• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,620
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

As has been clearly shown, Jesus won't walk upon this earth again, the future claimed Messiah in Jerusalem will be the Antichrist "Beware"!

Shalom, truth7t7.

Yeshua` SHALL walk upon this earth again! Are you that BLIND?! This is going to be a little long; don't be crying "it's too long!" You brought this upon yourself! Be a man and read it all! I'm hitting you with both barrels!

Acts 1:6-11 (KJV)

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying,

"Lord, wilt thou AT THIS TIME restore again the kingdom to Israel?"

7 And he said unto them,

"It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said,

"Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven (why are you gazing up iinto the sky)? THIS SAME JESUS, which is taken up from you into heaven (into the sky), SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN (INTO THE SKY)."

He promised He'd return!

John 14:1-3 (KJV)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

(And, He was NOT saying that "He was taking them back to Heaven with Him," despite what some say! What He promised was that He would come again, and receive them [resurrecting them first] to Himself, and they would be with Him, wherever He was, from that time on!)

It was PROPHESIED by the Messenger Gavri'eel that He would reign upon the earth!

Luke 1:26-38 (KJV)

26 And in the sixth month the angel (Greek: aggelos = "messenger") Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said,

"Hail, thou that art HIGHLY FAVOURED, the LORD is with thee: BLESSED art thou among women!"

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found FAVOUR with God! 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name 'JESUS' (Greek: IEESOUS = Hebrew: YEESHUWA` = 'HE-SHALL-SAVE/DELIVER/RESCUE'). 32 He shall be great, and shall be called 'the Son of the Highest': and THE LORD GOD SHALL GIVE UNTO HIM THE THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID: 33 And HE SHALL REIGN OVER THE HOUSE OF JACOB FOR EVER; AND OF HIS KINGDOM THERE SHALL BE NO END!"

34 Then said Mary unto the angel,

"How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?"

35 And the angel answered and said unto her,

"The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called 'the Son of God!' 36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37 For with God NOTHING shall be impossible!"

38 And Mary said,

"Behold the handmaid of the LORD; be it unto me according to thy word."

And the angel (Greek: aggelos = "messenger") departed from her.

His life was protected by YHWH God sending the angel to Yoseef ("Joseph")!

Matthew 1:18-25 (KJV)

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying,

"Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name 'JESUS' (Greek: IEESOUS = Hebrew: YEESHUWA` = 'HE-SHALL-SAVE/DELIVER/RESCUE'): for 'he shall save' his people from their sins!"

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the LORD by the prophet, saying, 

23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name 'Emmanuel' (Greek: Emmanoueel = Hebrew `Immaanu'eel = 'with-us-[is]-God'," which being interpreted is, "God with us."

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name "JESUS (Greek: IEESOUS = Hebrew: YEESHUWA` = 'HE-SHALL-SAVE/DELIVER/RESCUE')."

That Yeshua` was rejected by His generation CHANGED NOTHING OF THE PROPHECIES! It merely "delayed" them in favor of His FIRST mission: To die as haKeves Elohiym (Hebrew: "the-Lamb of-God") and so secure the ransom paid for many! But, His Father, YHWH God, would not allow Him to see decay or corruption or to stay in the grave! He raised Him from the dead to live eternally! And, He was a body of "flesh and bones" that could be handled and felt! (Luke 24:39).

David already knew this because He had already been promised a King from His lineage:

The Davidic Covenant is found in 2 Samuel 7:8-16:

2 Samuel 7:1-29 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies; 2 That the king said unto Nathan the prophet,

"See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains!"

3 And Nathan said to the king,

"Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee."

(Note: He didn't consult YHWH God first! Good or bad, ALWAYS consult God FIRST!)

4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying, 

5 "Go and tell my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD,

"'"Shalt THOU build ME an house for me to dwell in? 6 Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. 7 In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, 'Why build ye not me an house of cedar?'"'

8 "Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

"'"I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth. 10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies."'

"'Also the LORD telleth thee that HE will make THEE an house

"'"12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up THY SEED after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish HIS kingdom. 13 HE shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I WILL BE HIS FATHER, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON. If he commit iniquity [literally, "if he be twisted into iniquity"], I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."'"

