• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I think he's right. No one really cares. I don't think I ever see anyone discuss the host given to Israel even though they are mentioned in the book of Daniel, revelation and the gospel. You would think some people would be a bit curious but they don't seem to be. 

How many times have you seen people talk about the host? 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

You start a thread about the antichrist and move onto the host, claiming so called Christians are antichrists.  I've seen the subject of the antichrist discussed many times, but I have to admit, you are the first I've come across with such a theology.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You start a thread about the antichrist and move onto the host, claiming so called Christians are antichrists.  I've seen the subject of the antichrist discussed many times, but I have to admit, you are the first I've come across with such a theology.

I said I veiw the little horn(Israel) as antichrist. The people who claim to be Christians yet kill and torment people I veiw as liers. False prophet. 

What would you think of Christians killing and tormenting people? 

Would you call them good Christians? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

55 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I said I veiw the little horn(Israel) as antichrist. The people who claim to be Christians yet kill and torment people I veiw as liers. False prophet. 

What would you think of Christians killing and tormenting people? 

Would you call them good Christians? 

I would not use the title of Christian in the first place when describing people like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

I would not use the title of Christian in the first place when describing people like that.

The funny thing is, Jesus said they are his witnesses. To me that would mean they would be Christians. But they appear to do the exact opposite of everything Jesus teaches in the gospel. 

I wouldn't want to be in thier shoes. 

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The funny thing is, Jesus said they are his witnesses. To me that would mean they would be Christians. But they appear to do the exact opposite of everything Jesus teaches in the gospel. 

I've never seen where Jesus calls His children antichrist as you do..  That is an oxymoronic statement.  One cannot deny Christ and be a christian.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

I've never seen where Jesus calls His children antichrist as you do..  That is an oxymoronic statement.  One cannot deny Christ and be a christian.

I didn't say that. 

I said he calls them his witnesses. And they kill and torment people. I call witnesses of Christ, Christians. 

You said they are not Christians so I'm not sure what you think they are. 

Here is the conversation we've had

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:
3 hours ago, OneLight said:
7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I didn't say that. 

I said he calls them his witnesses. And they kill and torment people. I call witnesses of Christ, Christians. 

You said they are not Christians so I'm not sure what you think they are. 

Yes, you did.  Below, in your quote, I underlined the statement that says the host are so called Christians.  You are actually claiming that those who host the spirit of the antichrist as so called Christians, which started my responses to you.  I said I would not call them Christians, and it went from there.

On 4/30/2022 at 9:30 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

OK, I will give it a shot since no one else will. 

The host I see as an army of so called Christians who torment the Muslims and lead Israel astray. False prophet. 

The little horn is Israel. Israel will pass laws that hurt the saints of Israel. The saints in Israel will be persecuted by the Jewish people and the host under the authority of the Israeli goverment. 

The king of the north appears to suffer from narcissistic personality disorder. He's a psychopath who will kill hundreds of millions of people. Paul calls him the son of perdition(destruction). 

If I were to say one if these is antichrist, I would have to go with the little horn because it rejects Jesus and persecute the saints. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-34.htm

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/28/2022 at 8:01 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Who do you consider the antichrist, the little horn or the host? 

" 4:3 And every spirit that does not confess that Jesus has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the* [spirit] of the antichrist, that you have heard is coming, and now already it is in the world.   * The Greek article to = “the” is neuter, agreeing with pneuma/spirit.

" So – John clearly defines the term antichrist to be a spiritual belief, being the doctrine of one powerful collective spirit. It is not, nor will be, a single man; rather, this belief had infested, and will infest, “many” spirits and men. The one-man The Antichrist doctrine is never taught by John, and only John uses the word antichrist. Therefore, the one-man The Antichrist doctrine is not biblical. "

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1150-the-antichrist-myth/

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Here is the conversation we've had

Yes, you did.  Below, in your quote, I underlined the statement that says the host are so called Christians.  You are actually claiming that those who host the spirit of the antichrist as so called Christians, which started my responses to you.  I said I would not call them Christians, and it went from there.

In my quote I didn't say the Christians are antichrist. I said th e little horn is. Read it again. 

Just because someone claims to be Christian doesn't mean they are antichrist. An antichrist denies christ. Someone who claims to be Christian have other motives like they are running for president. It doesn't mean they will deny Jesus is the christ. 

You completely ignored the word antichrist in my post so you could say I said something I didn't. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

" 4:3 And every spirit that does not confess that Jesus has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the* [spirit] of the antichrist, that you have heard is coming, and now already it is in the world.   * The Greek article to = “the” is neuter, agreeing with pneuma/spirit.

" So – John clearly defines the term antichrist to be a spiritual belief, being the doctrine of one powerful collective spirit. It is not, nor will be, a single man; rather, this belief had infested, and will infest, “many” spirits and men. The one-man The Antichrist doctrine is never taught by John, and only John uses the word antichrist. Therefore, the one-man The Antichrist doctrine is not biblical. "

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1150-the-antichrist-myth/

I didn't say there was one antichrist. The little horn is many. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal