DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

I was getting lost in the thread with all the covenants and  thought I need to do a quick refresher and thought  maybe it would help someone else too.  

Abrahamic Covenant -

not only of land but to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Genesis 17:3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

Genesis 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Genesis 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Genesis 17:6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Hebrews 6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

Genesis 17:9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

Genesis 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

Genesis 17:11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Genesis 17:12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Genesis 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Genesis 17:14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Genesis 17:15 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.

Genesis 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

Genesis 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

Genesis 17:18 And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!

Genesis 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Romans 9:9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

Romans 9:10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac

ESTABLISHED 
Genesis 26:1 And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.

Genesis 26:2 And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:

Genesis 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

CONFIRMED 
Genesis 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Genesis 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Genesis 35:12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

DOES NOT DEPEND ON WHAT THE SEEDS DO.  UNCONDITIONAL, UNCHANGABLE, ON GODS OATH 

Genesis 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

INHERITORS OF THE COVENANT ARE KNOWN AS 'ISRAEL'

JACOB/ISRAEL HAS 12 SONS. BECOME THE 12 TRIBED NATION OF ISRAEL

REUBEN SINNED,  LOST HIS BIRTHRIGHT,  FIRST SON OF JACOB AND RACHAEL JOSEPH INHERIT BIRTHRIGHT AND SPECIAL BLESSING   

Genesis 35:22 And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

Genesis 35:23 The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun:

Genesis 35:24 The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin:

Genesis 35:25 And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali:

Genesis 35:26 And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid: Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram.

BEFORE JACOB/ISRAEL DIES JOSEPH BRINGS TWO SONS  TO RECEIVE BLESSING AND BIRTHRIGHT

1 Chronicles 5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

1 Chronicles 5:2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)

Genesis 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

Genesis 48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Genesis 48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

Genesis 48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

Genesis 48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Genesis 48:20 And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

Genesis 48:21 And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.

Genesis 48:22 Moreover I have given to thee one portion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.

AFTER THE YEARS IN EGYPT AND THE COMING TO THE PROMISE LAND

THE NATIONAL COVENANT  IF THEY KEPT THEN HE WOULD BLESS

If they didn't....

They wanted a king, got a king, king removed and DAVID picked by God

EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH DAVID AND HOUSE OF JUDAH
2 Samuel 7:8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:

2 Samuel 7:9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.

2 Samuel 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

2 Samuel 7:11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.

2 Samuel 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

2 Samuel 7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

2 Samuel 7:15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

2 Samuel 7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.

2 Samuel 7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

Jeremiah 33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

Jeremiah 33:19 And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying,

Jeremiah 33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

Jeremiah 33:21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

Jeremiah 33:22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

Jeremiah 33:23 Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

Jeremiah 33:24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

Jeremiah 33:25 Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

Jeremiah 33:26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

DAVID reigns over Southern then Northern and Southern tribes, Solomon comes in and starts to sin

Nation DIVIDED into two

Northern 10 tribes House of Israel includes BIRTHRIGHT TRIBES  Ephriam and Manasseh 933 - 700 APPROX

Southern 2 House of Judah includes THRONE from covenant with David 933-600 APPROX

THE THRONE AND BIRTHRIGHT SEPARATED

1 Chronicles 5:2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)

This is WHEN GOD SEPARATED THEM AND THEY WERE GIVEN DIFFERENT DUTIES.  

1.  FULFILL THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT  HAVING LOTS OF SEEDS AND LOTS OF NATIONS AND KINGS  (BIRTHRIGHT)

2.  BRING FORTH THE MESSIAH TO SIT UPON THE THRONE OF DAVID (KINGLINE)

LEV 26 KICKS 

first
NORTHEN tribes slowly go INTO captivity to Assyrians
2 Kings 15, 17 and 18

second
even worse SOUTHERN tribes  2 Kings 18 13 get captured by Assyrians the Nebuchadnezar, King of Babylon final removal 2 Kings 25 

EVERYONE DRIVEN FROM THE LAND JUST LIKE PUNISHMENT PROMISED.  

PEOPLE STILL GODS PEOPLE.  WILL ALWAYS BE GODS PEOPLE.  ARE NOT CAST OFF so ANOTHER
PEOPLE CAN TAKE OVER. 

GOD HAS MADE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH THEM AND IT DOES NOT DEPEND ON WHAT THEY DO,  IT DEPENDS ON GOD NOT BEING ABLE TO LIE

The BIRTHRIGHT tribes are scattered through out the world OUT OF THEIR LANDS.  They DON'T GO TO JUDAH.  They go to EUROPE AND THEN THE WORLD.

