• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/28/2022 at 5:21 PM, love child said:

Should I meddle in something that I prayed about and gave it over to God?  I don't want this to be a huge mistake, but it's been years and the problem is still there!  Has anyone else here, gave a problem over to God, only to pick it back up and made the problem worse because you didn't leave it in God's hands???  Anybody???

Should you Meddle in something that is not your Business, Does that not answer your Question?

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

Jesus Taught be what we are the light will attach them.

Attrack

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

9 hours ago, No One Important said:

Should you Meddle in something that is not your Business, Does that not answer your Question?

No, dear one.  I was asking should I step out in faith over something I had turned over to God?!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

3 hours ago, love child said:

No, dear one.  I was asking should I step out in faith over something I had turned over to God?!

Blessings lovechild

Its hard for me to know if the accusor is planting seeds of doubt" You have not done enough!" OR if Holy Spirit is Leading you to " do more".... So youve asked a very difficult question that maybe only you can Receive the answer by praying for that Discernment by the Power of Holy Spirit

God is NOT a god of confusion and when there are 2 conflicting thoughts then clearly one is of God and one is not.... there is constant spiritual warfare going on and we do wear a Helmet of Salvation to protect that battlefield of the mind

Armor up Beloved,this is not your choice to decide, either you will be stepping out in Faith to do what is your Assignment to do OR you will simply " be still & wait on the Lord"..... Stepping out in Faith does not mean move ahead & hope for the best! It does mean when God Says" GO" you go with complete Faith that He is with you to show AS YOU GO ...  & we Trust He Will BEFORE He Does

Yes, Armor up because if no answer from God is your answer then you should have Peace... Pick up the Sword of the Spirit and use it, this god of confusion is a hindrance, stand behind your Shield of Faith and put on the Full Armor of God

One clue for me is you used the word" meddling" ..... Stepping in to a situation for Righteousness is not meddling, with self righteousness it is meddling- perhaps that is the answer? Pray Discernment... Im praying with you

With love in Christ, Kwik