• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Greetings, Worthy.

There has been something bothering me for several months now which I never seem to hear anyone talking about it, but members of the Biden Administration cannot be as inept and incompetent as they are appearing to be. These are people who have Masters degrees and PhDs from the most prestigious Universities in the country, and yet when asked to address the American people they consistently present themselves as having barely graduated High School. I believe they are presenting this image deliberately so as to deflect from the heat they would otherwise take on how their policies are destroying the country. The idea is to fake incompetence so badly that Americans give them a pass rather than fervently holding them accountable, which all the more is enabling them to carry out their work of, as they call it, "Building Back Better."

Please understand, I am not into bashing people politically. I don't even normally follow politics that much. I'm simply posting this thread because I see so many obviously not understanding what it is they are actually seeing. People need to wake up to the fact that they are being PLAYED. These people know what they are doing, and those who think they don't are being duped.

Let's start with the US Press Secretary, Karine Jeanne-Pierre. Since assuming the office a month or so ago, Jeanne-Pierre has this habit of not actually addressing reporters directly when faced with tough questions. She simply reads off notes provided for her, and if the questions get really tough, she will thumb through her notes for upwards of 15 seconds and then reply, "I'm sorry, but don't have anything else for you on that right now."

The average High School graduate could read from notes on a page, so why is a woman with a Masters Degree in Public Affairs from Columbia University incapable of answering reporters directly? Maybe she's feigning ineptitude so she doesn't have to answer. And why was she even chosen to begin with? Maybe it's because she's the country's first black lesbian Press Secretary (Horray!), arranged by design so that if anyone criticizes her preplanned "ineptitude" it is simply because they are "racist homophobes" and don't want a black lesbian to speak to them about White House affairs.

Then we have US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. This woman was an honors student all her life. She was admitted to a selective science honors program at Columbia University, and graduated summa cum laude from Brown University with a Bachelor's in economics, going on to earn her Master's and PhD degrees from Yale. She's pure Ivy League and cream of the crop, and currently worth over 200 million. Yet her advice to the American people on matters of the economy over the last two years has bordered on the imbecilic. As economist Jess Sica recently stated, "I spend more time listening to my golden retriever on the topic of economics than I do Janet Yellen," and as Laura Ingraham said last week, "I wouldn't trust that woman with my grandchildren's daycare."

The obvious conclusion from watching her is that she is simply telling the American people what Joe Biden wants them to hear while trying to put an "educated" face on it, but her positions have become so bizarre (and politically correct) now that she appears to be getting senile. In reality, however, I seriously doubt she actually believes anything coming out of her mouth. She knows better. But she also knows few can get angry with someone who looks like she's an over-the-hill grandmother who bakes warm batches of cookies for the kids, and makes sure they have nice outfits to wear.

As Hannity put it bluntly, she is now little more than a useful idiot in Joe Biden's Administration; yet another case of someone who is actually much smarter than she appears to be but is coming off like she has no clue.

Then we have Joe Biden himself, the kingpin. He just fell off his bike a few days ago with the world watching, and that goes well with the 3,000,000,000,0000,0000,000 gaffs that have come out of his mouth since taking office. I suppose the only polite response is sarcasm, which is what many are now resorting to even internationally. But the reality is, the Biden administration has been sending the US economy straight into the gutter deliberately and the rest of the world's right along with it, even as most people laugh off the stumblings and bumblings of a "cognitively challenged" old codger.

At least he's comedy relief, but what's happening isn't funny, and as they say, "He who laughs last, laughs the loudest."

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

Btw, while I know videos do not embed here, they are intrinsic to the post so I included them anyway as posted elsewhere. For anyone wishing to view them, the links can simply be copied and pasted to Youtube. 

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Biden himself is completely inept. He can barely even string a sentence together with the aid of a teleprompter.

Those pulling his strings however, are a completly different story.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

7 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:
Greetings, Worthy.

There has been something bothering me for several months now which I never seem to hear anyone talking about it, but members of the Biden Administration cannot be as inept and incompetent as they are appearing to be. These are people who have Masters degrees and PhDs from the most prestigious Universities in the country, and yet when asked to address the American people they consistently present themselves as having barely graduated High School. I believe they are presenting this image deliberately so as to deflect from the heat they would otherwise take on how their policies are destroying the country. The idea is to fake incompetence so badly that Americans give them a pass rather than fervently holding them accountable, which all the more is enabling them to carry out their work of, as they call it, "Building Back Better."

Please understand, I am not into bashing people politically. I don't even normally follow politics that much. I'm simply posting this thread because I see so many obviously not understanding what it is they are actually seeing. People need to wake up to the fact that they are being PLAYED. These people know what they are doing, and those who think they don't are being duped.

Let's start with the US Press Secretary, Karine Jeanne-Pierre. Since assuming the office a month or so ago, Jeanne-Pierre has this habit of not actually addressing reporters directly when faced with tough questions. She simply reads off notes provided for her, and if the questions get really tough, she will thumb through her notes for upwards of 15 seconds and then reply, "I'm sorry, but don't have anything else for you on that right now."

[MEDIA=youtube]-8-9ZTOIP14[/MEDIA]

The average High School graduate could read from notes on a page, so why is a woman with a Masters Degree in Public Affairs from Columbia University incapable of answering reporters directly? Maybe she's feigning ineptitude so she doesn't have to answer. And why was she even chosen to begin with? Maybe it's because she's the country's first black lesbian Press Secretary (Horray!), arranged by design so that if anyone criticizes her preplanned "ineptitude" it is simply because they are "racist homophobes" and don't want a black lesbian to speak to them about White House affairs.

