IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Psalm 83 are SKIRMISHES with Israel, not with God per se. Then comes the Gog and Magog War where God wipes out Russian, Turkish and Iranian Armies, this CLEARS THE PATH for the coming Anti-Christ and his European (10 means COMPLETE Europe all 26-27 nations) nations who elected him.

No where in Psalm 83 are these skirmishes called wars.

Where is this future Gog war in the Bible that Wipe out Turks,Russians,Iranians?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Psalm 83 are SKIRMISHES with Israel, not with God per se. Then comes the Gog and Magog War where God wipes out Russian, Turkish and Iranian Armies, this CLEARS THE PATH for the coming Anti-Christ and his European (10 means COMPLETE Europe all 26-27 nations) nations who elected him.

No where in Psalm 83 are these skirmishes called wars.

No where in psalms 83 does it say there is a skirmish. 

It does say 

Psalms 83:5

With one mind they plot together, they form an alliance against you. 

Which is the same thing revelation says about the ten horns of the beast. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-13.htm

These have one mind, and shall give thier power and strength unto the beast. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-14.htm

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:for he is lord of lords and king of kings, and those that are with him are called and chosen and faithful. 

No this war has not take place yet. You will know when it has because your not going to be able to find those nations David wrote about after this war. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No where in psalms 83 does it say there is a skirmish. 

It does say 

Psalms 83:5

With one mind they plot together, they form an alliance against you. 

Which is the same thing revelation says about the ten horns of the beast. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-13.htm

These have one mind, and shall give thier power and strength unto the beast. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-14.htm

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:for he is lord of lords and king of kings, and those that are with him are called and chosen and faithful. 

No this war has not take place yet. You will know when it has because your not going to be able to find those nations David wrote about after this war. 

And it also doesn't say there is a WAR.........LOLOL. When you analyze correctly as I did, that this is a 60 odd year event, where none of these nations/peoples actually have a cohesive strategy against Israel, instead its a Satanic inspired hatred, or was, for over 60 years.

13 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

And it also doesn't say there is a WAR.........LOLOL. When you analyze correctly as I did, that this is a 60 odd year event, where none of these nations/peoples actually have a cohesive strategy against Israel, instead its a Satanic inspired hatred, or was, for over 60 years.

You believe these nations who conspire against Christ for possession of his kingdom doesn't have a strategy? 

That's what Armegeddon is all about. Possession of the promised land. 

On 5/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, truth7t7 said:

Where is this future Gog war in the Bible that Wipe out Turks,Russians,Iranians?

Its here now, but the Abraham Accords HAD TO HAPPEN FIRST, else the UAE & Syria, Jordan etc. would have been in on the soon to come Gog & Magog war, thus Iran is THE FOCAL POINT that everything hinges on, only when Iran came/comes close to being a Nuclear power did it divide these nations/factions into two separate camps. These nations of Psalm 83 now fear Iran so much Israel had to be seen as an ally. Thus Israel will have UNWALLED VILLIAGES, of course Israel is not going to tear their walls down, it means she's at perfect peace with her neighbors.  

As soon as all this goes down in Ukraine, or concludes, when Israel pledges to sell gas to Europe and join the E.U. Russia are going to attack Israel and/or Israel bombs the Iranian nuke sites and Russia uses that as an excuse to go after Israel, the Axis is there now, no need in waiting on tomorrow so to speak, Russia, Iran and Turkey are all buddy buddy.

Again, 10-12 years ago an attack like this would have brought in Egypt, Lebanon, Syria etc. not now, Iran has unified the region, they need Israel and Israel needs them, or so they think.

THE MANY he (A.C.) conquers in Dan. 8:25 and 9:27 is not just Israel, it is Israel and the WHOLE Mediterranean Sea Region. We can see the war in Dan. 11:40-43. He conquers MANY COUNTRIES, and the they are named in that passage.

In short, its here now. I see the Rapture by the fall of 2025 because Apophis is going to hit in April of 2029. (DOTL or Middle of the week) and the Rapture is Pre trib.

Edited by Revelation Man

6 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Its here now, but the Abraham Accords HAD TO GAPPEN FIRST, else the UAE & Syria, Jordan etc. would have been in on the soon to come Gog & Magog war, thus Iran is THE FOCAL POINT that everything hinges on, only when Iran came/comes close to being a Nuclear power did it divide these nations/factions into two separate camps. These nations of Psalm 83 now fear Iran so much Israel had to be seen as an ally. Thus Israel will have UNWALLED VILLIAGES, of course Israel is not going to tear their walls down, it means she's at perfect peace with her neighbors.  

As soon as all this goes down in Ukraine, or concludes, when Israel pledges to sell gas to Europe and join the E.U. Russia are going to attack Israel and/or Israel bombs the Iranian nuke sites and Russia uses that as an excuse to go after Israel, the Axis is there now, no need in waiting on tomorrow so to speak, Russia, Iran and Turkey are all buddy buddy.

