IGNORED

Is President Trump unfairly being targeted ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, shanee said:

That's what its called when one side blatantly steals the election with massive fraud and are helped by a certain entity..

While Russia did attempt to rig the election for Trump in 2016, there's no evidence that Putin's interference was decisive.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.78

It won't be easy because some Christians shoot back! :13:

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 1/29/2023 at 11:17 AM, The Barbarian said:

The Republican members of Congress said the exchange showed Trump had no intention of calling off the rioters

You might not believe me but they were controlling both sides before Trump do you not understand what's going?

Did you even see when Klaus swab bragged on controlling both sides?

They have no choice but to support the lies.. do you understand the Epstein black male scam?

I know you won't believe me but the United States is at War by this Joe Biden crew. It never was about race gender abortion  sexual preference none of that that's called Marxism.

. that's what Nazis do that want the rich to rule the poor( communism) they do that so they will look like the good guys when they are pure evil..

Don't worry I know you don't believe me it's all good though👍

On 8/31/2023 at 8:16 PM, The Barbarian said:

Which is exactly what Trump told them to do.   Not surprising that he would do that, after being urged to do it by Donald Trump.

And there's this:

🤣 I'm only laughing cuz I'm honestly thinking you're just messing with us.

If you're for real don't take it wrong I know the cabal has taken over almost every single TV channel with inversion psychological warfare mixed with tons  lies..

I think they finally filed charges on him after Trump supporters kept the pressure going..

we were so mad that he was caught on camera instigating it and Democrats wouldn't lock him up.

They literally had his picture on FBI Most Wanted and then magically it disappeared..

Even the cops on camera admitted it was a set up..

watching the TV news and not realizing there lieing to you.

So Nancy Pelosi filming a movie that day is just a coincidence right?

The refusal to admit how many Undercover agents were there is just a coincidence right?

Everything is just a coincidence right?🙂

Edited by shanee
spelling

On 8/31/2023 at 8:16 PM, The Barbarian said:

And there's this:

Actually shouldn't we be talking the billions of dollars of terrorism by the Marxist white supremacist terrorist Democrat people that are supporting Target black for tiny pieces of crack crime Bill Joe Biden and make billions through private prison scam and then blame it all on the new guy Trump?

Hopefully I can get you to see the truth soon..

I think they're panicking right now because they know they can steal the election with fraud again but they know the people aren't going for it this time..

Hopefully something happens soon Chicago just made it legal for illegals to become cops and now all the corrupt blue Nazi areas are following suit I think Minnesota went yesterday..

They're trying to build an army.

If you read my post and think to yourself this guy has it totally backwards..

It's because they're using mirror inversion psychological warfare...

Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

5 minutes ago, shanee said:

Actually shouldn't we be talking the billions of dollars of terrorism by the Marxist white supremacist terrorist Democrat people that are supporting Target black for tiny pieces of crack crime Bill Joe Biden and make billions through private prison scam and then blame it all on the new guy Trump?

And Chinese Jewish Space Lasers.   Don't forget those.

5 minutes ago, shanee said:

I think they're panicking right now because they know they can steal the election with fraud again but they know the people aren't going for it this time..

Ah, the Italian Satellite Vote Changing operation.    C'mon.   Even most republicans finally admitted that the election was fair.

7 minutes ago, shanee said:

Hopefully something happens soon Chicago just made it legal for illegals to become cops

They tricked you again...

According to the bill's description on the Illinois General Assembly's website, it amends the state's Municipal Code providing that "an individual who is not a citizen but is legally authorized to work in the United States under federal law is authorized to apply for the position of police officers."

Eligible non-U.S. citizens are subject "to all requirements and limitations, other than citizenship, to which other applicants are subject," and must be able to obtain, carry, purchase, or otherwise possess a firearm under federal law.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fact-check-can-illegal-immigrants-now-become-police-officers-in-illinois/ar-AA1eAyhO

You're trusting the wrong people.   They are lying to you.

