• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Only the "Remnant Elect Jew" will be saved, sealed, and added to the Church on earth, "The Rest Are Blinded"

Jesus Is The Lord

Romans 11:7-8KJV

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

I'm sure you agree they are only blinded 'until' ...

Romans 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Romans 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Romans 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Romans 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Romans 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

I'm sure you agree they are only blinded 'until' ...

Romans 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Romans 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Romans 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Romans 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Romans 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

Scripture clearly teaches that the rest are blinded, given a spirit of slumber in "unbelief"

Romans 11:23KJV

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

Once again, only the "Remnant Elect Jew" will be saved, sealed, and added to the Church on earth, "The Rest Are Blinded"

Jesus Is The Lord

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Edited by truth7t7

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Scripture clearly teaches that the rest are blinded, given a spirit of slumber in "unbelief"

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

Once again, only the "Remnant Elect Jew" will be saved, sealed, and added to the Church on earth, "The Rest Are Blinded"

Jesus Is The Lord

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

I may have misunderstood.  You are speaking to the 144 sealed before and not the all who will be saved when the blindness comes off.   If so, sorry for the misunderstanding. 

21 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I may have misunderstood.  You are speaking to the 144 sealed before and not the all who will be saved when the blindness comes off.   If so, sorry for the misunderstanding. 

Please define who "Israel" is in Romans 11:7 below?

Romans 11:7-8KJV

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,090
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/5/2022 at 9:53 AM, truth7t7 said:

Jesus Is The Lord

That's not what it means. 

When it says this:

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

So you are saying only THE ELECT of Israel is the meaning of this and the others will perish in unbelief (well, that's obvious, all who are in unbelief will perish, but that is not the meaning of the above). What this means is God FORSOOK Israel for nigh 2000 years or He BLINDED THEM as a Nation, He gave them over to a reprobate mind so to speak because of their actions as a Nation, but the IN PART (of course) means He blinded the Nation as a whole because of the COLLECTIVE SINS of the masses, but as INDIVDUALS God of course did not blind the Jews, Paul, Peter nor Stephen were "Blinded" nor was any Jew, all Jews could come to Christ, just not s a Nation, because no Nation can repent when God has disbanded them as a Nation.

Only after the Jews returned to Israel could God reach them as a Nation, and He does so in Zechariah 13:8-9 where we see 1/3 of the Jews repent (ONLY 1/3) yet Paul and Isaiah who Paul quoted, both say that ALL Israel shall be saved, thus the 1/3 actually means All Israel, because they are speaking of the Nation being preserved, because Jesus has to sit on the Throne of David or else God is a liar. So, in Dan. 9:24-27 where it says ALL Prophecy must be SEALED UP (Completed) that means Jesus has to sit on the Throne of David as the Lord of lords, he doesn't sit on the Throne of the Church !!

Israel and The Church have two different callings, Israel BIRTHED the Messiah, then as a Nation were blinded until the Time of the Gentiles (Church Age) was fulfilled or had COME FULL. Then the Kingdom Age will be ushered in. So, the IN PART has nothing to do with certain Jews being CHOSEN, just like no Christians are CHOSEN, that is Calvinism, and utterly against all that God teaches, we CHOSE ourselves to either accept Christ or Reject him. He died for us all and rejects no one, we have to reject him by refusing to accept his free gift of salvation. 

The IN PART simply means God BLINDED Israel by disbanding them as a nation but of course God can not blind men and be a just God, men blind themselves via their love of sin. God can blind a nation however, they can't repent as a nation if their are not a nation. 

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Please define who "Israel" is in Romans 11:7 below?

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

His people.  And you define "Israel" as who?

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Romans 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

Romans 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

9 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Romans 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

Romans 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

I add,  on the subject of 'blindness',  what I believe it to be,  yet another WALL of Scripture, which, if I were able to say better on my own, I would,  but I can't, being a precept on precept, precept on precept,  verse by verse....kind of believer 

2 Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

2 Corinthians 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:

2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2 Corinthians 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

2 Corinthians 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

2 Corinthians 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

2 Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

2 Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

2 Corinthians 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

I would also like to add (in my own words because this wall would take up way too much space for even me) I believe the House of Judah, those who still live under the law (blinded to Christ) and the House of Israel, the lost sheep of Israel (also called or considered 'gentiles' because hundreds of years before Christ walked the earth they had been scattered to the rest of the world, forgetting who they were and would eventually become some of the Christian Nations, they being the  sheep of whom He lost not but one) were separated because of Gods different purposes.  

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I add,  on the subject of 'blindness',  what I believe it to be,  yet another WALL of Scripture, which, if I were able to say better on my own, I would,  but I can't, being a precept on precept, precept on precept,  verse by verse....kind of believer 

2 Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

2 Corinthians 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

2 Corinthians 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

2 Corinthians 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

2 Corinthians 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

2 Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

2 Corinthians 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

I would also like to add (in my own words because this wall would take up way too much space for even me) I believe the House of Judah, those who still live under the law (blinded to Christ) and the House of Israel, the lost sheep of Israel (also called or considered 'gentiles' because hundreds of years before Christ walked the earth they had been scattered to the rest of the world, forgetting who they were and would become the lost sheep who HEARD HIS VOICE and form some of the Christian Nations, they being the  sheep of whom He lost not but one) were separated to serve out the different purposes of God. 

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Please define "His People" thanks?

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I would also like to add (in my own words because this wall would take up way too much space for even me) I believe the House of Judah, those who still live under the law (blinded to Christ) and the House of Israel, the lost sheep of Israel (also called or considered 'gentiles' because hundreds of years before Christ walked the earth they had been scattered to the rest of the world, forgetting who they were and would become the lost sheep who HEARD HIS VOICE and form some of the Christian Nations, they being the  sheep of whom He lost not but one) were separated to serve out the different purposes of God. 

You see two groups of Jews below

1. Israel, 2. Election

Scripture clearly teaches Israel doesn't obtain salvation, they are blinded by a God given spirit of slumber

Scripture clearly teaches only the remnant elect Jew will be saved, it's really simple

Your a precept upon precept believer, you can't ignore the facts before your eyes, only the remnant elect Jew will be saved

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Edited by truth7t7