• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, not an echo said:

You show Revelation 6:12-17 as supporting your position that "These things happen at the END!"

Hi not an echo

Yes, it is my fault for not being clearer. So, "at the end" stated by me was meant to be the end of the tribulation. NOT after a thousand yrs.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever

These verses, btw, as far as I am concerned are a digression-into the future. Yes, parenthetic!

11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face THE EARTH AND THE HEAVEN FLED AWAY; and there was found no place for them.

This verse is a return to the end of the tribulation, continuing the narrative-before or at the beginning of the 1,000 yrs. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

5 hours ago, Uriah said:
23 hours ago, not an echo said:

You show Revelation 6:12-17 as supporting your position that "These things happen at the END!"

Hi not an echo

Yes, it is my fault for not being clearer. So, "at the end" stated by me was meant to be the end of the tribulation. NOT after a thousand yrs.

Hello Uriah,

You make the connection of Revelation 6:12-17 and "at the end" with the references you show below...

On 10/20/2022 at 8:20 AM, Uriah said:

Rev 6:12-And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:17- For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (ya left this one out too)

These things happen at the END! The make the picture of the fulfillment of the verses below. Old sky torn away, geologic transformation concurrently!

Isa 65:17-For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Rev 21:1-And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

In consideration of your references and what you are saying you meant, it sounds like you are saying that this first earth will be destroyed at "the end of the tribulation",  which would be before Christ's Millennial Reign.  Is this what you are saying?

5 hours ago, Uriah said:

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever

These verses, btw, as far as I am concerned are a digression-into the future. Yes, parenthetic!

A "digression-into the future" related to what?  The subject going into verse 7 was the "thousand years" (vs. 6).

5 hours ago, Uriah said:

11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face THE EARTH AND THE HEAVEN FLED AWAY; and there was found no place for them.

This verse is a return to the end of the tribulation, continuing the narrative-before or at the beginning of the 1,000 yrs. 

On the basis of what evidence do you come to this conclusion?