17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

18 Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said,

"Who am I, O Lord GOD? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto? 19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord GOD; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And is this the manner of man, O Lord GOD? 20 And what can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord GOD, knowest thy servant. 21 For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them. 22 Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. 23 And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? 24 For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God. 25 And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said. 26 And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, 'The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel': and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee. 27 For thou, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant, saying, 'I will build thee an house': therefore hath thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto thee. 28 And now, O Lord GOD, thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant: 29 Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may continue for ever before thee: for thou, O Lord GOD, hast spoken it: and with thy blessing let the house of thy servant be blessed for ever."

So, David said,

Psalm 16:1-11 (KJV)

1 {Michtam of David.}

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: MY FLESH ALSO SHALL REST IN HOPE.
10 For THOU WILT NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL; NEITHER WILT THOU SUFFER THINE HOLY ONE TO SEE CORRUPTION.
11 THOU WILT SHEW ME THE PATH OF LIFE: IN THY PRESENCE IS FULNESS OF JOY; AT THY RIGHT HAND THERE ARE PLEASURES FOR EVERMORE.

And, Peter acknowledged this in Acts 2:

Acts 2:22-35 (KJV)

22 "Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25 "For David speaketh concerning him,

"'I foresaw the LORD always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.' (Psalm 16:8-11).

29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself,

"'The LORD (Hebrew: YHWH) said unto my Lord (Hebrew: Adowniy), "'"Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool."
' (Psalm 110:1).

36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that GOD HATH MADE THAT SAME JESUS, WHOM YE HAVE CRUCIFIED, BOTH LORD [MASTER; RULER] AND CHRIST [ANOINTED ONE TO BE KING]!"

Iyov ("Job") said,

Job 19:23-27 (KJV)

23 Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!
24 That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
25 For I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVETH, AND THAT HE SHALL STAND AT THE LATTER DAY UPON THE EARTH:
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, YET IN MY FLESH SHALL I SEE GOD:
27 WHOM I SHALL SEE FOR MYSELF, AND MINE EYES SHALL BEHOLD, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

If there's any portion of the Holy Spirit within you, WAKE UP! HE'S COMING BACK TO REIGN!

Luke 19:11-15 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman [Yeshua` HIMSELF] went into a far country TO RECEIVE FOR HIMSELF A KINGDOM, AND TO RETURN. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them,

"'Occupy till I come.'

14 "But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying,

"'We will not have this man to reign over us!'

15 "And it came to pass, that WHEN HE WAS RETURNED, HAVING RECEIVED THE KINGDOM, THEN HE COMMANDED these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. ..."

Yeshua` HIMSELF said in the Olivet Discourse:

Matthew 25:31-34ff (KJV)

31 "WHEN THE SON OF MAN SHALL COME IN HIS GLORY (BRIGHTNESS), and all the holy angels with him, THEN SHALL HE SIT UPON THE THRONE OF HIS GLORY (BRIGHTNESS): 32 And BEFORE HIM SHALL BE GATHERED ALL NATIONS: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 "THEN SHALL THE KING [YESHUA` HIMSELF] SAY UNTO THEM ON HIS RIGHT HAND, COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER, INHERIT THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD: ...

You WILL face Him! What will you say to Him THEN? "Oh! I'm sorry! Ummm...."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, truth7t7.

Yeshua` SHALL walk upon this earth again! Are you that BLIND?! This is going to be a little long; don't be crying "it's too long!" You brought this upon yourself! Be a man and read it all! I'm hitting you with both barrels!

Acts 1:6-11 (KJV)

6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying,

"Lord, wilt thou AT THIS TIME restore again the kingdom to Israel?"

7 And he said unto them,

"It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said,

"Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven (why are you gazing up iinto the sky)? THIS SAME JESUS, which is taken up from you into heaven (into the sky), SHALL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN (INTO THE SKY)."

He promised He'd return!

John 14:1-3 (KJV)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

(And, He was NOT saying that "He was taking them back to Heaven with Him," despite what some say! What He promised was that He would come again, and receive them [resurrecting them first] to Himself, and they would be with Him, wherever He was, from that time on!)

