• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

"Be dry, I will dry up your rivers." - Isaiah 44:27

A drought is upon her waters, and they will be dried up. For it is a land of graven images, and the people go mad over idols." - Jeremiah 50:38-39

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. - Rev 16:12

Our governments and our media outlets tell us the global drought we're experiencing is a result of climate change which in turn is caused by human industrialization.  Is it a coincidence these things were predicted millennia ago?

Whether it be of the hand of God or of the consequences of human abuse of our home planet the truth remains to be seen.

CONSIDER ALSO that decades ago the Communist Chinese government began the greatest building project since The Great Wall.  It's called the Belt and Road Initiative.  Google it.  The project begun long ago HAS COMPLETED.  

It is now possible for Chinese road and rail transport to move men and material across the Himalaya mountain range from western China to the nation of Iran.  It's also possible for them to ship the same by sea via a circuitous land hugging route along the coast of Southern Asia.

its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East - Rev 16:12b

Is all this a grand coincidence or is it the design of Almighty God for a time (not far away) when the armies of heaven will enter into combat with the armies of mankind?

Is the great battle no longer a prediction of the distant future?

CONSIDER ALSO that a general antisemitic attitude has arisen again throughout the earth.  God's chosen people are once again being subjected to insane accusations and baseless hate.

Like the pieces of a game of chess, all the parts of future events are now nearly in place.  We await only commencement of the end ... for the beginning of it has already arrived.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
punctuation

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/23/2022 at 7:33 AM, choir loft said:

A drought is upon her waters, and they will be dried up. For it is a land of graven images, and the people go mad over idols." - Jeremiah 50:38-39

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. - Rev 16:12

Our governments and our media outlets tell us the global drought we're experiencing is a result of climate change which in turn is caused by human industrialization.  Is it a coincidence these things were predicted millennia ago?

Whether it be of the hand of God or of the consequences of human abuse of our home planet the truth remains to be seen.

CONSIDER ALSO that decades ago the Communist Chinese government began the greatest building project since The Great Wall.  It's called the Belt and Road Initiative.  Google it.  The project begun long ago HAS COMPLETED.  

It is now possible for Chinese road and rail transport to move men and material across the Himalaya mountain range from western China to the nation of Iran.  It's also possible for them to ship the same by sea via a circuitous land hugging route along the coast of Southern Asia.

its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East - Rev 16:12b

Is all this a grand coincidence or is it the design of Almighty God for a time (not far away) when the armies of heaven will enter into combat with the armies of mankind?

CONSIDER ALSO that a general antisemitic attitude has arisen again throughout the earth.  God's chosen people are once again being subjected to insane accusations and baseless hate.

Like the pieces of a game of chess, all the parts of future events are now nearly in place.  We await only commencement of the end ... for the beginning of it has already arrived.

This is metaphoric imho, modern armies can cross rivers, so why would a river have to dry up in order to prepare the path of the kings of the east (which simply implies east of Israel......not China). So, how is it metaphoric? Well, as the 6th Seal (which is a Prophecy about the coming Trumpet Judgments) states, these men will be in hiding, begging rocks to fall on them etc. etc. Mankind are dying by the billions via God's Plagues !! So, then we get to the last Woe or 3rd Woe, and that incapsulates all 7 vials, with men getting sores, the waters all turn to blood, the sun scorches men and men gnawed their tongues because of pain, these people are not out in the open defying God, they are hiding in caves, scared to show their face, then "God suddenly makes a path" for them to get very brave, the Two-witnesses died at the 2nd Woe these men have hope, they send each other gifts, really meaning they celebrate, then all of the sudden the 6th Vial is God STOPPING or PAUSING (Dries up the River holding them back/making them hide in caves) the Plagues thus when the False Prophet, Anti-Christ, Dragon lie to the kings of the WHOLE EARTH, they have hope and courage, this LIE must be the Two-witnesses who prayed these plagues down, are now dead, the plagues have PAUSED (Euphrates dried up) and thus this entices these armies led by the kings of the whole world to go to Jerusalem to finish off the Jews, seeing as the Two-witnesses (two Jews) have seemingly brought all this to pass like Moses did in Egypt. 