Again, 10-12 years ago an attack like this would have brought in Egypt, Lebanon, Syria etc. not now, Iran has unified the region, they need Israel and Israel needs them, or so they think.

THE MANY he (A.C.) conquers in Dan. 8:25 and 9:27 is not just Israel, it is Israel and the WHOLE Mediterranean Sea Region. We can see the war in Dan. 11:40-43. He conquers MANY COUNTIES, and the they are named.

In short, its here now. I see the Rapture by the fall of 2025 because Apophis is going to hit in April of 2029. (DOTL or Middle of the week) and the Rapture is Pre trib.

Your going to have to wait about another 1000 years before Russia is ready to have a war with anyone. It will take them that long to recover from Ukraine. They can't even make it through Ukraine. lol

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If the rapture doesn't take place by Jan 1st 2026 what does that make you and your claim?

Edited by truth7t7

58 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

If the rapture doesn't take place by Jan 1st 2026 what does that make you and your claim?

I am not CLAINIMG it will happen at any point in time, I am telling you wat all the signs POINT TOWARDS. God can put off things like He did when Jonah was told to announce Nineveh was going to e destroyed, instead they repented and God repented of His Wrath, so did Jonah lie? No, he gave Gods message, far be it from me to pigeonhole God. 

Hezekiah was told he was going to die, he turned his head to the wall and cried, God had mercy on him and he lived 15 more years.

I do not see nations repenting in this day and age do you? As someone that understands end time Eschatology more than anyone you have ever met, I see what's playin out via God's holy bible. I actually understand it and have been gifted with this calling for 37 years. I am not just playing on a message board. 

Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029. I see us being raptured in the fall of 2025, and the Rapture will be 1 billion Christians dying, we CHANGE from Flesh Men (Sin Flesh) to Spirit Men. We do not fly off to heaven like most think, LOL. 

On 5/14/2022 at 2:38 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Your going to have to wait about another 1000 years before Russia is ready to have a war with anyone. It will take them that long to recover from Ukraine. They can't even make it through Ukraine. lol

Russia as already won, people like you are bein fed a line so thieves like Pelosi can funnel money to Ukraine when they can get graft.

The Pentagon Testified Assessing Ukraine and No One Noticed

May 14, 2022

As we contemplate the massive $40 billion transfer of U.S. taxpayer funds to Ukraine, a few things need to be emphasized.

First, congress has decided to pay the salaries, benefits and pensions of Ukraine political officials and citizens.  As U.S. citizens try and figure out how to afford housing, gasoline, food and basic goods, congress has decided to subsidize another country.  That’s the first point.

Second, as to the pragmatic question of “to what end?” There was a critical point made last week by Defense Intel Agency (DIA) Director Lt. Gen. Scott Berrier, that not a single media outlet or politician discussed.  During his briefing to the Senate Armed Services Committee, Berrier was asked “can Ukraine win” the conflict against Russia?

Lt. General Berrier replied: “That is a difficult predication to make. I think where the assessment is at, is a prolonged stalemate should no factor change on either side. In other words, the Russians continue to do what they’re doing, and we continue to do what we are doing for the Ukranians.”

'Can They Win?': Manchin Asks DNI Whether Ukraine Can Defeat Russia And If US Has Enough Weapons

The Pentagon assessment is the best that can be achieved is a stalemate.  Billions of billions of dollars being poured into Ukraine, and the most likely outcome is a stalemate.  More people killed, an endless need for continued money to be poured into the ‘war’, and the best possible outcome is a stalemate.

So, riddle me this, why isn’t the U.S. policy position advocating for Zelenskyy and Putin to enter negotiations for a resolution?

What possible U.S. interest can be advanced, knowing the only outcome is a stalemate, where people are killed on either side and money spent on a proxy conflict that ends in loggerheads at some distant point months from now?

Also, why has no U.S. media outlet or pundit played the remarks and assessment from the Defense Intelligence Agency, so that the American people can understand the intent of U.S. policy?

---------------------------------------

So, since Russia has taken all of Eastern Ukraine, which is what they wanted, and our best forecasters in the Gov. say AT BEST it will be a stale mate from here on out, that means Russia has win, Ukraine will never get back Eastern Ukraine, do you not understand that? 

So, if Mexico attack the USA and win Texas, New Mexico and Arizona but pushed up into Colorado, Nevada, Oklahoma, but then got PUSHED BACK a bit but still controlled Texas, Arizona and New Mexico, in your world the USA would be winning (LOL). 

a STALEMATE after LAND HAS BEEN TAKEN MEANES YOU lost the land you once owned and it means you lost the war !!

I actually have my ear to the ground trying to get the facts. Yu repeat left wing media nuts who told us Russia and Trump was in cahoots. Come on man. get it together. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I see us being raptured in the fall of 2025, and the Rapture will be 1 billion Christians dying, we CHANGE from Flesh Men (Sin Flesh) to Spirit Men. We do not fly off to heaven like most think, LOL. 

?????

1 Corinthians 15:51 (NKJV) -  Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed...