IGNORED

Why do so many NDEs appear to confirm reincarnation. What do you all think??

Amigo42

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Since we are discussing the unexplainable and something speculated. I want to throw something else out on the table very strange I experienced “twice” in my life. I do not even know what you would call it or why it would happen.

Many years ago, I talked to someone I don’t even remember who or what about. The strangest feeling (sensation) quickly entered me when listening to the person speaking. I instantly knew word for word what that person would say and how for their next paragraph or so. It left as fast as that sensation came, then business as usual.

I thought to myself, if that ever happens again, I will interrupt that speaking and say everything verbatim they are going to say. I don’t know why, probably because I wanted confirmation or to let it be known of that experience.

Maybe twelve years ago, my wife was talking to me about something. That same sensation came over me, and I knew what was coming. I immediately remembered what I would do if that ever happened again. I abruptly interrupted and finished her paragraph of what she would say word for word, and how she would communicate it. No, it was not familiarity or such.

I cannot even describe in words what that unexpected sensation felt like. It was like a heightened awareness, with no physical senses involved, other than it was not normal, strange, and exceptionally different.

I can think of no explanation or reason something very odd like that would happen. What is the purpose?

Anyway, my wife gave me a quizzical look and brushed it off. I did not tell her of that experience, not wanting her to think I was Looney Tunes.

It has a number of different terms.  deja vu, precognition, intuition, serendipity, and so on.  It apparently can happen to most people.  It is usually meaningless, but it could have some relation to premonition of death or other accidents.  For me, the sensation was of a haunting kind of feeling.  I've had it numerous times.  However, I suffer from mental issues a bit and I have taken a lot of marijuana in my life.

Walter Martin said that precognition (knowledge of the future) was a demonic manifestation.  I can go along with that explanation, too.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Dave-regenerated said:

Walter Martin said that precognition (knowledge of the future) was a demonic manifestation.  I can go along with that explanation, too.

I would not say knowledge of the future is demonic.  One of the operations of the Holy Spirit is to show you things to come.   Also, would you consider John's Revelation of the future from a demonic source?

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. - Jhn 16:13 

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

I would not say knowledge of the future is demonic.  One of the operations of the Holy Spirit is to show you things to come.   Also, would you consider John's Revelation of the future from a demonic source?

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. - Jhn 16:13 

Because Biblical prophecy comes from God and leads people to God, whereas human prophecy tends to lead people away from God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

29 minutes ago, Dave-regenerated said:

Because Biblical prophecy comes from God and leads people to God, whereas human prophecy tends to lead people away from God.

I am making the point just because it reveals the future does not always mean it demonic...being that the Holy Spirits job is to show us things to come.   Yes, there are fortune tells and psychics that are not of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

I am making the point just because it reveals the future does not always mean it demonic...being that the Holy Spirits job is to show us things to come.   Yes, there are fortune tells and psychics that are not of God.

Human precognition is not related to the Holy Spirit.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 10/16/2022 at 5:38 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Since we are discussing the unexplainable and something speculated. I want to throw something else out on the table very strange I experienced “twice” in my life. I do not even know what you would call it or why it would happen.

Many years ago, I talked to someone I don’t even remember who or what about. The strangest feeling (sensation) quickly entered me when listening to the person speaking. I instantly knew word for word what that person would say and how for their next paragraph or so. It left as fast as that sensation came, then business as usual.

I thought to myself, if that ever happens again, I will interrupt that speaking and say everything verbatim they are going to say. I don’t know why, probably because I wanted confirmation or to let it be known of that experience.

Maybe twelve years ago, my wife was talking to me about something. That same sensation came over me, and I knew what was coming. I immediately remembered what I would do if that ever happened again. I abruptly interrupted and finished her paragraph of what she would say word for word, and how she would communicate it. No, it was not familiarity or such.

I cannot even describe in words what that unexpected sensation felt like. It was like a heightened awareness, with no physical senses involved, other than it was not normal, strange, and exceptionally different.

I can think of no explanation or reason something very odd like that would happen. What is the purpose?

Anyway, my wife gave me a quizzical look and brushed it off. I did not tell her of that experience, not wanting her to think I was Looney Tunes.

Hi I believe your experience.  Here's why.  I fasted for weeks for more spiritual insight from the Lord.  Afterwards, a flood of knowledge came my way.  I don't know it all and would never claim to.  However, if I may attempt to explain what I think occurred with you.

All humans are spiritual beings and some people are more spiritual than others.  All of us have had moments where we had a feeling or intuition about something.  For example, the night before 9/11 I had a very strong foreboding feeling.  There are countless examples of this kind of situation.