So, the Euphrates River drying up is not really a river, it is God pausing the plagues long enough so that the Three Frog Spirits can entice the kings and their armies to go to Armageddon to try and defeat God/the Jews once and for all. But of course its a TRAP where Jesus can wipe them all out at once, at the presence of his coming at the 7th Vial. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

This is metaphoric imho, modern armies can cross rivers, so why would a river have to dry up in order to prepare the path of the kings of the east (which simply implies east of Israel......not China). So, how is it metaphoric? Well, as the 6th Seal (which is a Prophecy about the coming Trumpet Judgments) states, these men will be in hiding, begging rocks to fall on them etc. etc. Mankind are dying by the billions via God's Plagues !! So, then we get to the last Woe or 3rd Woe, and that incapsulates all 7 vials, with men getting sores, the waters all turn to blood, the sun scorches men and men gnawed their tongues because of pain, these people are not out in the open defying God, they are hiding in caves, scared to show their face, then "God suddenly makes a path" for them to get very brave, the Two-witnesses died at the 2nd vial, these men have hope, they send each other gifts, really meaning they celebrate, then all of the sudden the 6th Vial is God STOPPING or PAUSING the Plagues thus when the False Prophet, Anti-Christ, Dragon lie to the kings of the WHOLE EARTH, they have hope and courage, this LIE must be the Two-witnesses whop prayed these plagues down, are now dead, the plagues have PAUSED (Euphrates dried up) and thus this entices these armies led by the kings of the whole world to go to Jerusalem to finish off the Jews, seeing as the Two-witnesses (two Jews) have seemingly brought all this to pass like Moses did in Egypt. 

So, the Euphrates River drying up is not really a river, it is God pausing the plagues long enough so that the Three Frog Spirits can entice the kings and their armies to go to Armageddon to try and defeat God/the Jews once and for all. But of course its a TRAP where Jesus can wipe them all out at once, at the presence of his coming at the 7th Vial. 

There's always an easy way to explain away prophetic writings.

You didn't mention a word about the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative, which is key to future trade relations between Asia and Europe. It's a new Silk Road.  Do you know what the old silk road was and what it's termination meant to western history?

While it's true a modern army can cross rivers it's also true that in ancient times an army could also ford or ferry its men and material across a river.  I don't see any point to your post except to justify outdated interpretations of ancient prophecy.  (Hal Lindsey, author of Late Great Planet Earth, has the same problem.  He's had to back-pedal considerably since the release of his first version because he made far too many extrapolations of the future that became implausible in the years that followed publication.)

My intention is to provide news of current events regarding the building and operation of the Belt and Road Initiative - a major major accomplishment not mentioned at all in American media.   Chinese expansionism is very real and is tied to trade relations.  This is only the second time in Chinese history that such an intense effort has been made by them.   We need to pay close attention to what they are doing.  

We need to pay close attention to what is going on in the world and how it relates to Biblical prophecy.  End Times events are portrayed in a manner that allows one to understand landmarks in scripture as we move toward the fulfillment of time.  Unfortunately too many faux-prophets today rely upon 500 year old RCC versions of the future rather than actual events and the scripture that explains them.

I offer the news of the drying of the Euphrates River and the Belt and Road Initiative.  Is it coincidence these two are taking place at the same time in history?  I don't think so.  

You may continue in your fanciful interpretations which rely upon RCC dogma or tea leaves or whatever.  I will continue to watch real events as they unfold - keeping a watchful eye on my Bible at the same time.

Edited by choir loft

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/28/2022 at 8:41 AM, choir loft said:

There's always an easy way to explain away prophetic writings.

Prophetic Understandings lead to further understandings. Prophetic Misunderstandings likewise leads us down rabbit holes or cul-de-sacs. There are no 200 Million men on horses from the east and never were, for starters the 200 Million spoken of are Angels delivering Plagues, Rev. 9:20 tells us this, those men who did not repent from THESE PLAGUES, meaning these were messengers of God's handy work. The 200 Million is just God using 10 as in COMPLETTION, except this time its the whole hosts of heaven or 10,000 x 10,000. Basically its 200 thousand thousand, or 200 x 1000 x 1000. 

