• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.68
  • Days Won:  149

1 minute ago, Marathoner said:

Hamburger is better than tofu. :33:

After having tried tofu I would agree with that statement. Tofu is a terrible substitute for hamburger.

Tofu noodles aren't half bad. They cost 10 times more than regular spaghetti though, so if you aren't trying to loose weight it's not very advantageous. 

How about turkey burgers?

Am I speaking with the real Marathoner? We have an imposter over on another thread who isn't using hot sauce.

I have found comparison discussions are often bad for unity, like Mac .vs PC or discussions( it's PC all the way baby :whistling:) or that try to force us to accept one view or another on inconsequentials.

SHOULD we know when Christ is returning for us? No one knows exactly when that will be. We have lots of pointers in scripture that tell us all we need to know and let us know when it will be close. Not everyone agrees with the interpretations the same and some of us are coming along to our understanding slowly over time. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

37 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

What does if it is a religious matter or their lifestyle mean MM?..

Also stick together, what does that mean?

i am not understanding this stick close together meaning?🤔

What does if it is a religious matter or their lifestyle mean MM?..

Just what it says. 

Also stick together, what does that mean?

They tend to ignore others who are not in their exclusive group. Who do not have the same interests as they do. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

15 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Do you know what I thought the same ,about those who are in their exclusive groups as you call it.

Until yesterday, I’m afraid i believe and it’s my own opinion that it’s a insecurity within ourselves...I think it’s in our imagination that they tend to ignore others who don’t share the same interests..,...

i thought I was being ignored, how would I know that?..if I’m not in their head?

It’s an assumption MM and can’t be proved.🤔

Have you ever tried to communicate with them, that you feel they are ignoring you?

If you don’t talk about it, how can you expect to resolve the problem/ upset that it’s causing you?

I thought a member of my church was ignoring me so I wasn’t going back, how pathetic is that..we shouldn’t go by feelings God showed me, so I will be going back to church in the Spirit....we walk in the Spirit, we don’t walk with our emotions,🙏💗

I have not only experienced it in a Church setting but other settings as well. It would not be as much of an issue if only one person ignored you but several groups would be more uncomfortable. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Have you ever noticed that people who agree with each other rather if it is religious matters or their lifestyle stick close together? They really don't like it if someone is going to rock their boat. 

And that is how some cliques are formed. 

Ya mean like this?

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I could have swore this was a Christian talk forum. Now we are talking about painting fingernails and cliques. ????

• Interesting! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,291
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

1 hour ago, Starise said:

After having tried tofu I would agree with that statement. Tofu is a terrible substitute for hamburger.

But... but... but, that's agreeable. Sigh. :emot-fail:

How about turkey burgers?

We won't go there, brother. I avoid talking turkey. :laugh:

Am I speaking with the real Marathoner? We have an imposter over on another thread who isn't using hot sauce.

:ph34r:

I have found comparison discussions are often bad for unity, like Mac .vs PC or discussions( it's PC all the way baby :whistling:) or that try to force us to accept one view or another on inconsequentials.

I've had experience with both. :whistling:
PC is better. 

SHOULD we know when Christ is returning for us? No one knows exactly when that will be. We have lots of pointers in scripture that tell us all we need to know and let us know when it will be close. Not everyone agrees with the interpretations the same and some of us are coming along to our understanding slowly over time. 

We agree upon what is essential --- the Son of God shall indeed return! --- and seeing as how this tends to be a hot-button issue for many, my preference is to avoid getting into minutiae with others. "Date setting" isn't wise to be certain, which has been a preoccupation for centuries. I'm only concerned with serving our Lord Jesus Christ right now, knowing that His return is imminent. :)

• Haha 1

If it will help our brother @Starise feel better, I had some tuna salad later on in the evening. The tuna was swimming in an ocean of ghost pepper sauce. 

There. Are you convinced of my bona-fides now, my friend? In fact, I'm gonna seize the remainder of that tuna salad in a bit and dump roasted chiles into the drink. Ah, a magma ocean of goodness! :38:

FYI, I don't paint my fingernails. Figured I ought to put that out there for general purposes. And for good measure:

There is no such thing as skirt steak. Cows don't wear skirts, okay?
Everyone clicks here on Worthy. Everybody! :o
If you disagree with me and I said that I was wrong, wouldn't we agree?
UPS drivers don't use parking spaces. Ever.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I like thin-crust pizza.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I have not only experienced it in a Church setting but other settings as well. It would not be as much of an issue if only one person ignored you but several groups would be more uncomfortable. 

Some of us prefer it that way. The Lord doesn't ignore me and truly, He's the only one who matters. So folks are ignoring me...

Okay. So what? I'm accustomed to it. It's not like I'm someone special or exceptional who must be seen and heard. In any case, cats and dogs always notice me and they're often better company than our fellow man proves to be. ;) 

• Thumbs Up 1

:secret-talk:

I heard that @Charlie744 likes anchovies and pineapple on his pizza. Like, gross, right? Ew!  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

De gustibus non disputandum est

in matters of taste there can be no disputing

but I don’t do anchovies and pineapple on pizza

thin crust pizza - hamburger or sausage - both black and green olives… jalapeños …