11 minutes ago, shanee said:

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Would you consider lying to be evil?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.78

3 hours ago, shanee said:

the cabal has taken over almost every single TV channel with inversion psychological warfare mixed with tons  lies

Yeah, that would be the demon cabal working to bring forth the one world government and before that can happen the US must be made a third world country, and pineapple republic!

• Well Said! 1

On 9/1/2023 at 9:19 PM, The Barbarian said:

Ah, the Italian Satellite Vote Changing operation.    C'mon.   Even most republicans finally admitted that the election was fair.

If you don't realize Trump won the election by now there's nothing I can say you're going with the fake news on the TV..

Why are you ignoring the massive fraud everywhere are you only watching the TV if so you probably don't even know about the massive fraud to be honest..

Do you even know about the election bust that just came out in Michigan?

Where they caught them with the ballots the gift cards the guns and silencers?

And then they found out it's bigger than Michigan and called the FBI and that's where it went dead..

Starting to see what's going on yet?

Still curious why you would want to support these people that obviously support Satan they're doing it right in our face?

But there's no chance they are the bad guys the same old same old corrupt government they're the good guys right?

You're trusting the wrong people.   They are lying to you.

I already know what you just wrote and again they just allowed them to be cops yes they won't have guns at first but you know what's next or what can be done in case of a " emergency".

How about this I'll predict the future each blue Nazi controlled state adopts the same thing?

Well actually Michigan just did it or Minnesota I forgot.

You're the one repeating all the stuff from the CIA controlled fake TV media not me..

I know it's weird the TV news is lying to the Americans but it's the truth.

I bet you support Ukraine war?🙂 you think they're telling you the truth about that also huh?🙂

Would you consider lying to be evil?

Good question🤔 I'm not an expert on the true meaning of evil but if I just answer quickly I would say I think so or unless someone tells a lie to protect goodness?

But then again I think I saw a few situations where a lie was told in the Bible but for a good purpose? Like maybe when that lady lied and said he's not here when she was trying to hide David was it?

Or like when that one guy told the king the girl was his sister when it was really his wife for safety reasons?

But I'm pretty sure there's a verse I think that says there is no lie in the truth?

So maybe the truth can lie as long as it's for the truth?

But you got me on this one I'm not that good with the term evil maybe someone else can chime in I probably even got some stuff wrong I just wrote.

Just curious so you want to live in prison cities? With armed guards and you're not allowed to leave your city?

And you want communism where the rich rule the poor?

I have no idea why you support those people.

Are you not struggling? I sure am with the same old same old government back in office and magically gas prices and everything goes back up..

But I do know some people have plenty of money they don't feel it at all. They could care less

If you ask me they are the Satan the whole Bible talks about and we're in the Book of Revelations right now.

Edited by shanee
spelling and added some

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92

On 9/1/2023 at 9:07 PM, shanee said:

Hopefully I can get you to see the truth soon..

Hopefully something happens soon Chicago just made it legal for illegals to become cops and now all the corrupt blue Nazi areas are following suit I think Minnesota went yesterday..

They're trying to build an army.

If you read my post and think to yourself this guy has it totally backwards..

It's because they're using mirror inversion psychological warfare...

What I can't figure out is why there is still ~ 40% of the people in the USA still supporting Biden and his Crime Family. There seems to be a panic among the leftists to keep abortion a legal option and to destroy our youth through the acceptance of perversion as just a life choice.

(Isaiah 5:21)  Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!
(Isaiah 5:22)  Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine, and valiant men in mixing strong drink,
(Isaiah 5:23)  who acquit the guilty for a bribe, and deprive the innocent of his right!
(Isaiah 5:24)  Therefore, as the tongue of fire devours the stubble, and as dry grass sinks down in the flame, so their root will be as rottenness, and their blossom go up like dust; for they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, and have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. (ESV)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92

So the simple answer to the question posed in the thread title is YES. He was a much better president than I thought he'd be.