What does myriads mean in the Bible?

Myriad noun. (also used in plural) a large indefinite number. archaic ten thousand.

According to this verse, John heard the voice of many angels—too many to count. The Greek phrases used here are myriades myriadōn and chiliades chiliadōn. The first phrase uses the root word myrias, which is sometimes used to mean "many" or "multitudes," but is also used to mean a literal figure of 10,000. At least according to the words used, then, one "myriad of myriads" would be 100 million angels! However, the point doesn't seem to be giving an explicit number, but rather the massive scale of beings involved. Colossians 1:16 credits Jesus with the creation of all things, including the angels. The fact that an innumerable host of angels exist in heaven to serve God points to Jesus' omnipotence. It also points to the fact that heaven is far from empty.

Psalm 68:17 states, "The chariots of God are twice ten thousand, thousands upon thousands; the Lord is among them." The angelic host that John heard was celebrating the Lamb's reception of the sealed scroll from the One who was seated on the throne (Revelation 5:7). They were also celebrating the approaching reign of Jesus on the earth (Revelation 20:4–6). The impending establishment of Jesus' earthly kingdom caused them to rejoice greatly.

Although angels do not experience redemption, they are keenly interested in the phenomenon. First Peter 1:12 reveals that angels "long to look" into matters pertaining to our redemption.

So, in Rev. 5:11 we see this:

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

The correct interpretation however is this: (SAME THING)

Revelation 5:11, NASB: Then I looked, and I heard the voices of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands,

Revelation 5:11, ESV: Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands,

The point is it is not really a SPECIFIC NUMBER, its a Myriad of Angels, or an indefinite number, or as 10 means completion, 10,000 x 10,000 or 200 x 1000 x 1000 its all metaphoric in a sense, but it is not metaphoric also in that God uses 10 as COMPLETION, thus He is telling us the complete hosts of Heaven will be brining plagues in Rev. 9. I don't just guess brother, I do deep dives because I thirst for God's truths. There never were 200 Million men on horses from  the east (China) it was just very bad eschatology by men long ago. So, the 200, 1000, 1000 really just means 200 x 1000 x 1000. This is Woe #2, we see the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD gathering in Woe #3(Rev. 16). People conflate two different things and then combine the "200 million", and it is an error.

Rev. 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

These 1000 TIMED are just God saying the Complete number thereof. So, its not EASY brother, its HARD WORK and much prayer.

You didn't mention a word about the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative, which is key to future trade relations between Asia and Europe. It's a new Silk Road.  Do you know what the old silk road was and what it's termination meant to western history?

I put things together, its what I do, my calling for 37 years. The USA's economy has to crash in order for the European Anti-Christ to bring his E.U. nation to the fore during the End Times, and China sells so much to the USA when these STRANGE LEADERS in the USA do things to crash all the world's economies, China will suffer the most imho, they sell everything to the USA but after we crash, we will start making our own products again and/or will not be able to afford their products, either way China is gong to go under also, they will go back to what they had been a 100 years or so ago when Japan dominated them, yes they will have Nukes, but they will be broke, mark my words, China is not a player in the End Times Prophetic Events. China will go as the USA goes. The E.U. will arise as the END TIME POWER. God will even take out Gog and Magog, or Russia, Turkey and Iran's armies for the Anti-Christ in order to make his path straight. The Anti-Christs path will indeed be made straight. God gives him a 1260 day reign of terror over Israel and the Mediterranean Region.

While it's true a modern army can cross rivers it's also true that in ancient times an army could also ford or ferry its men and material across a river.  I don't see any point to your post except to justify outdated interpretations of ancient prophecy.