LIKE SANDS OF THE SEA, DUST OF THE EARTH, STARS OF THE SKY THEY ARE POPULATING the world.  You know with Gods Blessings they are multiplying faster that those around them.  They have forgotten who they were hundreds of years before CHRIST EVER STEPS FOOT ONTO THE EARTH.  

AND WHEN HE DOES START HIS MINISTRY  

it is in JERUSALEM AMONGST the HOUSE OF JUDAH.  The House of Judah who had  been sent back to build the temple (CHRIST IS GOING TO BE BORN) by Cyrus.  

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The SHEEP WHO 500 YEARS BEFORE HAD BEEN SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.  NOW ONLY KNOWN AS THE GENTILES, THE HEATHEN THE NATIONS.  

THEY DON'T have any idea that 10 15 20 GENERATIONS AGO they were The House of Israel.  

Ezekiel 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

Ezekiel 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Ezekiel 36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.

Ezekiel 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Ezekiel 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Ezekiel 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Ezekiel 36:29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

Ezekiel 36:30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.

Ezekiel 36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

Ezekiel 36:32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 36:33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

Ezekiel 36:34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

Ezekiel 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The end

John 18:8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

John 18:9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

LOST NOT ONE OF THOSE SCATTERED SHEEP.  
SO THOSE 'SCATTERED SHEEP' THAT HE HAS COME FOR,  MUST BE CALLED 'CHRISTIANS' FROM NOW ON because

ALL OF HIS  aren't going to be born in THE FINAL GENERATION only.  

HE HASN'T LOST A ONE and these SCATTERED sheep are still under the Abrahamic Covenant so they have/will become theDUST OF THE EARTH, SAND OF THE SEA, STARS OF THE SKY,  CHILDREN OF GOD.  

AND being 'SCATTERED' they have NO IDEA who they ONCE WERE, it could have been 20 plus generations.    They have become like the heathen not knowing God.  BUT Jesus said

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

SO THE 'GENTILES OR HEATHENS' MOST LIKELY TO HEAR THE WORDS OF GOD AND BECOME CHRISTIANS ARE HIS SHEEP.  

AKA

I SUBMIT THEY ARE TO BE TAKEN FROM AMONGST THE HEATHEN AND HAVE BEEN THE 'HEATHEN' AND THE 'GENTILES' COMING TO CHRIST FOR THE PAST 2000 YEARS

THE CHURCH

Edited by DeighAnn
HIGHLIGHT
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47

On 4/17/2022 at 3:54 PM, DeighAnn said:

I was getting lost in the thread with all the covenants and  thought I need to do a quick refresher and thought  maybe it would help someone else too.  

Abrahamic Covenant -

Genesis 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Genesis 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Genesis 17:6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Hebrews 6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

Genesis 17:9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

Genesis 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

Genesis 17:11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Genesis 17:12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Genesis 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Genesis 17:14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Genesis 17:15 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.

Genesis 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

Genesis 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

Genesis 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Romans 9:9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

Romans 9:10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac

ESTABLISHED 
Genesis 26:1 And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.

Genesis 26:2 And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:

Genesis 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

CONFIRMED 

Genesis 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

Genesis 35:12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

REUBEN SINNED,  LOST HIS BIRTHRIGHT,  FIRST SON OF JACOB AND RACHAEL JOSEPH INHERIT BIRTHRIGHT AND SPECIAL BLESSING   

Genesis 35:22 And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

Genesis 35:23 The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun:

Genesis 35:26 And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid: Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram.

BEFORE JACOB/ISRAEL DIES JOSEPH BRINGS TWO SONS  TO RECEIVE BLESSING AND BIRTHRIGHT

1 Chronicles 5:1 Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

Genesis 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

Genesis 48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Genesis 48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

Genesis 48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

Genesis 48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Genesis 48:20 And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

Genesis 48:21 And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.

Genesis 48:22 Moreover I have given to thee one portion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.

If they didn't....

2 Samuel 7:8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel:

2 Samuel 7:9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.

2 Samuel 7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

2 Samuel 7:11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.

2 Samuel 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

2 Samuel 7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

2 Samuel 7:15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

2 Samuel 7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.

2 Samuel 7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

Jeremiah 33:18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

Jeremiah 33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

Jeremiah 33:21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

Jeremiah 33:22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

Jeremiah 33:24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

Jeremiah 33:25 Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

Jeremiah 33:26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

DAVID reigns over Southern then Northern and Southern tribes, Solomon comes in and starts to sin

Nation DIVIDED into two

Northern 10 tribes House of Israel includes BIRTHRIGHT TRIBES  Ephriam and Manasseh 933 - 700 APPROX

Southern 2 House of Judah includes THRONE from covenant with David 933-600 APPROX

1.  FULFILL THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT  HAVING LOTS OF SEEDS AND LOTS OF NATIONS AND KINGS  (BIRTHRIGHT)

LEV 26 KICKS 

first
2 Kings 15, 17 and 18

second
even worse SOUTHERN tribes  2 Kings 18 13 get captured by Assyrians the Nebuchadnezar, King of Babylon final removal 2 Kings 25 

PEOPLE STILL GODS PEOPLE.  WILL ALWAYS BE GODS PEOPLE.  ARE NOT CAST OFF so ANOTHER
PEOPLE CAN TAKE OVER. 

