IGNORED

Supernatural Connection at the Apartment!

dmdarapt

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Something amazing just happened! I have lived in Stonebridge apartments in Harrisburg, PA for several years, ever since I moved in I have been asking God to lead me to the other believers in the complex so we could get a meeting going. I just woke up at about 7am and went out on the balcony to get some air, I could hear someone singing down below. It sounded like she was praying! I went down to her and asked her a question, if she was a Christian! She said yes! I told her I had been looking for her for a long time! I gave her my cell #, she is going to send me a text later, we may get together and start praying together! She said she did not know of any other believers here but it was such a relief that I found her! There has been a tremendous spiritual battle going on and I am not alone anymore! HALLELUJAH! THANK GOD!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

" I told her I had been looking for her for a long time!" Forgive me whats this mean? If of God then she also knows this. 

Edited by TheBlade

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

30 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

" I told her I had been looking for her for a long time!" Forgive me whats this mean? If of God then she also knows this. 

Not necasserely,why would she?.praying and believing for an increase in the Word along the Way seams the way the meet happened to me, praise be.

peace