You miss the whole point via now or in olden times, God is simply using a Metaphor to show you this is His ACTION, and instead you do not grasp the point, and look towards 200 million Chinamen on horses etc. For example, a White Horse represents VICTORY, Thus when the Anti-Christ conquers he's on a "White Horse" as is Jesus and his Saints, but it simply implies we will WIN, Jesus speaks victory, there is no Sword in his mouth, it stands as a Metaphor for the Holy Word of God, its odd you can understand some Metaphors but not others. Jesus spoke to his Disciples in Parables for a reason. God did not give His plans away to Satan 2000-3000 years ago, else he would have planned ahead, so when Jesus was born, yes he knew at the very last Jesus was being born, so he got King Herod to try and kill baby Jesus, but alas to no avail. I do not do UPDATED anything, no one I know or that you know understands and hearkens unto what the holy spirit puts forth in the manner I do. I hear the holy spirit, not other men.

(Hal Lindsey, author of Late Great Planet Earth, has the same problem.  He's had to back-pedal considerably since the release of his first version because he made far too many extrapolations of the future that became implausible in the years that followed publication.)

That is his problem, and yours (I guess, I don't ponder on it), I like Hal, but have known for a long time he was making some guesses and assumptions because he lived in a time (50 years ago) when God was not yet pouring out His end time truths like He is today. You citing him, then trying to say I don't understand is a NO NO sir, you ought to know better, mostly Hal stated when he was guessing anyway. I don't guess., I don't have to, we are living in the very end times, God is revealing His deep truths. 

My intention is to provide news of current events regarding the building and operation of the Belt and Road Initiative - a major major accomplishment not mentioned at all in American media.   Chinese expansionism is very real and is tied to trade relations.  This is only the second time in Chinese history that such an intense effort has been made by them.   We need to pay close attention to what they are doing.  

That fine, but its not going to have anything to do with End Time Events. 

We need to pay close attention to what is going on in the world and how it relates to Biblical prophecy.  End Times events are portrayed in a manner that allows one to understand landmarks in scripture as we move toward the fulfillment of time.  Unfortunately too many faux-prophets today rely upon 500 year old RCC versions of the future rather than actual events and the scripture that explains them.

The RCC has ZERO to do with End Time Events, and the False Prophet is not the Pope, he will be a Jewish High Priest who throws in with an E.U. President (Anti-Christ). Those like Joel Richardson are also wrong with their Islamic Anti-Christ. We know he is Assyrian by blood (Isaiah 10) he's born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) and he arises to power via Europe via Dan. 7:7-8.

As per the RCC versions, I don't know what they are nor do I much care very much tbh, I read the bible for myself and seek God's guidance brother. 

I offer the news of the drying of the Euphrates River and the Belt and Road Initiative.  Is it coincidence these two are taking place at the same time in history?  I don't think so.  

You may continue in your fanciful interpretations which rely upon RCC dogma or tea leaves or whatever.  I will continue to watch real events as they unfold - keeping a watchful eye on my Bible at the same time.

I am a Protestant, the left wing libs make an announcement then throw out a name, like David Duke, and Trump etc. that will not bother me one whit brother, its bad taste tbh. Just make your point, its all good brother. I understand Revelation like none other because not only is it my calling but I hear the voice of the holy spirit on these matters. I don't guess, I KNOW.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/23/2022 at 5:33 AM, choir loft said:

Very possible. God is in control of everything and that includes our weather and our waters. He is preparing this earth for the 7 year tribulation. In His perfect timing. 

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

As per the RCC versions, I don't know what they are nor do I much care very much tbh, I read the bible for myself and seek God's guidance brother. 

I am a Protestant, the left wing libs make an announcement then throw out a name, like David Duke, and Trump etc. that will not bother me one whit brother, its bad taste tbh. Just make your point, its all good brother. I understand Revelation like none other because not only is it my calling but I hear the voice of the holy spirit on thee matters. I don't guess, I KNOW.

For one who claims to KNOW all about the last book of the Bible you seem to be unaware of the root of post-modern neo-gnostic protestant interpretations of Daniel & Revelation.  

