IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

The US president has just stated he will allow scientists to investigate blocking sunlight to reduce sunlight. That's what all those contrails are about. On another note of interest, Fox News Online called climate activist Greta Thunberg a world leader, the "latest world leader to meet with Ukrainian" President Zelenskyy. When did Greta become a world leader?

Fox news: Greta Thunberg (World Leader?)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.63
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The US president has just stated he will allow scientists to investigate blocking sunlight to reduce sunlight. That's what all those contrails are about.

If the contrails are about blocking sunlight then it's been going on for a long time, at least since the 90's, and if global warming is also true then it has already proven ineffective at doing anything about it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, FJK said:

If the contrails are about blocking sunlight then it's been going on for a long time, at least since the 90's, and if global warming is also true then it has already proven ineffective at doing anything about it.

That's a conspiracy theory that's been going around among Christians. If it's true, it's ineffective now. The theory is that some government is seeding clouds to cause an increase in clouds and rain. I personally believe that the government isn't smart enough to accomplish such a worldwide, coordinated plan of this magnitude.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

If you look from space, you can see that contrails aren't even visible but clouds are.   Now, if we could significantly increase the cloud cover of the Earth, we'd increase the albedo, and maybe reduce the increase in heating. 

It's at least potentially doable, but it would be extraordinarily expensive.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2009/jul/13/manchester-report-cloudships

1 hour ago, The Barbarian said:

If you look from space, you can see that contrails aren't even visible but clouds are.   Now, if we could significantly increase the cloud cover of the Earth, we'd increase the albedo, and maybe reduce the increase in heating. 

It's at least potentially doable, but it would be extraordinarily expensive.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2009/jul/13/manchester-report-cloudships

An excuse to raise taxes, I think.

17 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

An excuse to raise taxes, I think.

Highly unlikely that anyone in government would even propose it seriously

9 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Highly unlikely that anyone in government would even propose it seriously

President Biden just did.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

President Biden just did.

Nope.   I suspect he doesn't even know that such a process is possible.   While generating clouds worldwide might work, I see no one seriously considering it.

Trump raised my income taxes, but that's a different issue.

Trump tax ‘cut’ actually increased taxes for 10 million American families, report finds

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/10-million-american-families-saw-tax-increases-under-trump-tax-cut-aa97d7aee410/

Edited by The Barbarian

5 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Nope.   I suspect he doesn't even know that such a process is possible.   While generating clouds worldwide might work, I see no one seriously considering it.

Trump raised my income taxes, but that's a different issue.

Trump tax ‘cut’ actually increased taxes for 10 million American families, report finds

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/10-million-american-families-saw-tax-increases-under-trump-tax-cut-aa97d7aee410/

Since you don't have a legitimate response, you change the subject to politics. At least I was free under President Trump instead of being under the totalitarian regime of the Biden Crime Family.

Since you don't have a legitimate response, you change the subject to politics.

(Barbarian checks)

Nope.   It was you.   What's up with that?   We were discussing a feasible but unlikely and costly way to deal with warming, and then you changed the subject to politics.

At least I was free under President Trump instead of being under the totalitarian regime of the Biden Crime Family.

I'm thinking you have no idea what "totalitarian" means.   While Trump was found liable for sexual assault, has been indicted for some felonies, and was forced to repay millions to people he defrauded in his fake "Trump University" scam, that just means Trump is a crook, not that he heads a "crime family."

Biden, who has not been involved in any of those things, seems even less likely to be so.

To get back on topic, the bottom line is that this idea is at least potentially feasible, but certainly expensive and difficult.

Edited by The Barbarian