• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Rick-Parker said:

Because people, healthy, athletic people, are dying after getting the "vaccine" and its boosters. It may save many lives right now, but the long-term consequences are beginning to come to light. The intended consequences.

What is the source of your information?  How many of these people (supposedly) died after getting the vaccine and didn't die from other causes, e.g., automobile accidents, cancer, crime, etc?

You did say one thing that was right: it has saved many lives right now!  How many people would needlessly die because they listened to erroneous advice?

The intended consequences???

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

Yes, of course, "some of the few know about this" but the rest of us, including the best researchers, scientists, and medical personnel in the world, continue in ignorance!  Why should anybody in their right mind believe you???

@Sparks has a good inside knowledge of what the Covid vaccines can do. And the boosters are worse. 

25 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

@Sparks has a good inside knowledge of what the Covid vaccines can do. And the boosters are worse. 

Worse than dying?  COVID has killed over 1,000,000 Americans so far.  I am ready to receive my fifth COVID shot and I'm still alive.  Imagine!

It is absolutely astonishing to me that, in the worst pandemic in more than a century, there are self-styled experts who claim that the free, readily-available vaccine should not be gotten.  It is the epitome of irresponsibility to advise people to avoid the vaccine because of absurd, unsubstantiated "wisdom" that claims that it is more dangerous than the virus itself.  => Over 1,000,000 million Americans have died from COVID; over 6,500,000 people have died globally <= This isn't some kind of trivia to be ignored!  It is very, very dangerous and easily spread from person to person.

When these false "experts" face the Lord, how will they explain their absurd, extremely dangerous folly?  Is it worth spending eternity in hell in order to seem "smart"?

Edited by JimmyB

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

19 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Worse than dying?  COVID has killed over 1,000,000 Americans so far.  I am ready to receive my fifth COVID shot and I'm still alive.  Imagine!

Covid was "fear". If a person can have trust and faith in God to get them through an epidemic that is what God wants. Satan loves fear. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/16/2022 at 9:23 PM, one.opinion said:

“This posting by NIH” is a letter to the editors of a journal by one person. Setting aside the inaccuracies in the letter, it is not a blanket statement by the NIH. I just can’t tell if you know this and don’t care or if you really aren’t understanding this rather simple concept.

The purpose of NIH is to educate people with that

3 hours ago, JimmyB said:

It is absolutely astonishing to me that, in the worst pandemic in more than a century, there are self-styled experts who claim that the free, readily-available vaccine should not be gotten.  It is the epitome of irresponsibility to advise people to avoid the vaccine because of absurd, unsubstantiated "wisdom" that claims that it is more dangerous than the virus itself.  => Over 1,000,000 million Americans have died from COVID; over 6,500,000 people have died globally <= This isn't some kind of trivia to be ignored!  It is very, very dangerous and easily spread from person to person.

When these false "experts" face the Lord, how will they explain their absurd, extremely dangerous folly?  Is it worth spending eternity in hell in order to seem "smart"?

Cant you understand neither CDC not FDA Approve it and its allowed for emergency test only

Edited by R. Hartono

3 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Not everybody died instantly

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

17 hours ago, JimmyB said:

What is the source of your information? 

This information has been presented and discussed in other Covid threads on this forum. I'm sure that you've read them. If not, just do some research. Then just look on the Internet about stories of young people, athletes, dying.

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Covid was "fear". If a person can have trust and faith in God to get them through an epidemic that is what God wants. Satan loves fear. 

Is that why Jesus said to people that came to Him for healing "Don't worry, this too shall pass"?  You are mixing up fear and common sense.  COVID is a deadly virus and should be feared.  Sane people take proper precautions!

BTW, are you a Jehovah's Witness?