• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I am not afraid of Covid 19 in the least.  The experimental mRNA and DNA gene therapies are another matter. 

You should be afraid of COVID.  It has killed over a million Americans and made many more very sick, sometimes for a long time.  Compared to vaccines, they are much safer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

You should be afraid of COVID.  It has killed over a million Americans and made many more very sick, sometimes for a long time.  Compared to vaccines, they are much safer.

I don't think Covid 19 has killed over a million Americans.   I believe it is just 6% of whatever is claimed, today.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Sparks said:

I don't think Covid 19 has killed over a million Americans.   I believe it is just 6% of whatever is claimed, today.

I am curious to know why you are in such denial.  What is it about the dangerous virus that you can't accept?  What makes you believe what you do?  And please don't give statistics.  I want to know why you believe what you do.

I am curious to know why you are in such denial. 

The irony.  It's you that's in denial.

What is it about the dangerous virus that you can't accept? 

When a virus is so lame that you need a test to figure out that you have it, then I don't worry about it.  Not that I think the tests work, either.  PCR is definitely not the right tool for the job.

6 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

What makes you believe what you do? 

I look at the world around me and I see with my own eyes.  I don't let the media think for me.

9 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

And please don't give statistics. 

I would not want to confuse you with the facts, so no.

9 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I want to know why you believe what you do.

I am not the only one who thinks this was all planned.  There are millions of us.  The only ones who seem to think it's not planned are my liberal friends.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

Sparks will believe whatever he is going to believe.  There is no changing his mind.  He has chosen to be afraid for no valid reason.  I have given uo trying to persuade him with logic and truth.

Exactly. I've essentially given up on attempting to use facts, logic, and reason to convince certain people of their errors.

I think it was Jonathan Swift that first used this quote - “It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.”

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Exactly. I've essentially given up on attempting to use facts, logic, and reason to convince certain people of their errors.

I think it was Jonathan Swift that first used this quote - “It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.”

The irony.

55 minutes ago, Sparks said:

When a virus is so lame that you need a test to figure out that you have it, then I don't worry about it.  Not that I think the tests work, either.  PCR is definitely not the right tool for the job.

I look at the world around me and I see with my own eyes.  I don't let the media think for me.

I am not the only one who thinks this was all planned.  There are millions of us.  The only ones who seem to think it's not planned are my liberal friends.

Why not tell this to the more than six million people that have died from COVID?  Youre refusal to face facts may kill you.

58 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Oh no, not the dreaded word "liberal"!!!  trump really has you people brainwashed!  Jesus said to love your neighbor, trump says to hate your neighbor.  Whom do you follow???

Edited by JimmyB

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

Why not tell this to the more than six million people that have died from COVID?  Youre refusal to face facts may kill you.

Well people died of something, but only 6% of the people who reportedly died of Covid 19, actually did.  The CDC (your heroes?) clarified this by separating the people who had co-morbidities (usually more than one), with those who allegedly died of Covid 19 alone.

When a person has a dozen co-morbitities plus Covid 19, it's pretty dumb to claim that it was the Covid 19 that killed them.  When a person shoots his wife, and then turns the gun on himself, it's dumb to claim they died by Covid 19.  You get the idea.  Dumb claims add up.

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

Oh no, not the dreaded word "liberal"!!!  trump really has you people brainwashed!  Jesus said to love your neighbor, trump says to hate your neighbor.  Whom do you follow???

Well I said my liberal friends.   When you overstate or misstate something I have said in order to make an argument easier to refute (or make), they call that a straw man fallacy. 

That's what you just did.