It was PROPHESIED by the Messenger Gavri'eel that He would reign upon the earth!

Luke 1:26-38 (KJV)

26 And in the sixth month the angel (Greek: aggelos = "messenger") Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said,

"Hail, thou that art HIGHLY FAVOURED, the LORD is with thee: BLESSED art thou among women!"

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found FAVOUR with God! 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name 'JESUS' (Greek: IEESOUS = Hebrew: YEESHUWA` = 'HE-SHALL-SAVE/DELIVER/RESCUE'). 32 He shall be great, and shall be called 'the Son of the Highest': and THE LORD GOD SHALL GIVE UNTO HIM THE THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID: 33 And HE SHALL REIGN OVER THE HOUSE OF JACOB FOR EVER; AND OF HIS KINGDOM THERE SHALL BE NO END!"

34 Then said Mary unto the angel,

"How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?"

35 And the angel answered and said unto her,

"The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called 'the Son of God!' 36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37 For with God NOTHING shall be impossible!"

38 And Mary said,

"Behold the handmaid of the LORD; be it unto me according to thy word."

And the angel (Greek: aggelos = "messenger") departed from her.

His life was protected by YHWH God sending the angel to Yoseef ("Joseph")!

Matthew 1:18-25 (KJV)

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying,

"Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name 'JESUS' (Greek: IEESOUS = Hebrew: YEESHUWA` = 'HE-SHALL-SAVE/DELIVER/RESCUE'): for 'he shall save' his people from their sins!"

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the LORD by the prophet, saying, 

23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name 'Emmanuel' (Greek: Emmanoueel = Hebrew `Immaanu'eel = 'with-us-[is]-God'," which being interpreted is, "God with us."

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name "JESUS (Greek: IEESOUS = Hebrew: YEESHUWA` = 'HE-SHALL-SAVE/DELIVER/RESCUE')."

That Yeshua` was rejected by His generation CHANGED NOTHING OF THE PROPHECIES! It merely "delayed" them in favor of His FIRST mission: To die as haKeves Elohiym (Hebrew: "the-Lamb of-God") and so secure the ransom paid for many! But, His Father, YHWH God, would not allow Him to see decay or corruption or to stay in the grave! He raised Him from the dead to live eternally! And, He was a body of "flesh and bones" that could be handled and felt! (Luke 24:39).

David already knew this because He had already been promised a King from His lineage:

The Davidic Covenant is found in 2 Samuel 7:8-16:

2 Samuel 7:1-29 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies; 2 That the king said unto Nathan the prophet,

"See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains!"

3 And Nathan said to the king,

"Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee."

(Note: He didn't consult YHWH God first! Good or bad, ALWAYS consult God FIRST!)

4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying, 

5 "Go and tell my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD,

"'"Shalt THOU build ME an house for me to dwell in? 6 Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. 7 In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, 'Why build ye not me an house of cedar?'"'

8 "Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

"'"I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth. 10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies."'

"'Also the LORD telleth thee that HE will make THEE an house

"'"12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up THY SEED after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish HIS kingdom. 13 HE shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I WILL BE HIS FATHER, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON. If he commit iniquity [literally, "if he be twisted into iniquity"], I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."'"

17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

18 Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said,

"Who am I, O Lord GOD? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto? 19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord GOD; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And is this the manner of man, O Lord GOD? 20 And what can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord GOD, knowest thy servant. 21 For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them. 22 Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. 23 And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? 24 For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God. 25 And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said. 26 And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, 'The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel': and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee. 27 For thou, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant, saying, 'I will build thee an house': therefore hath thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto thee. 28 And now, O Lord GOD, thou art that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant: 29 Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may continue for ever before thee: for thou, O Lord GOD, hast spoken it: and with thy blessing let the house of thy servant be blessed for ever."

So, David said,

Psalm 16:1-11 (KJV)

1 {Michtam of David.}

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: MY FLESH ALSO SHALL REST IN HOPE.
10 For THOU WILT NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL; NEITHER WILT THOU SUFFER THINE HOLY ONE TO SEE CORRUPTION.
11 THOU WILT SHEW ME THE PATH OF LIFE: IN THY PRESENCE IS FULNESS OF JOY; AT THY RIGHT HAND THERE ARE PLEASURES FOR EVERMORE.

