IGNORED

Is President Trump unfairly being targeted ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Hasn't the Trump ship sailed yet? Just let the guy be,he's history now and hopefully Biden will be soon as well!

I'd really like to see Ron D in the oval office though I wish we could keep him here in Florida as Gov forever!

I'd like to see Florida & Texas break away and be on our own ...... The rest of this Country is crazy town!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Restored US leadership in the world?In the 55 plus club or... ??? Anyway,we definitely will not agree on this Topic

We are back in a position of leadership in NATO.   Not so much for Russia, of course.  

A chorus of Western allies announced its congratulations for Joe Biden after media networks declared him the president-elect as vote tallies came in despite President Trump’s refusal to concede.

“I warmly welcome the election of Joe Biden as the next President of the United States,” North Atlantic Treaty Organization Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said Saturday.

Stoltenberg has shepherded the trans-Atlantic alliance through disputes over defense spending throughout Trump’s presidency, which began under the shadow of his suggestion that NATO is “obsolete.” The civilian chief of the security bloc has credited Trump with spurring European nations to increase spending on their own defense, but the former Norwegian prime minister and other European leaders showed themselves willing Saturday to set aside Trump’s insistence that he has not lost the election.

“I know Mr. Biden as a strong supporter of NATO and the trans-Atlantic relationship,” Stoltenberg said. “I look forward to working very closely with President-elect Biden, Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris, and the new administration to further strengthen the bond between North America and Europe.”

The president maintained that such congratulations are premature.

“Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor,” Trump said Saturday as his team prepared lawsuits challenging whether election regulations were followed appropriately.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel echoed Stoltenberg’s enthusiastic note after years of a publicly frosty relationship with Trump.

"I look forward to future cooperation with President Biden," she said Saturday. ”Our trans-Atlantic friendship is irreplaceable if we are to master the great challenges of our time.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nato-allies-warmly-welcome-biden-after-feuds-with-trump

48 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

but that's fine because we both agree WHO sits on the Throne- Glory to God!❤️

Amen.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

On 1/5/2023 at 5:49 PM, teddyv said:

How so? His main thesis seems to be that they were not adequately prepared and that problem still exists today.

Read the book. Then compare the book with the Inspector General's Report. Then compare both to the fraud January 6th Committee report ....

The holes are in the structure of what is supposed to be the protection of the Capital. It started with the person directly reponsible for the protection .......Nancy Pelosi., Intelligence was warning them of  the planned attacks on the Capital. Curious that the Democrats resist the idea that Antifa had anything to do with the attack. Yet the FBI was telling the Capital that Antifaa would be in the crowd. Over 40 banded together were on site and causing problems early. Yet, according to the Democrats, they were not there ....laughable. They had Intelligence Reports starting in Mid December

That will be resolved. The truth will come out from the people that were supposed to be in charge of security. People never called to the Fraud Committee. Also keep in mind ........Murder doesn't have statuatory protections .......One person was killed in the protest. It wasn't a police officer . 

Edited by Bluedragon

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Hasn't the Trump ship sailed yet? Just let the guy be,he's history now and hopefully Biden will be soon as well!

I'd really like to see Ron D in the oval office though I wish we could keep him here in Florida as Gov forever!

I'd like to see Florida & Texas break away and be on our own ...... The rest of this Country is crazy town!

Texas could probably make it work, although the flight of corporate headquarters to the U.S. would hurt a lot.   Florida, which gets about twice as much in federal payments as it sends to Washington, would be in considerable financial difficulty.    That's a lot of welfare.

1 hour ago, Bluedragon said:

It started with the person directly reponsible for the protection .......Nancy Pelosi., Intelligence was warning them of  the planned attacks on the Capital.

The Speaker of the House is not even remotely responsible for Capitol security:

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio suggested Wednesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had been responsible for the security presence at the US Capitol on January 6, after Pelosi rejected his appointment to serve on the select committee investigating the insurrection.

“Why wasn’t there a proper security presence at the Capitol that day,” Jordan asked at a news conference after House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy pulled all five members he had tapped for the committee in response to Pelosi rejecting two of them. The Ohio Republican added, “Only one person can answer that question. Only one. The Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.”

Facts First: The Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. That’s the responsibility of the Capitol Police Board, which oversees the US Capitol Police and approves requests for National Guard assistance.

Jane L. Campbell, president and CEO of the US Capitol Historical Society, told CNN that “the Speaker of the House does not oversee security of the US Capitol, nor does this official oversee the Capitol Police Board.”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/fact-check-jim-jordan-nancy-pelosi-january-6-security/index.html

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

29 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

Texas could probably make it work, although the flight of corporate headquarters to the U.S. would hurt a lot.   Florida, which gets about twice as much in federal payments as it sends to Washington, would be in considerable financial difficulty.    That's a lot of welfare.

Good thing we're not a welfare State! That goes to NY👍Im pretty sure we'd be just fine,like Texas...... We have big revenue ,have you heard?

"Come down on vacation & leave on probation"lol

Figured you'd get a kick out of that:24:

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 hour ago, The Barbarian said:

The Speaker of the House is not even remotely responsible for Capitol security:

Shalom, The Barbarian.

Perhaps not, but Pelosi was QUICK to pull down Capitol security when the mask mandates were not followed in the House!

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Good thing we're not a welfare State! That goes to NY👍Im pretty sure we'd be just fine,like Texas...... We have big revenue ,have you heard?

"Come down on vacation & leave on probation"lol

Figured you'd get a kick out of that:24:

Shalom, kwikphilly.

And, leave on QUARANTINE, too, into some states!

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Shalom, again, kwik.

Trump is not going out quietly, though.

So would I! Finally! A REAL statesman, for a change! He'd make a GREAT President.

I don't think it would be easy to break away, though. And, unfortunately, we're getting our OWN set of crazies here in Florida! Just look at Miami, Tampa, and St. Pete! They're MIGRATING HERE from California!

And, have you heard what the EPA is doing, trying to confiscate all wetlands?! That's most of FLORIDA!

Oh, and I almost forgot! We can't forget about Orlando and Disney! That's an INSIDIOUS form of crazy!

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

Perhaps not, but Pelosi was QUICK to pull down Capitol security when the mask mandates were not followed in the House!

By law, she is not responsible for security in the Capitol.   But she could implement procedural rules within the House chambers and offices.   Not even that, for the rest of the Capitol, though.   I don't know why Sean Hannity would lie about something so easily debunked.