GOD HAS MADE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH THEM AND IT DOES NOT DEPEND ON WHAT THEY DO,  IT DEPENDS ON GOD NOT BEING ABLE TO LIE

The BIRTHRIGHT tribes are scattered through out the world OUT OF THEIR LANDS.  They DON'T GO TO JUDAH.  They go to EUROPE AND THEN THE WORLD.

LIKE SANDS OF THE SEA, DUST OF THE EARTH, STARS OF THE SKY THEY ARE POPULATING the world.  You know with Gods Blessings they are multiplying faster that those around them.  They have forgotten who they were hundreds of years before CHRIST EVER STEPS FOOT ONTO THE EARTH.  

it is in JERUSALEM AMONGST the HOUSE OF JUDAH.  The House of Judah who had  been sent back to build the temple (CHRIST IS GOING TO BE BORN) by Cyrus.  

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The SHEEP WHO 500 YEARS BEFORE HAD BEEN SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.  NOW ONLY KNOWN AS THE GENTILES, THE HEATHEN THE NATIONS.  

THEY DON'T have any idea that 10 15 20 GENERATIONS AGO they were The House of Israel.  

Ezekiel 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

Ezekiel 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Ezekiel 36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.

Ezekiel 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Ezekiel 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Ezekiel 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Ezekiel 36:29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

Ezekiel 36:30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.

Ezekiel 36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

Ezekiel 36:32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 36:33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

Ezekiel 36:34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

Ezekiel 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The end

John 18:8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

John 18:9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

SO THOSE 'SCATTERED SHEEP' THAT HE HAS COME FOR,  MUST BE CALLED 'CHRISTIANS' FROM NOW ON because

HE HASN'T LOST A ONE and these SCATTERED sheep are still under the Abrahamic Covenant so they have/will become theDUST OF THE EARTH, SAND OF THE SEA, STARS OF THE SKY,  CHILDREN OF GOD.  

AND being 'SCATTERED' they have NO IDEA who they ONCE WERE, it could have been 20 plus generations.    They have become like the heathen not knowing God.  BUT Jesus said

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

SO THE 'GENTILES OR HEATHENS' MOST LIKELY TO HEAR THE WORDS OF GOD AND BECOME CHRISTIANS ARE HIS SHEEP.  

AKA

I SUBMIT THEY ARE TO BE TAKEN FROM AMONGST THE HEATHEN AND HAVE BEEN THE 'HEATHEN' AND THE 'GENTILES' COMING TO CHRIST FOR THE PAST 2000 YEARS

THE CHURCH

The circumcised in the foreskin of the flesh, on the eighth day were Israel. Gentiles are uncircumcised on the eighth day were not. The carnal commands being disannulled in the new covenant made the Israel of God. Even a holy nation, a kingdom of priests. Genoalogical descent no longer from Aaron or Levi, royal status of kings no longer Judah required. So  genealogical descent according to the flesh no longer mattered in any sense. Forgotten or not.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

I should print this up so I can read and study it more in depth.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Anne2 said:

The circumcised in the foreskin of the flesh, on the eighth day were Israel. Gentiles are uncircumcised on the eighth day were not. The carnal commands being disannulled in the new covenant made the Israel of God. Even a holy nation, a kingdom of priests. Genoalogical descent no longer from Aaron or Levi, royal status of kings no longer Judah required. So  genealogical descent according to the flesh no longer mattered in any sense. Forgotten or not.

I would mostly agree that is true, as for being accepted into the kingdom of GOD, to become a joint heir, the circumcision is of the heart and

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

That was/is the JOB of the House of Israel, the scattered sheep, the BIRTHRIGHT tribes.  

BUT JOB for the purposes of God as far as the House of Judah, it has been blinded, until He brings the two sticks together again, in the doing and keeping the covenants made with DAVID.    They didn't 'up and disappear' like the House of Israel did.  They kept their heritage no matter where they went and they came back and settled the land and nation they themselves left.   That wasn't the House of Israel, that was House of Judah, bloodline and all.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hmh said:

I should print this up so I can read and study it more in depth.