And, Peter acknowledged this in Acts 2:

Acts 2:22-35 (KJV)

22 "Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25 "For David speaketh concerning him,

"'I foresaw the LORD always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.' (Psalm 16:8-11).

29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself,

"'The LORD (Hebrew: YHWH) said unto my Lord (Hebrew: Adowniy), "'"Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool."
' (Psalm 110:1).

36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that GOD HATH MADE THAT SAME JESUS, WHOM YE HAVE CRUCIFIED, BOTH LORD [MASTER; RULER] AND CHRIST [ANOINTED ONE TO BE KING]!"

Iyov ("Job") said,

Job 19:23-27 (KJV)

23 Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!
24 That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
25 For I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVETH, AND THAT HE SHALL STAND AT THE LATTER DAY UPON THE EARTH:
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, YET IN MY FLESH SHALL I SEE GOD:
27 WHOM I SHALL SEE FOR MYSELF, AND MINE EYES SHALL BEHOLD, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

If there's any portion of the Holy Spirit within you, WAKE UP! HE'S COMING BACK TO REIGN!

Luke 19:11-15 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman [Yeshua` HIMSELF] went into a far country TO RECEIVE FOR HIMSELF A KINGDOM, AND TO RETURN. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them,

"'Occupy till I come.'

14 "But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying,

"'We will not have this man to reign over us!'

15 "And it came to pass, that WHEN HE WAS RETURNED, HAVING RECEIVED THE KINGDOM, THEN HE COMMANDED these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. ..."

Yeshua` HIMSELF said in the Olivet Discourse:

Matthew 25:31-34ff (KJV)

31 "WHEN THE SON OF MAN SHALL COME IN HIS GLORY (BRIGHTNESS), and all the holy angels with him, THEN SHALL HE SIT UPON THE THRONE OF HIS GLORY (BRIGHTNESS): 32 And BEFORE HIM SHALL BE GATHERED ALL NATIONS: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 "THEN SHALL THE KING [YESHUA` HIMSELF] SAY UNTO THEM ON HIS RIGHT HAND, COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER, INHERIT THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD: ...

You WILL face Him! What will you say to Him THEN? "Oh! I'm sorry! Ummm...."

Jesus Christ will "Dissolve" this earth by fire, this takes place attention day other Lord, at the "Second Coming"

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

8 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Jesus Christ will "Dissolve" this earth by fire, this takes place attention day other Lord, at the "Second Coming"

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Shalom, truth7t7.

Is that it?! Is that your point of contention?! The Day of the LORD ENDS with the fire! However, it is a VERY LONG Day! It's a Day that lasts for a THOUSAND YEARS because the Sun of Righteousness, Yeshua`, whose countenance is brighter than the noonday sun, NEVER SETS THOUGHOUT THE 1,000-YEAR DAY!

When taking Peter's words here, be sure that you're comparing them to the words of John in Revelation 20! Don't forget the earlier verses in 2 Peter 3, either!

2 Peter 3:3-13 (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying,

"Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation!"

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water [this is the world before the Flood] and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished [This IS the Flood]: 7 But THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, WHICH ARE NOW [This is where we are today!], by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against THE DAY OF JUDGMENT AND PERDITION OF UNGODLY MEN. 

NOTE: This coincides with THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT which happens AFTER the 1,000 years in which haSatan is locked away in the bottomless pit!

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord WILL COME as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

This part comes AFTER the 1,000-year-long Day! 

The Greek of this verse, using the Stephanus Textus Receptus (1550) is ...

10 Ἥξει δὲ ᾗ ἡμέρα κυρίου ὡς κλέπτης ἐν νυκτὶ ἐν ἡ οἱ οὐρανοὶ ῥοιζηδὸν παρελεύσονται στοιχεῖα δὲ καυσούμενα λυθήσονται, καὶ γῆ καὶ τὰ ἐν αὐτῇ ἔργα κατακαήσεται

This transliterates to ...