Then we have US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. This woman was an honors student all her life. She was admitted to a selective science honors program at Columbia University, and graduated summa cum laude from Brown University with a Bachelor's in economics, going on to earn her Master's and PhD degrees from Yale. She's pure Ivy League and cream of the crop, and currently worth over 200 million. Yet her advice to the American people on matters of the economy over the last two years has bordered on the imbecilic. As economist Jess Sica recently stated, "I spend more time listening to my golden retriever on the topic of economics than I do Janet Yellen," and as Laura Ingraham said last week, "I wouldn't trust that woman with my grandchildren's daycare."

The obvious conclusion from watching her is that she is simply telling the American people what Joe Biden wants them to hear while trying to put an "educated" face on it, but her positions have become so bizarre (and politically correct) now that she appears to be getting senile. In reality, however, I seriously doubt she actually believes anything coming out of her mouth. She knows better. But she also knows few can get angry with someone who looks like she's an over-the-hill grandmother who bakes warm batches of cookies for the kids, and makes sure they have nice outfits to wear.

As Hannity put it bluntly, she is now little more than a useful idiot in Joe Biden's Administration; yet another case of someone who is actually much smarter than she appears to be but is coming off like she has no clue.

[MEDIA=youtube]FCSIpj0K2yY[/MEDIA]

Then we have Joe Biden himself, the kingpin. He just fell off his bike a few days ago with the world watching, and that goes well with the 3,000,000,000,0000,0000,000 gaffs that have come out of his mouth since taking office. I suppose the only polite response is sarcasm, which is what many are now resorting to even internationally. But the reality is, the Biden administration has been sending the US economy straight into the gutter deliberately and the rest of the world's right along with it, even as most people laugh off the stumblings and bumblings of a "cognitively challenged" old codger.

At least he's comedy relief, but what's happening isn't funny, and as they say, "He who laughs last, laughs the loudest."

[MEDIA=youtube]jeDpNHk8Tlo[/MEDIA]

Blessings Hidden

Couldn't agree more except for sleepy Joe & I'm certainly not saying he doesn't know exactly what is going on- I just think he is truly an idiot, an idiot that is in total support of the agenda that is destroying Ameruca and there's nothing new about him being used as a puppet/ figurehead-he doesn't mind( IMO) as it has served him well personally for decades ,he & his family have prospered tremendously

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

7 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Hidden

Couldn't agree more except for sleepy Joe & I'm certainly not saying he doesn't know exactly what is going on- I just think he is truly an idiot, an idiot that is in total support of the agenda that is destroying Ameruca and there's nothing new about him being used as a puppet/ figurehead-he doesn't mind( IMO) as it has served him well personally for decades ,he & his family have prospered tremendously

Hello, sister.

Yeah, I used to always assume so myself, but given how many in his cabinet appear to be exhibiting ineptitude as well, and some very young by comparison, it sort of makes you wonder. Ever noticed how comfortable Joe is with gaffing his head off? And he has this way of rallying after he does one, LoL. He becomes magically lucid, like someone just injected him with some energy booster like Dr.McCoy, and here he comes back to life again. 

I have no doubt he's a puppet, I just wonder if he doesn't deliberately milk it on occasions because he knows it's all part of the plan anyway. But either way they certainly couldn't have picked a better point man, LoL.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

We actually have to go back to the Obama years to find a competent President. Say what you want about his policies, but he was certainly competent.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, one.opinion said:

We actually have to go back to the Obama years to find a competent President. Say what you want about his policies, but he was certainly competent.

Competent person perhaps- president?rofl- NOT

George Washington was a competent president

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

50 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Competent person perhaps- president?rofl- NOT

That’s always subjective. Mind you, I never voted for him. There is no need for laughing derisively.

50 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

George Washington was a competent president

Yes, and we have had a handful since then, I think

Edited by one.opinion
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

That’s always subjective. Mind you, I never voted for him. There is no need for laughing derisively.

Yes, and we have had a handful since then, I think

I'm not mocking you and I had no intention of ridiculing you, I'm not laughing at you, not at all. What I find hysterical is the thought of Obama as a competent president- I can only laugh and glad his presidency is past tense although this one is far worse imo

Of course you are of your own opinion and I of mine

17 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Hello, sister.

Yeah, I used to always assume so myself, but given how many in his cabinet appear to be exhibiting ineptitude as well, and some very young by comparison, it sort of makes you wonder. Ever noticed how comfortable Joe is with gaffing his head off? And he has this way of rallying after he does one, LoL. He becomes magically lucid, like someone just injected him with some energy booster like Dr.McCoy, and here he comes back to life again. 

I have no doubt he's a puppet, I just wonder if he doesn't deliberately milk it on occasions because he knows it's all part of the plan anyway. But either way they certainly couldn't have picked a better point man, LoL.

Good Morning Brother-

Very true, my Dad would have said, " as dumb as a fox"

You're probably right and although I think he's an idiot that does not mean I dont think he is a very intelligent( academically) calculating & manipulative man ... And oh so arrogant

Common sense separates the idiots from the smart people in my book.... Who but an extremely arrogant idiot would say half the things that man says to the American people? Like having a debate with President Trump and stating he'd like to have it out with him out back( physical fight)- thats an idiot! My grandmother could have slapped him silly! Name calling like a Jr high school student & it just shows his nature (& they talk about Trump and his comments?):

Do you know what I mean- he & Obama were a perfect pair, do you think barak is still pulling strings?