Please do and if you find any mistakes please bring it up.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

On 4/17/2022 at 6:54 PM, DeighAnn said:

Abrahamic Covenant -

ESTABLISHED 

CONFIRMED 

If they didn't....

Nation DIVIDED into two

LEV 26 KICKS 

first
2 Kings 15, 17 and 18

second

PEOPLE CAN TAKE OVER. 

AKA

THE CHURCH

Yep.  This message is nicely said and well done!  And since you are aware of all this, you can chuckle with me as to why John 7:35 is hilarious, even though it was said by the Jews to mock Jesus.  Only Messiah could find and regather all the tribes. To others who don't know what you stated here, this passage goes over like a lead balloon. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

Yep.  This message is nicely said and well done!  And since you are aware of all this, you can chuckle with me as to why John 7:35 is hilarious, even though it was said by the Jews to mock Jesus.  Only Messiah could find and regather all the tribes. To others who don't know what you stated here, this passage goes over like a lead balloon. 

Just offering this thought here.  Thinking that the northern tribes became largely scattered, so their seed mingled with the seed of the Gentiles....still the physical seed of Israel even though mixed through intermarriage with Gentiles (and vice versa).  Nations and kings from Abraham's line.  Thus the prophecies are true.  Abraham is the ancestor of both Israelites and Gentiles.  But also equally true that we who are not Jewish/Judah are Gentiles....so the gospel being given to the Gentiles is true and not a lie.  Just that many Gentiles over the centuries are partly descended from Israelites.  Two sticks (Israel/Gentiles and Judah) becoming one through the gospel and having one King between us.  Does that make sense?

• Thumbs Up 1

Also want to hopefully contribute a little something about covenant....that it's not just contractual, but relational.  Being in covenant with someone is a relationship that is walked out together, the two parties together.  It's not just the contractual details, but entering into a relationship together.  'Me being with you' and 'you being with me' over the course of a lifetime.  God wasn't entering into a business arrangement but into a personal love relationship...which the bible likens to a spousal relationship.  That is the wonderful amazing aspect of covenant with the Almighty God...what is man that He is mindful of us?  Amazing LOVE.

20 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I would mostly agree that is true, as for being accepted into the kingdom of GOD, to become a joint heir, the circumcision is of the heart and

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

That was/is the JOB of the House of Israel, the scattered sheep, the BIRTHRIGHT tribes.  

BUT JOB for the purposes of God as far as the House of Judah, it has been blinded, until He brings the two sticks together again, in the doing and keeping the covenants made with DAVID.    They didn't 'up and disappear' like the House of Israel did.  They kept their heritage no matter where they went and they came back and settled the land and nation they themselves left.   That wasn't the House of Israel, that was House of Judah, bloodline and all.  

Just discussing, but maybe we could consider that while it doesn't matter in one sense, it does matter in the sense of understanding HOW the Lord has fulfilled these prophecies of His.   And WHY...God making the nations one with Israel in a literal sense...?  could that be in order to demonstrate literally to the Jews and all of us that He is not just the God of the Jews but of the whole world...?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Just offering this thought here.  Thinking that the northern tribes became largely scattered, so their seed mingled with the seed of the Gentiles....still the physical seed of Israel even though mixed through intermarriage with Gentiles (and vice versa).  Nations and kings from Abraham's line.  Thus the prophecies are true.  Abraham is the ancestor of both Israelites and Gentiles.  But also equally true that we who are not Jewish/Judah are Gentiles....so the gospel being given to the Gentiles is true and not a lie.  Just that many Gentiles over the centuries are partly descended from Israelites.  Two sticks (Israel/Gentiles and Judah) becoming one through the gospel and having one King between us.  Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense.  I am far more specific about nations and Kings, but what you stated is precious because you came to a biblical conclusion and the end result is the same. In other words, what you stated is how the prophetic history of Israel would play out if we take the covenants and prophecies at face value and not just spiritualize everything.  Think of Father Joseph in Egypt.  He was not recognized by his brethren and became as a Gentile and with much power, too. These same peoples from him as Hosea stated would be known as "not my people" (thus appear as Gentiles) and yet becoming "sons of the Living God".  Meanwhile, Judah, the Jews, would be known and troubled throughout their history.  Since we are talking about the Kingdom here, it's worthy to note that we are not merely interested in personal salvation, but setting up an ultimate Kingdom as an extension to what Israel was in the bible. The physical promises work with the spiritual (grace).  This is why the promises to Israel are still good yet... all of it.  If it were not, Jews would not be here, Christians would not be here, nothing would be here nor would God be obligated to grant anything to anyone.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1