• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings George

I'm not the least bit computer savvy, terrible typist and Im so grateful WCF is user friendly- it really is.

Having said that it seems I'm not alone and although its pretty simple to navigate our Worthy site there are some things that would be helpful for those of us that are very unfamiliar with technology these days and we are not so daring to":try it and see"- lol

What I'm suggesting is an instructional page for posters,like a simple diagram explaining what each function is and " how to"( 3 dots: edit, delete etc), the Moderator Action button, text editor and so on

Or maybe there is a pinned Topic " how to" for us dummies- if so, where?.. Well, it was brought up by a member and I thought I might ask.   After all these years I still don't know what I'm doing so I'm not much help to anyone else- lol

In His Love, Kwik

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings George

I'm not the least bit computer savvy, terrible typist and Im so grateful WCF is user friendly- it really is.

Having said that it seems I'm not alone and although its pretty simple to navigate our Worthy site there are some things that would be helpful for those of us that are very unfamiliar with technology these days and we are not so daring to":try it and see"- lol

What I'm suggesting is an instructional page for posters,like a simple diagram explaining what each function is and " how to"( 3 dots: edit, delete etc), the Moderator Action button, text editor and so on

Or maybe there is a pinned Topic " how to" for us dummies- if so, where?.. Well, it was brought up by a member and I thought I might ask.   After all these years I still don't know what I'm doing so I'm not much help to anyone else- lol

In His Love, Kwik

I agree with this post and its general theme.

I also think for those that are NOT 'computer savvy' there could be another page with links.

Example: how do I cut, copy and paste? How do I insert a picture? How do I block and unblock a person and how can I change various parts of my personal profile. How can I quote just a part of a prior post without the whole thing?

All those things that many of us take for granted since we learned the hard way, probably during our work environs.

• Well Said! 1

Lol- thanks Justin, I didn't know what to call what& was very hard for me to explain-

"Yeah George-what Justin said". :24:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings George

In His Love, Kwik

That is a good idea sis. Make Worthy more user friendly.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

That is a good idea sis. Make Worthy more user friendly.

Yeah Peepers.... I think its a good thing too, like Brother Justin was saying... DeighAnn brought it up , asking if there was a " page" on " how to"- so that's what gave me the idea( wasn't really me)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, kwikphilly said:

Yeah Peepers.... I think its a good thing too, like Brother Justin was saying... DeighAnn brought it up , asking if there was a " page" on " how to"- so that's what gave me the idea( wasn't really me)

You are being honest :D

• Haha 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

You are being honest :D

Gotta give credit where its due- Praise Jesus ( His idea I'm sure:D)