• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Hey Sis, count me in when you get the password to the adult room...I for one am open in that area!.....and God Loves You!!...more than you can ever imagine!...💗💗💗

I like to hear what others have experienced in their past.and how they became involved in certain activities...gives me much more insight,Sis.

Have to admit im a little apprehensive about sharing too much in depth. It isn't i am affraid to talk about my experience. It is more, i think Goerge's concerns are rubbing off on me. About titillating the ears of even the adults. As one member came across "too" interested (i could feel it) in a private pm.

I feel i have a responcibility not to get into too much detail, as it isnt so important. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

18 minutes ago, Dirt Eaters said:

Have to admit im a little apprehensive about sharing too much in depth. It isn't i am affraid to talk about my experience. It is more, i think Goerge's concerns are rubbing off on me. About titillating the ears of even the adults. As one member came across "too" interested (i could feel it) in a private pm.

I feel i have a responcibility not to get into too much detail, as it isnt so important. 

Thhat 'titillating' word is precisely came to my mind earlier this morning. I absolutely agree that it is not appropriate to discuss any of those things. It brings glory to the enemy, feeds the flesh and does not point to and glorify Christ. I have shut down much discussion of this sort even before it got started.

It is enough to know where our battle is according to scripture....and we are admonished thusly....

I counsel you--just as I suggested in another post. "Leave this all behind you".

There is only harm there.

Phil. 4:8 (NAS20S)   Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

1Th. 5:11 (NKJVS)   Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hi All-

Seems everyone's in here? Will one of you go to our Ministry Area & reply ( Upgraded Forums)

Thanks ,love ya- Kwik

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

34 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Where are the upgraded forums, kwik, I don’t have a password yet to enter?..😀💗

I'll pm you Sis ❤️

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

3 hours ago, Alive said:

Thhat 'titillating' word is precisely came to my mind earlier this morning. I absolutely agree that it is not appropriate to discuss any of those things. It brings glory to the enemy, feeds the flesh and does not point to and glorify Christ. I have shut down much discussion of this sort even before it got started.

It is enough to know where our battle is according to scripture....and we are admonished thusly....

I counsel you--just as I suggested in another post. "Leave this all behind you".

There is only harm there.

Phil. 4:8 (NAS20S)   Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

1Th. 5:11 (NKJVS)   Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

I'm thinking, too, about the following verses...

The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. (Romans 13:12 ESV)

If inappropriate thoughts and desires keep coming to mind and heart, hand them over to God, who is able to destroy them. (James 4:12)

But also, a person who is afflicted with such thoughts needs to confess their sins to the faithful, who in turn can pray for that person on the person's behalf. (1 John 5:16; James 5:16)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

9 hours ago, NCAP said:

I'm thinking, too, about the following verses...

The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. (Romans 13:12 ESV)

If inappropriate thoughts and desires keep coming to mind and heart, hand them over to God, who is able to destroy them. (James 4:12)

But also, a person who is afflicted with such thoughts needs to confess their sins to the faithful, who in turn can pray for that person on the person's behalf. (1 John 5:16; James 5:16)

Even if i were afflicted by the memories of my past, posting those experiences would be too graphic for this audience.

The other problem, in confessing, even in a private chat. Leading others to sin, even in thier thoughts