• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, Anne2 said:

There is no more order of Aaron or Levitical priesthood anymore. It was for a pattern and Shadow.

Is 66:18  For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19  And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20  And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. {litters: or, coaches }
21  And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

The Levites are no longer needed, we all have The High Priest in us and we are in Him, “All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God.” (1 John 4:15) 

For we have become God’s Living Temples:

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.” (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own” (1 Corinthians 6:19) 

“What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” (2 Corinthians 6:16)

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.” (Ephesians 2:19-22)

For we are God's fellow workers. You are God's field, God's building.” (1 Corinthians 3:9)

And there shall be no temple in the New Jerusalem:

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb.” (Revelation 21:22)

We are One with God The Trinity, and thus are his priests (Revelation 1:5-6) and ambassadors (2 Corinthians 5:20). 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Fidei Defensor said:

The Levites are no longer needed

Nobody is arguing they are needed. None of the Arronic order is needed. It was for a pattern and Shadow.

Edited by Anne2

3 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

Nob ody is arguing they are needed. None of the Arronic order is needed. It was for a pattern and Shadow.

Right, but the Romanite priesthood is a revival of the Levites, same for Eastern Orthodoxy priesthood. It happened with Constantine: 

But I will say this: after completed the great building I have described, he finished it with thrones high up, to accord with dignity of the prelates (bishops, priests), and also with benches arranged conveniently throughout. In addition to all this, he placed in the middle the Holy of Holies -the altar- excluding, the general public from this part too by surrounding it with wooden trellis..," (The History of the Church, Eusebius, Penguin Classics, pg 315)

Constantine re-erected a holy of holies and made priestly caste, when Jesus tore the veil in holy of holies, “And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit. And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split,” (Matthew 25:50-51), made all Christians kings and priests, “from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and washed us from our sins by his blood, and made us to be a kings and priests to his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion unto the ages. Amen.” (Revelation 1:5-6), and we may enter holiest place by Jesus, “Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the heaven’s holiest place by the blood of Jesus.” (Hebrews 10:19). 

The Roman Church officially schismed from Eastern Orthodoxy in 1054 A.D. They were one Church since 323/325 A.D. Constantine had the original St. Peter’s Basilica built. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,932
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

45 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

Nob ody is arguing they are needed. None of the Arronic order is needed. It was for a pattern and Shadow.

Not all Levites were priests.

The same thing, is for the believers in Jesus, not all of them are allowed in the Most Holy place.  

12 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

They were Joined to the sons of Aaron.

Numbers 18:1  And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father’s house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.
2  And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father, bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee: but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister before the tabernacle of witness.
3  And they shall keep thy charge, and the charge of all the tabernacle: only they shall not come nigh the vessels of the sanctuary and the altar, that neither they, nor ye also, die.
4  And they shall be joined unto thee, and keep the charge of the tabernacle of the congregation, for all the service of the tabernacle: and a stranger shall not come nigh unto you.

8 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The same thing, is for the believers in Jesus, not all of them are allowed in the Most Holy place.  

That’s not true, all of Jesus’ followed may enter the holiest place, “Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh.” (Hebrews 10:19-20) 

For we are all one in Christ, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:28) 

5 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

That’s not true, all of Jesus’ followed may enter the holiest place, “Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh.” (Hebrews 10:19-20) 

And? So we do enter in through his blood. No Jew was even allowed into either place.

A picture a shadow. for the spiritual reality of what we have in Christ Jesus. Not all have the same function in it.

59 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

And? So we do enter in through his blood. No Jew was even allowed into either place.

A picture a shadow. for the spiritual reality of what we have in Christ Jesus. Not all have the same function in it.

We all have access by Christ and through Christ to holiest places. 

Your point earlier about apostles, evangelists, pastors, teachers, and prophets, its not offices in the Koine Greek, it is gifts, they are gifts:

Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers.” (Ephesians 4:11) 

Not titles or offices, for Jesus forbids such titles:

But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for one is your teacher, the Christ, and all of you are brothers.
9 Call no man on the earth ‘your father,’ for one is your Father, he who is in heaven.
10 And do not be called ‘teacher,’ for one is your teacher, the Christ.
11 Instead, the one who is the greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.” (Matthew 23:8-11)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Anne2 said:

They were Joined to the sons of Aaron.

Numbers 18:1  And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father’s house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.
2  And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father, bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee: but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister before the tabernacle of witness.
3  And they shall keep thy charge, and the charge of all the tabernacle: only they shall not come nigh the vessels of the sanctuary and the altar, that neither they, nor ye also, die.
4  And they shall be joined unto thee, and keep the charge of the tabernacle of the congregation, for all the service of the tabernacle: and a stranger shall not come nigh unto you.

This is what I also said, they were not allowed to wear the Priestly Garments. 

Yes I understand that as the scriptures you have posted

In the book of Numbers 18:2 2  

And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father, bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee:

but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister before the tabernacle of witness.

You know no one was allowed to enter the Holy Place only the Priests during the ministry in the Holy place. 

We know that because on the day of Atonement the High Preist Preist made Atonement for himself and the Priests who were in the Holy place and no one else was present in the Holy Place...and the High Priest bath himself and put on the priestly garments and the same for the other Priests they had to put on their Priestly garments...if not they will die...they needed to be ceremonially clean too. 

They followed very strict rules... 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

That’s not true, all of Jesus’ followed may enter the holiest place,

This is impossible to happen, because the Heavenly Father was not the Lord God of Abraham. 

He was not a party to the Sinai Covenant...

Jesus Christ brought something knew to mankind He open the way to the Heavenly Father.  

You know the story of the death of Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ was pronounced dead on the Cross...

For three days he was in the place of the dead active in his ministry, and people were saved having the forgiveness of their sins wiped out in his blood before his resurrection from the dead...

Before Jesus was ascended to the Heaven to the Heavenly Father and he said that the reason he went there it was to shaw himself to the Heavenly Father...this is what he said to Peter a little while after his resurrection from the dead...

And he said to Peter it is done  by saying to him.

" I am going to the Father and my God, your Father and your God....because he said I have not saw my self to the Father yet...meaning to saw himself to the Father after his resurrection...and then he came back and stayed with his disciples till the day of his ascension.   

The Hebrews Rabbi have a good illustration for people to understand and before he had read the book of revelation.  

Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus the new and living way

that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh.

(Hebrews 10:19-20) 

For we are all one in Christ, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:28) 

Our Lord and Judge is Jesus Christ, he is the Judge of all, the Father has given the Judgment to his Son Jesus. 

Every Knee shall bowed down to Jesus Christ...