Pointing fingers at the real sources

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I saw this online and found it funny , for a specific reason. People claim the lgbtt community are the cause of the moral breakdown in society. While I agree with that in many ways- eg trans kids, putting little boys as drag queens etc. But when I see the part saying it desroys the traditional family, it remind me of something someone posted. Basically they said why do people say that they destroy the family but noone talks abut other  problematics elements in society eg.

1) Men who run around impregnating multiple women,never settling with them. Often times these women are actually pregnant together. Also the women who see this and still get involved with said men.

2) Women who get kids from multiple fathers. sometimes not willingly sticking with one because they know it means multiple men they can hit up for money. There was a video of a woman showing the math of  why she has 6 kids from   6 different men eg 6 kids from one man nets  a far less percentage of his wages than 6 different men giving her 17% of their wages each. Also the men who still get involved with said women.

3) Rapid Celebrity divorces and remarriages.

Kids growing up seeing this and  emulating it may damage the family structure far more than the LGBTT.

What do you think?

20220804_071838.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, creativemechanic said:

I saw this online and found it funny , for a specific reason. People claim the lgbtt community are the cause of the moral breakdown in society. While I agree with that in many ways- eg trans kids, putting little boys as drag queens etc. But when I see the part saying it desroys the traditional family, it remind me of something someone posted. Basically they said why do people say that they destroy the family but noone talks abut other  problematics elements in society eg.

1) Men who run around impregnating multiple women,never settling with them. Often times these women are actually pregnant together. Also the women who see this and still get involved with said men.

2) Women who get kids from multiple fathers. sometimes not willingly sticking with one because they know it means multiple men they can hit up for money. There was a video of a woman showing the math of  why she has 6 kids from   6 different men eg 6 kids from one man nets  a far less percentage of his wages than 6 different men giving her 17% of their wages each. Also the men who still get involved with said women.

3) Rapid Celebrity divorces and remarriages.

Kids growing up seeing this and  emulating it may damage the family structure far more than the LGBTT.

What do you think?

20220804_071838.jpg

That is all about our world today. It is not going to get better. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

What do you think?

Many clever people have commented and the sumary of there comments is as Paul write in Romans 1: 21-31

my version:- having rejected God, they rejected his standards and let there lust control them.

The real issue is are we ready to live distinctive Christ like lives and accept the consquences of such a life style.