10 Heexei de hee heemera kuriou hoos kleptees en nukti en hee hoi ouranoi hroizeedon pareleusontai stoicheia de kausoumena lutheesontai, kai gee kai ta en autee erga katakaeesetai

Which translates word-for-word to ...

10 Will-come but the day of-Lord like a-thief in night in which the skies with-a-roar will-pass-by, elements but burning-with-heat will-be-dissolved, and land and the in it works will-be-burned-down.

Rearranged for English word order, we get ...

10 But the Day of [the] Lord will come like a thief in night in which the skies will pass by with a roar, but elements burning with heat will be dissolved, and [the] land and the works in it will be burned down.

But, in John's book, the Revelation of Jesus Christ, this happens AFTER haSatan's insurrection and the attack on the Lord's camp, just before the Great White Throne Judgment!

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 

13 NEVERTHELESS WE, ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISE, LOOK FOR NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH, WHEREIN DWELLETH RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Compare these phrases, point by point, with Revelation 20:7-21:4!

Revelation 20:7-21:4 (KJV)

7 And WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and FIRE CAME DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN (OUT OF THE SKY), AND DEVOURED THEM. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw A GREAT WHITE THRONE, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away (LITERALLY, the land and the sky ran away!); and there was found no place for them (there was NO PLACE for them to go!). 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them [This IS the Second Resurrection!]: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 And I saw a new heaven (a new sky) and a new earth (a new land): for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away (literally, passed by and away; cleared off); and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (out of the sky), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven (actually, out of the throne) saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

Please notice that ALL of this happens "WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED!" Furthermore, chapter 21 is EXACTLY EQUAL TO Peter's words, the "NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH, WHEREIN DWELLETH RIGHTEOUSNESS!"

One absolutely MUST harmonize these two passages to see the prophecies clearly as to their timing!

Just a note in closing, if a person has been misled by Evolution into thinking that the aftermath of the Flood of Noach was stretched out for "millions of years" (as 2 Peter 3:4 suggests), that mistake can cause a MISREADING of 2 Peter 3!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, truth7t7.

Is that it?! Is that your point of contention?! The Day of the LORD ENDS with the fire! However, it is a VERY LONG Day! It's a Day that lasts for a THOUSAND YEARS because the Sun of Righteousness, Yeshua`, whose countenance is brighter than the noonday sun, NEVER SETS THOUGHOUT THE 1,000-YEAR DAY!

When taking Peter's words here, be sure that you're comparing them to the words of John in Revelation 20! Don't forget the earlier verses in 2 Peter 3, either!

2 Peter 3:3-13 (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying,

"Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation!"

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water [this is the world before the Flood] and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished [This IS the Flood]: 7 But THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, WHICH ARE NOW [This is where we are today!], by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against THE DAY OF JUDGMENT AND PERDITION OF UNGODLY MEN. 

NOTE: This coincides with THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT which happens AFTER the 1,000 years in which haSatan is locked away in the bottomless pit!

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord WILL COME as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

This part comes AFTER the 1,000-year-long Day! 

The Greek of this verse, using the Stephanus Textus Receptus (1550) is ...

10 Ἥξει δὲ ᾗ ἡμέρα κυρίου ὡς κλέπτης ἐν νυκτὶ ἐν ἡ οἱ οὐρανοὶ ῥοιζηδὸν παρελεύσονται στοιχεῖα δὲ καυσούμενα λυθήσονται, καὶ γῆ καὶ τὰ ἐν αὐτῇ ἔργα κατακαήσεται

This transliterates to ...

10 Heexei de hee heemera kuriou hoos kleptees en nukti en hee hoi ouranoi hroizeedon pareleusontai stoicheia de kausoumena lutheesontai, kai gee kai ta en autee erga katakaeesetai

Which translates word-for-word to ...

10 Will-come but the day of-Lord like a-thief in night in which the skies with-a-roar will-pass-by, elements but burning-with-heat will-be-dissolved, and land and the in it works will-be-burned-down.

Rearranged for English word order, we get ...

10 But the Day of [the] Lord will come like a thief in night in which the skies will pass by with a roar, but elements burning with heat will be dissolved, and [the] land and the works in it will be burned down.

