• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Israel and The Church have two different callings, Israel BIRTHED the Messiah, then as a Nation were blinded until the Time of the Gentiles (Church Age) was fulfilled or had COME FULL. Then the Kingdom Age will be ushered in. So, the IN PART has nothing to do with certain Jews being CHOSEN, just like no Christians are CHOSEN, that is Calvinism, and utterly against all that God teaches, we CHOSE ourselves to either accept Christ or Reject him. He died for us all and rejects no one, we have to reject him by refusing to accept his free gift of salvation. 

The IN PART simply means God BLINDED Israel by disbanding them as a nation but of course God can not blind men and be a just God, men blind themselves via their love of sin. God can blind a nation however, they can't repent as a nation if their are not a nation. 

There is only one calling, that is salvation through the shed blood on Calvary "Period" 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

You see two groups of Jews below

1. Israel, 2. Election

Scripture clearly teaches Israel doesn't obtain salvation, they are blinded by a God given spirit of slumber

Scripture clearly teaches only the remnant elect Jew will be saved, it's really simple

Your a precept upon precept believer, you can't ignore the facts before your eyes, only the remnant elect Jew will be saved

Romans 11:7-8KJV

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

You and I have different understandings and so must agree to disagree here.

31 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

You and I have different understandings and so must agree to disagree here.

Only the remnant elect Jew will be saved, and brought through the last day judgement by fire

Zechariah 13:8-9KJV

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Only the remnant elect Jew will be saved, and brought through the last day judgement by fire

Zechariah 13:8-9KJV

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

You and I have different understandings so we must agree to disagree here. 

1/3.  More than a remnant 

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

You and I have different understandings so we must agree to disagree here. 

1/3.  More than a remnant 

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

You didn't highlight the best part, why is that?

"But As Touching The Election" and only those "Elect"

Do you believe all "National Israel" will be saved?

If so, who is this "Israel"?

Citizenship?

Religious Judaism?

Ethnic Jews?

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,100
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

There is only one calling, that is salvation through the shed blood on Calvary "Period" 

So is there only ONE CALLING for us believers are do we each have DIFFERENT CALLINGS? 

The same thing is true for Israel and the Gentile Church. You just can't understand it. 

Edited by Revelation Man

31 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

You didn't highlight the best part, why is that?

"But As Touching The Election" and only those "Elect"

Do you believe all "National Israel" will be saved?

If so, who is this "Israel"?

Citizenship?

Religious Judaism?

Ethnic Jews?

I believe that GOD has a plan and those who LOVE HIM and love HIS WAYS  are a good eternal fit, are going to be saved.  I don't believe it matters what bloodline you did or didn't come through,  it is of the heart and soul and mind.  I believe it WILL matter for the Lords Day but for the New Heaven and Earth it won't be so important.  Then again, I don't even believe this is our first go round so how would you fit that in?  After all, there is NOTHING new under the sun.  What has been will be.  Everything about this age will be forgotten.  Sound familiar?  What do you think happened to the sons of God who were watching the earth being created?  And WHEN did those angels who left their first habitation come into being?  When exactly was the words of God purified 7 times?  How does that happen?  Why were some pre justified?  How did God know someone before they were in the womb?  Doesn't say I knew WHO you would be or how you would turn out but I KNEW YOU.  

I ALSO don't believe that GOD is going to BLIND HIS CHILDREN THEN DESTROY THEM because they are blind, not going to make those on down the line pay for what took place 2000 years ago especially  when we are told they have been blinded so that whomsoever would,  would.  They were cut off but they will be grafted back in.  I don't think someone who HATES GOD but had the right mom and dad is going to get a free pass.  JUDGMENT will tell GOD what God wants to know.  

I believe God is JUST and that is good enough for me.  It isn't an either or  situation, it is a bunch of different things to different people to a bunch of different times to a bunch of different situations.  There is the Nation, the Land, the People, the Covenants, those who lived with the law, those who lived the law, the grace, etc.  We have all of the House of Jacob, the House of Israel, the House of Judah, all of Israel, those grafted in, those of the blood.  We have those who have been given faith in this measure and that measure and different gifts given.  We have those who have been fed to lions and those who went to church on Sunday mornings.    

But when you speak to the remnant being saved, When are you speaking to?  Those going in and out of captivities?  Those saved from this destruction or that one?  Those through out all of time who come to faith?  Those at the end of this age?  Those at the end of the Lords Day?  Which remnant and what age would you like to discuss?  

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Do you believe all the Jews who have kept the laws of God for the past 2000 years all go into the LOF,  since they didn't believe in Jesus as the Son of God? 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So is there only ONE CALLING for us believers are do we each have DIFFERENT CALLINGS? 

The same thing is true for Israel and the Gentile Church. You just can't understand it. 

As stated the only thing going between God and man is the shed blood on Calvary "Period"

We Disagree

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Do you believe all the Jews who have kept the laws of God for the past 2000 years all go into the LOF,  since they didn't believe in Jesus as the Son of God? 

Scripture clearly teaches that Jesus Christ is the only way to obtain salvation and be written in the book of life

At the death of Jesus Christ, his shed blood paid the price for the world's sin, and those that reject this sacrificial Lamb of God will be destined for Hell, then the Lake Of Fire at the final judgment, its that simple

Acts 4:11-12KJV

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Revelation 20:15KJV 

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Edited by truth7t7