On one hand you admit you are totally unaware of RCC eschatology but on the other hand you claim to be an expert.  How can you know it all if you don't know it all?  One cannot be a KNOW IT ALL and confess to being uneducated at the same time.  Which is it, sir?

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

"It hurts to think." - observation of the average American high school student

AGAIN - present day protestant End Times interpretation (eschatology) is based upon Vatican FUTURISM which was published in the late 16th century by Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera.  It was intended to be a counter argument to the Protestant Reformation.  Apparently it worked because your words are evidence of its success. Have you heard of the Reformation?  It's quite important if one wishes to understand the vacillations which have occurred in doctrine through the years.  

In the mid-19th century FUTURISM was dusted off and painted anew by John Nelson Darby, a consort of witches who published and preached his ideas as DISPENSATIONALISM.  His ideology was widely accepted by such noteworthy figures as evangelist D.L. Moody and Cyrus Scofield who published his famous study Bible and filled it with chain link references to RCC theology.  

In the mid-19th century a wave of unprecedented spiritual activity swept over the world.   It didn't stop at the shores of America but continued to inspire demonic doctrines in every facet of society.  Most of the cults we are aware of today began in those days - including a vast number of aerial demonic activity known today as UFOs.  Jewish Zionism began in those days too.  Are you aware of any of these historic matters?  They play a major role in understanding the course of Biblical prophecy.  The Biblical phrase, "doctrines of demons" applies directly to the definitions of Biblical context as applied by the fathers of the protestant reformation and which have in recent years been totally abandoned.

I doubt you are aware of these matters because, like many other protestants, you seem to despise and reject any idea or interpretation that disagrees with Ribera or Darby (even though you admit you don't know who those men were).  You are a self-proclaimed expert without credentials.

Where do you get Donald Trump in any of this?   That seditious opportunistic liar doesn't even read the Bible. Please elaborate even if you step into a political swamp in which you may be completely unprepared to navigate. 

I don't doubt your spiritual inspiration.  I question WHICH spirit you're consulting.  

Spiritual revelation is always the fall back position of the gullible, the lazy and those who rely upon undocumented opinion.  PRIDE in 'special gifts/annointing' is also a doctrine of demons widely accepted by Protestants.  If I seem to be overly critical of you, then I apologize for my vehemence.  Theological pretentions have happened to Mohammad [pbuh], to Darby and to many Biblically illiterate Americans.  The malady is as common today as the COVID virus.  

If a spiritual revelation disagrees with the context of scripture and the flow of history, then it may safely be determined to be demonic.  

I advise you to question the spirits who speak to you.  

Don't believe every whisper in the dark that speaks to you.

Edited by choir loft
punctuation

On 9/8/2022 at 5:42 PM, missmuffet said:

Very possible. God is in control of everything and that includes our weather and our waters. He is preparing this earth for the 7 year tribulation. In His perfect timing. 

I do not agree with the post-modern protestant neo-gnostic interpretation of scripture with regard to tribulation period.

In summary the tribulation period is supposed to be sent by God as a SECOND HOLOCAUST to inspire and threaten Jews to join a church.   If 2,000 years of Christian persecution hasn't succeeded in rendering Judaism obsolete, then I seriously doubt another holocaust on the order of the German war against Jews would do so.   If statistical polls are to be seriously concerned, then even admitted Christians are wandering away from the institutional church these days.  The Great Apostacy of the church is upon us.

In truth, there is a great deal of antisemitic ideology in present day post-modern neo-gnostic Protestant doctrine.   To say that the situation is fulfillment of the prediction of a surge in 'doctrines of demons' in the last days would be no small statement.  False doctrine has so permeated the church message that few understand what the gospel originally stated.  Morals are corrupted, economic principles that made our civilization great are abandoned, the diety of Almighty God has been questioned and truth itself is subject to vacillating interpretation IN OUR CHURCHES.   Is it any wonder then that secular society considers church to be a JOKE?

For instance, years ago the Gay community hid in closets.  

