Up 1

• George unlocked this topic
  • Steward

1 hour ago, Heaven_Bound said:

So, if Clinton's are arrested and judged and pronounced Guilty, this would open the Door to Revival and possibly the revival of Trump come 2024?   It would be nice if the Biden's fell from power.

If we see the evils exposed for what it is... I'm anticipating not just Hillary, but dozens of major arrrests and the 'New World Order' thrown on its heels crazy type of arrests.  Think the Nuremburg Trials of the 1940s type of arrests and prosecution.   Thats what I see coukd happen. The move of God is already started.  i can sense a change as I speak now.  Covid woke a lot of people up.

This is a snippet of our wedding with Jonathan.

https://youtu.be/ZKSRFw7lksQ

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  2

Jonathan Cahn….. is this the same chap who fellowships with Kenneth Copeland on BVOV (believers voice of victory) ?

• Steward

2 minutes ago, B-B said:

Jonathan Cahn….. is this the same chap who fellowships with Kenneth Copeland on BVOV (believers voice of victory) ?

No I don't think so.  But I don't keep up with his book speaking events.  His publisher has him on lots of shows promoting his books.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

12 hours ago, George said:

1Th 5:4  But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief. 

Great verse here, George.  And in 1 Th 5:5, we are told that we are children of light rather than darkness.  Because we listen to God's Word, the Holy Spirit will enable us to see through the darkness and deception, allowing us to discern all the signs and determine the season of our Lord’s return. 90554292-E160-4313-B27F-E135E29AF94F.gif.94def25a782d8666318231ae3418b6d7.gif

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

- 1 Thessalonians 5:4-6 (KJV)

in Christ, Selah 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.   
- Revelation 3:3 (KJV)

in Christ, Selah 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

For my part I would say that types, patterns and ensamples of Israel are for sure applicable to the church, for our admonition, instruction and warning....so more important than applying them to the political situation I believe we need to apply them to ourselves, to the church first.  What I'm seeing is that the church at large is "halting between two opinions" exactly like what Elijah called Israel out on, ie, Israel was trying to serve both God and mammon/Baal at the same time.  The way that Jesus/Yeshua demonstrated to us was a way of simplicity, and He said we cannot serve two masters.  The word says to buy the truth but sell it not, freely we have received so freely give.......and Jesus made himself of no reputation, fleeing the crowns that man likes to confer.  The church has been adopting the ways of the world rather than Jesus' way.....many have been enriching themselves and making a name for themselves not realizing they have been following the way of the world and the flesh.  We need to come back to the simplicity of Christ and be people of the Way again, HIS way, and in that there might be hope that society around us might be leavened with the gospel once again.  (The kingdom of heaven being like leaven that a woman hid in three measures of meal.)

• Thumbs Up 1