• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Gentiles that occupy Jerusalem for those 42 months are sent to Israel by the king of the north in Daniel 11:31

Actually the passage refers to the King of the North occupying ... not sending Gentiles if you are looking at the passage.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, George said:

Actually the passage refers to the King of the North occupying ... not sending Gentiles if you are looking at the passage.

Actually, the norths armed forces are in Israel so that the daily sacrifice can be abolished. The norths armed forces are Gentiles. The same gentiles occupying Jerusalem in Revelation. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-31.htm

The norths armed forces will be occupying Jerusalem for those 42 months. 

Im from the north. There are few jews in our armed forces. Almost all gentiles. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

At the beginning of the occupation, the daily sacrifice is abolished. 

I realize when you read that passage that it seems to be abolished.  Many people read this passage and realize that this piece of Scripture that it was partially fulfilled with Antiochus.  He did these things ... and then the Maccabean revolution took place and recaptured the Temple.   While this did take place, we realize that this is only a partial fulfillment because Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 that it will take place again.  However, I believe it's a bit differently that you are suggesting.

If you begin the reading for the last days beginning at verse 40...

Dan 11:40  “At the time of the end, the king of the south shall attack him, but the king of the north shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships. And he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 

Dan 11:41  He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 

Dan 11:42  He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 

Dan 11:43  He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt, and the Libyans and the Cushites shall follow in his train. 

Dan 11:44  But news from the east and the north shall alarm him, and he shall go out with great fury to destroy and devote many to destruction. 

Dan 11:45  And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain. Yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him. 

I believe he wages war with the Egyptian king ... and within this battle he defeats the Arab armies. 

It's after this that he establishes the Temple between the seas ... and we see the abomination of desolation coming a 2nd time, which Jesus is referring to in Matthew 24.

So the times of the Gentiles ... will be in the future, however, it's after a major war in my opinion.  After this war ... is why the BEAST is said, who is able to make war against the BEAST ... because the BEAST is the King of the North ... and he wiped out the armies of Egypt as well as the Arab armies.  At this time, the Jews believing that he is the one that fulfilled their concept of the Messianic King who defeats their enemies.  After he builds a Temple ... the abomination will be set up.

Anyway, I believe that's the proper way to read that passage to which you are referring.  :)

Be blessed!

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, George said:

I realize when you read that passage that it seems to be abolished.  Many people read this passage and realize that this piece of Scripture that it was partially fulfilled with Antiochus.  He did these things ... and then the Maccabean revolution took place and recaptured the Temple.   While this did take place, we realize that this is only a partial fulfillment because Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 that it will take place again.  However, I believe it's a bit differently that you are suggesting.

Dan 11:40  “At the time of the end, the king of the south shall attack him, but the king of the north shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships. And he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 

Dan 11:41  He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 

Dan 11:42  He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 

Dan 11:43  He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt, and the Libyans and the Cushites shall follow in his train. 

Dan 11:44  But news from the east and the north shall alarm him, and he shall go out with great fury to destroy and devote many to destruction. 

Dan 11:45  And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain. Yet he shall come to his end, with none to help him. 

I believe he wages war with the Egyptian king ... and within this battle he defeats the Arab armies. 

It's after this that he establishes the Temple between the seas ... and we see the abomination of desolation coming a 2nd time, which Jesus is referring to in Matthew 24.

So the times of the Gentiles ... will be in the future, however, it's after a major war in my opinion.  After this war ... is why the BEAST is said, who is able to make war against the BEAST ... because the BEAST is the King of the North ... and he wiped out the armies of Egypt as well as the Arab armies.  At this time, the Jews believing that he is the one that fulfilled their concept of the Messianic King who defeats their enemies.  After he builds a Temple ... the abomination will be set up.

Anyway, I believe that's the proper way to read that passage to which you are referring.  :)

Be blessed!

No, the king of the north is not the beast. The king of the south is. The norths armed forces enter israel peaceably. In fact when the norths armed forces begin to occupy israel the king of the north is complementing his good friends the Israelis. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

Does that sound like a war to you? 

We are allies of Israel. 

The beast however attacks our armed forces stationed in Israel 3 1/2 days before the day of the Lord. I know this because our Lord raises the dead Christians(two witnesses) on that day. On the day of the Lord there will be great tribulation. The heaven shall burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted. On that day the norths armed forces place the abomination that causes desolation. 

The norths armed forces don't just destroy egypt. It will destroy everything from Iran to Egypt. The entire promised land will be cleaned out from the euphrates to the Nile. The only people left will be those who's names were written. Those who are saved on that day. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-1.htm

23 minutes ago, George said:

Be blessed!

PS

And all the Muslims throughout all the nations that attacked Jerusalem will say who is like the beast, who can make war with it because they believe they have destroyed the dajjal and his military. They believe the world will convert to Islam as the hadith says. 

Boy are they in for a rude awakening. The Son of perdition is about to go scorched earth on them all. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, George said:

Be blessed!

What are your thoughts on this, George? It pertains to the timing of these wars and invasions. Do you think all the seal judgments are constrained within the Tribulation? The Tribulation is defined as beginning when the Beast confirms a seven-year covenant with Israel and the many.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I believe the book of Revelation was written in chronological order. My view is Rev. 6: may not be the beginning of the seven-year Tribulation, and chapter seven is the first parenthetical chapter giving additional details to chapter six.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Many believe this is the official introduction to the Antichrist. He has a bow (launch something) but no arrows yet. At this time (Rev. 6:2), the Antichrist is already well established with a military track record. Now it appears power and authority are given to him to continue to conquer. There is no doubt he is a great military strategist. How and where did he obtain extraordinary military strategy before his ascension?

I am questioning this with the view Revelation is written in chronological order, and knowing which chapters and parts of chapters are parenthetical.

Your thoughts?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

We are allies of Israel. 

If you are citing the United States, not anymore. This Biden administration is the most antisemitic administration ever. The world (United Nations) has turned against Israel. 

Check out the number of U.N. resolutions against that tiny sliver of land Israel, compared to the rest of the world, and dictatorships, in particular, it is one-sided. Check our voting record and abstain from voting for Israel on those resolutions against them.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel#:~:text=4 July%3A Resolution 2252%3A Humanitarian,Resolution 2253 (ES-V)

If we were allies, we would not be forcing and threatening a two-state solution by giving away land they cannot afford to. 

With friends like this, who needs enemies? 

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

If you are citing the United States, not anymore. This Biden administration is the most antisemitic administration ever. The world (United Nations) has turned against Israel. 

Check out the number of U.N. resolutions against that tiny sliver of land Israel, compared to the rest of the world, and dictatorships, in particular, it is one-sided. Check our voting record and abstain from voting for Israel on those resolutions against them.  

If we were allies, we would not be forcing and threatening a two-state solution by giving away land they cannot afford to. 

The US gives massive amounts of money for Israel's security. In 2019 3.8 billion in military aid and 8 billion in American loan guarantees. The US keeps a weapons stockpile in Israel worth more than a billion that israel can use and does when nessasary. 

With enemies like this, who needs friends? 

16 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel#:~:text=4 July%3A Resolution 2252%3A Humanitarian,Resolution 2253 (ES-V)

I should just put it this way. After Israel has been overwhelmed by all the Muslim nations around them,(the beast) what are you going to do, blame the USA for not saving them? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Actually, the norths armed forces are in Israel so that the daily sacrifice can be abolished. The norths armed forces are Gentiles. The same gentiles occupying Jerusalem in Revelation. 

You have to have a sacrifice FIRST.  :)

Who is setting up the sacrifice?  And why?  How is it set up? Answer this...then it will unlock the rest.