To admit to being gay was to invite all sorts of restriction and persecution. Today the role of church and the gay community is reversed.  Today the Gay Authority marches proudly in our city streets, asserts its principles in the textbooks of our children, insists upon Gay trade with businesses whose owners earnestly try to follow Biblical precepts, and even infiltrates our bedrooms and homes. Today the Gay Authority cannot be questioned - AT ALL. Today the church is a joke, littered as it is with sexual predators in the role of leadership, TV pitches that sound more like con artists selling religious snake oil and illiterate church types who cannot justify their beliefs amongst each other to say nothing of a total lack of ability to persuade the secular community of its need for Jesus.  Today the Gay Authority is inviolate.  The church is a standing joke for late night comedians.

Underlining it all is the horrific <false> church doctrine of the Tribulation (*) - which hopes and presumes upon a future in which yet another episode of mass murder is executed upon innocent Jews.  Does it matter that the German Nazi propaganda ministry promoted THE EXACT SAME DOGMA?   No, it doesn't because American church types would rather believe doctrines of demons than  to show even a modicum of consideration and love toward Jews WHO REMAIN GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE.

(*) Eschatology currently embraced by the American protestant church was originally published in the late 16th century by Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera.  Called FUTURISM, it was meant to oppose the assertions of the fathers of the Protestant Reformation and to present a fictitious myth of interpretations of the Bible that could not possibly happen in any imaginable future.   Beneath it all was the middle ages' anti-semitic attitude of the Vatican, which murdered more Jews than ANY other nation or religion in history (a true and historically accurate fulfillment of the book of Revelation - the hands of the Vatican are stained with the blood of the martyrs and of Jews).

Edited by choir loft
references

On 9/9/2022 at 8:04 AM, choir loft said:

For one who claims to KNOW all about the last book of the Bible you seem to be unaware of the root of post-modern neo-gnostic protestant interpretations of Daniel & Revelation.  

That's because I can KNOW via the holy spirit without following MEN. Why did Jesus use babes over the Pharisees and Scribes? So he could mold them, I think its a waste of time to follow various dogmas of men. Jesus did also, he told the Pharisees they followed the "Traditions of Men" and that hat was their main  problem. I have the Holy Spirt, all I have t do is ask him for guidance. 

On one hand you admit you are totally unaware of RCC eschatology but on the other hand you claim to be an expert.  How can you know it all if you don't know it all?  One cannot be a KNOW IT ALL and confess to being uneducated at the same time.  Which is it, sir?

I know a lot about the RCC, just not their thesis and teachings on Jesus, I have the bible, why would I need their teachings. or even waste my time on such? But I can and do understand men's false assumptions about the RCC, just as I understand Joel Richardson's false assumptions about the Anti-Christ being an end time Islamic Leader, its just not factual. I can know ALL God/Jesus wants me to know without wasting my time on trivial trivialities put forth by men which most of the time is purely the pride of mankind anyway. 

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

"It hurts to think." - observation of the average American high school student

Churchill was a drunk, not a good role model for a Christian. Sigh.

AGAIN - present day protestant End Times interpretation (eschatology) is based upon Vatican FUTURISM which was published in the late 16th century by Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera.  It was intended to be a counter argument to the Protestant Reformation.  Apparently it worked because your words are evidence of its success. Have you heard of the Reformation?  It's quite important if one wishes to understand the vacillations which have occurred in doctrine through the years.  

I do not care............JUST MAKE YOU POINT, you seemingly can't out debate me on the facts so you are just bringing up stuff that  is not relevant to me, I do not care what the RCC, the Baptists, the Methodist's etc. etc. say, who cares? It has zero to do with God's personal relationship with me !! You trying to bring all this up just makes me think you don't have any salient points to rebut me with. I understand, when this happens I tell anyone, at all times, that person just lost the debate/argument. When you obfuscate in a debate on ideas, you lose brother.

In the mid-19th century FUTURISM was dusted off and painted anew by John Nelson Darby, a consort of witches who published and preached his ideas as DISPENSATIONALISM.  His ideology was widely accepted by such noteworthy figures as evangelist D.L. Moody and Cyrus Scofield who published his famous study Bible and filled it with chain link references to RCC theology.  