It's my understanding that there is a type of veil that separates us in this physical world from the beings on the spiritual realm.  In the spiritual realm communication is telepathic.  Sometimes in life as a result of an nde or some other consciousness altering occasion the veil may thin for people.  When the veil thins people can interact or connect to the spiritual realm.  Then we connect to the spiritual realm we connect to our higher soul which is still in heaven and we have an expansion of knowledge and awareness.  In addition, in the spiritual realm all communication is telepathic so one can know the thoughts of others without using words.  So for whatever reason maybe at a few points in your life the veil thinned for you.  That's my humble explanation.

Reincarnation is a pagan concept that is alien to the Bible.  Since it is found in a lot of cultures all around the world that are geographically and historically separated from each other, it presupposes there is some source for that knowledge.  I believe it is a demonic source.  

I'm basing my ideas on many books I have read on this subject.  It all boils down to Satan's lie in the garden of Eden that humans don't die because they will become "gods".  So you have a process of evolution going on where the soul comes back many times in a new body to progress upwards to godhood.  

NDEs have many features and another one of them is that a person that has that experience will be attracted to psychic phenomena.  Again, God warns against this type of thing in the Bible.

The NDE can provide some scant evidence of an out of body state where people's souls have left their body and they know information they couldn't naturally know.  There are also supposed to be "Christian NDEs" but it would be wise to be cautious of the phenomena as a whole because of demonic interference.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, Amigo42 said:

Hi I believe your experience.  Here's why.  I fasted for weeks for more spiritual insight from the Lord.  Afterwards, a flood of knowledge came my way.  I don't know it all and would never claim to.  However, if I may attempt to explain what I think occurred with you.

All humans are spiritual beings and some people are more spiritual than others.  All of us have had moments where we had a feeling or intuition about something.  For example, the night before 9/11 I had a very strong foreboding feeling.  There are countless examples of this kind of situation.

It's my understanding that there is a type of veil that separates us in this physical world from the beings on the spiritual realm.  In the spiritual realm communication is telepathic.  Sometimes in life as a result of an nde or some other consciousness altering occasion the veil may thin for people.  When the veil thins people can interact or connect to the spiritual realm.  Then we connect to the spiritual realm we connect to our higher soul which is still in heaven and we have an expansion of knowledge and awareness.  In addition, in the spiritual realm all communication is telepathic so one can know the thoughts of others without using words.  So for whatever reason maybe at a few points in your life the veil thinned for you.  That's my humble explanation.

Hello Amigo42,

Please insert the music for X-Files as you read this.  😊

That's as good of an explanation as any, I suppose. There is definitely a veil between the spiritual and physical world. For the time being, we are limited to the physical side; nature's physics does not limit the spiritual side.

It was two very brief and unexplainable experiences I filed in my brain as this is not normal. I do not think or dwell on them very much, and I had not thought about them until reading this thread.

One thought popped into my head, though. Things were lost after the fall of man; what gifts did Adam & Eve possess before the fall? Eve could communicate with the spiritual realm and animals. Is having a conversation with an animal or spiritual being prevalent throughout history, save the donkey, of course?

I thought about something in terms of DNA being passed down, masked or broken. As I said, it was extraordinary, and I can see no purpose for such an event or why it happened.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

1 hour ago, Dave-regenerated said:

Reincarnation is a pagan concept that is alien to the Bible.  Since it is found in a lot of cultures all around the world that are geographically and historically separated from each other, it presupposes there is some source for that knowledge.  I believe it is a demonic source.  

I'm basing my ideas on many books I have read on this subject.  It all boils down to Satan's lie in the garden of Eden that humans don't die because they will become "gods".  So you have a process of evolution going on where the soul comes back many times in a new body to progress upwards to godhood.  

NDEs have many features and another one of them is that a person that has that experience will be attracted to psychic phenomena.  Again, God warns against this type of thing in the Bible.

The NDE can provide some scant evidence of an out of body state where people's souls have left their body and they know information they couldn't naturally know.  There are also supposed to be "Christian NDEs" but it would be wise to be cautious of the phenomena as a whole because of demonic interference.  

I'm kind of with you on this one. Many Christians, and there are some here at this board, believe in "life after death", in which the soul departs the body and continues to live and exist apart from the body. They are professing that some part of man survives the death of the body.

But what did God mean by the following?

Moses my servant is dead. (Joshua 1:2)

Edited by NCAP

19 minutes ago, NCAP said:

I'm kind of with you on this one. Many Christians, and there are some here at this board, believe in "life after death", in which the soul departs the body and continues to live and exist apart from the body. They are professing that some part of man survives the death of the body.

But what did God mean by the following?

Moses my servant is dead. (Joshua 1:2)

I would require the context of that passage as I am not familiar with it.  But I know that Moses appeared at the transfiguration of Jesus and so he wasn't "dead" in the sense that his soul somehow ceased to exist.

I want to add, it is extremely difficult for me to imagine how a disembodied soul could take on the features of a body like what happened with Moses and Elijah at the Transfiguration.  The KJV says the apostles saw a "vision", but all the other translations don't say that.  

Edited by Dave-regenerated