But, in John's book, the Revelation of Jesus Christ, this happens AFTER haSatan's insurrection and the attack on the Lord's camp, just before the Great White Throne Judgment!

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 

13 NEVERTHELESS WE, ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISE, LOOK FOR NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH, WHEREIN DWELLETH RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Compare these phrases, point by point, with Revelation 20:7-21:4!

Revelation 20:7-21:4 (KJV)

7 And WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and FIRE CAME DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN (OUT OF THE SKY), AND DEVOURED THEM. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw A GREAT WHITE THRONE, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away (LITERALLY, the land and the sky ran away!); and there was found no place for them (there was NO PLACE for them to go!). 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them [This IS the Second Resurrection!]: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 And I saw a new heaven (a new sky) and a new earth (a new land): for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away (literally, passed by and away; cleared off); and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (out of the sky), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven (actually, out of the throne) saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

Please notice that ALL of this happens "WHEN THE THOUSAND YEARS ARE EXPIRED!" Furthermore, chapter 21 is EXACTLY EQUAL TO Peter's words, the "NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH, WHEREIN DWELLETH RIGHTEOUSNESS!"

One absolutely MUST harmonize these two passages to see the prophecies clearly as to their timing!

Just a note in closing, if a person has been misled by Evolution into thinking that the aftermath of the Flood of Noach was stretched out for "millions of years" (as 2 Peter 3:4 suggests), that mistake can cause a MISREADING of 2 Peter 3!

I strongly disagree, scripture clearly teaches the day of the Lord is quick, like a thief in the night, a far cry from claims of it being 1,000 years long

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

I strongly disagree, scripture clearly teaches the day of the Lord is quick, like a thief in the night, a far cry from claims of it being 1,000 years long

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Kinda sounds like Aug 6 1945 in Hiroshima. 

It was a nice quiet day bird watching in the park then all the sudden a great noise, million degree heat and the heavens ascending from the earth like a scroll being rolled together. What a day. 

But you know, just like the days of Noah, God told Noah when it would take place. He gave him a heads up.He told Noah the exact day it would start raining. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Shalom, truth7t7.

No, you're not reading  that correctly. It doesn't say that the FIRE comes quickly like a thief; it says that the DAY comes quickly, like a thief! Then it adds, IN THE WHICH the heavens shall pass away, etc.

See, most people don't understand the Millennium. They think it will be a "time of peace and ease." They don't understand that it will be the most tumultuous time period in human history, ESPECIALLY for anyone outside of the Kingdom that God forms with His Son in charge!That's where 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 comes in!

Said in the context of his dissertation on the resurrection, he gives a short synopsis on the activities of the Millennium:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER: 

(0) Christ the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; WHEN HE SHALL HAVE PUT DOWN ALL RULE AND ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER. 

[From this much, we can see that "His coming" is NOT the same as "the end!" They are separated from each otehr by a gap of time in which the Messiah - the Christ - "shall have put down all rule and all authority and power!"]

25 For HE MUST REIGN, TILL HE HATH PUT ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET. 26 The LAST enemy that shall be destroyed is death. [This happens when "death and hell are thrown into the Lake of Fire" at the conclusion of the Great White Throne Judgment. (See Revelation 20:14.)] 27 For he hath put all things under his feet.

(But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest [obvious] that "he" [God] is excepted, which did put all things under him [the Christ].)

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him [the Christ], then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him [God] that put all things under him [the Christ, the Son], that God may be all in all.

He's not going to be sitting back on His laurels, doing nothing! There's a LOT of work to do in those short 1,000 years! He has to subdue ALL of His enemies! Some will WELCOME His reign over them because He will have the economic prowess to help them succeed. Others will cowtow to Him quickly without a fight, but many will fight His reign over them tooth and nail! NO ONE likes someone else upsetting the status quo! He's not going to do this by magic; He will do this just as He did to get into His Land in the first place! There will be "blood up to the horses' bridles" if they don't capitulate!

That's why we get a peek into His workings in Psalm 2:1-12!

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us!"

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion! 7 I will declare the decree:

"'the LORD hath said unto me,

"'"Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."'

10 "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him!"