Oh brother, another one of those Darby did it guys. Read Paul, you will find the Rapture, its called Harpazo, you do understand that was translated into Latin as Rapio or Rapimere, an d into English as the "Snatching Away". Psstt, the Latin Vulgate was used for over a 1000 years as the Wester go to bible. So, I see now why you re obfuscating, you are not pre trib but you can't deflate my Pre Trib understandings. I get it now.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:54 AM, choir loft said:

For instance, years ago the Gay community hid in closets.  

To admit to being gay was to invite all sorts of restriction and persecution. Today the role of church and the gay community is reversed.  Today the Gay Authority marches proudly in our city streets, asserts its principles in the textbooks of our children, insists upon Gay trade with businesses whose owners earnestly try to follow Biblical precepts, and even infiltrates our bedrooms and homes. Today the Gay Authority cannot be questioned - AT ALL. Today the church is a joke, littered as it is with sexual predators in the role of leadership, TV pitches that sound more like con artists selling religious snake oil and illiterate church types who cannot justify their beliefs amongst each other to say nothing of a total lack of ability to persuade the secular community of its need for Jesus.  Today the Gay Authority is inviolate.  The church is a standing joke for late night comedians.

Maybe do not look to the world so much and look unto God, we know its the last days because of the Rampant homosexual agenda, this should surprise no one my brother. You could have saved time and just stated you are not Pre Trib. That's OK, but of course 9 defeat the talking points.

God Bless.

Where do you get Donald Trump in any of this?   That seditious opportunistic liar doesn't even read the Bible. Please elaborate even if you step into a political swamp in which you may be completely unprepared to navigate. 

This proves you do not understand how God works AT ALL. God can use men that are not Godly, he used Nebuchadnezzar, he used Cyrus. What part of that escapes you brother? 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 9/13/2022 at 11:08 AM, Revelation Man said:

This proves you do not understand how Gid works AT ALL. God can use men that are not Godly, he used Nebuchadnezzar, he used Cyrus. What part of that escapes you brother? 

Are you saying that God anointed Adolph Hitler to do His work in history?   

My example may be a bit extreme, but it does illustrate the fallacy in your logic.  God does NOT condone the actions of such men.  Indeed, He is not called King of Kings for nothing.  He establishes and He removes world leaders as He sees fit.  He certainly removed Adolph and Nebuchadnezzar did He not?

In point of fact, I DO understand how God uses ungodly nations to accomplish His will on earth.

In the Tanakh (OT) God continually warned His people Israel/Judah to cease and desist from SIN.  Specifically God was angry with the adulterous religion they'd adopted.  God was no longer foremost in their traditions and actions.   Consequently he caused violent nations to arise to punish Israel and Judah.   HOWEVER, following the execution of punishment the exact same nations that punished Israel/Judah were themselves wiped off the map and out of history.   Today Israel stands firm among the family of nations.  The Hittites, Assyrians and even Nazi Germany do not.  They have become dusty footnotes in the pages of history.

Please read the Old Testament.  It provides a clear understanding of how God works in history.  In particular it provides a template as to how Jesus rules the nations with a rod of iron.

It is men who support evil men, evil men like Stalin, Caesar, Hideki Tojo, President Bush (both), Obama, Trump and Biden.

God will deal with them if men cannot find it in their hearts to deal with them.  Unfortunately when God's hand is shown there are a great many things lost forever.

Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." -William Penn

"Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as His divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with justice and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, 'You are too arrogant.  If you don't change your ways I will rise up and break the back bone of your power.'" - Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. (circa 1967)

A nation gets what it deserves.  

Right now, America deserves the traitorous administration of Joe Biden and the seditious legacy of Donald Trump.  Choose your favorite demon king as America has done and will do.   Jesus isn't there at all, not with either one of them.   As America has turned its back upon God so it will wither and writhe in its own foolishness and arrogance.  The United States is circling the drain of history because we are acting foolishly and have denied the Almighty in all that we say and do.

May God have mercy upon those few who still bow to His sovereign authority.

Edited by choir loft