• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm resisting going into a tangent on the numerous things this Pope has said and done. You are welcome.

But I wish someone would ask the vicar of Christ directly, "did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?" 

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm resisting going into a tangent on the numerous things this Pope has said and done. You are welcome.

But I wish someone would ask the vicar of Christ directly, "did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?" 

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I think many people misunderstand what that scriptures is saying.  Muslims, Judaism, Mormons, JW, Buddhist, Hindu even Satanist will confess that Jesus Christ was a real man born in the flesh.  What none of these religions will confess is that God (Elohim/The Creator) himself became flesh and dwelt among us a man.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. ... He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. ... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. - Jhn 1:1-3, 10-11, 14 KJV  

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

I think many people misunderstand what that scriptures is saying.  Muslims, Judaism, Mormons, JW, Buddhist, Hindu even Satanist is will confess that Jesus Christ was a real man born in the flesh.  What non-these religions will confess is that God (Elohim/The Creator) himself became flesh and dwelt among us a man.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. ... He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. ... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. - Jhn 1:1-3, 10-11, 14 KJV  

Thanks for the correction. That was my thought and intent to say, but it sure didn't come out that way. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.83

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Wouldn't the Pope affirm that Jesus came here in the flesh?

6 hours ago, Not of the World said:

Wouldn't the Pope affirm that Jesus came here in the flesh?

Given everything he has said in the past, I don't know. The Son of God incarnate in the flesh, 100% God and 100% man, coming to man, born of a virgin, proclaiming the only way to have life and go to Heaven through Himself. The Pope states and teaches you will go to Heaven if you are a decent and moral person alone (you can save yourself). Said another way, you do not need Jesus. To me, that is denying the only way to be saved, that we can save ourselves, and Jesus was not the incarnate Son of God in the flesh, and came for no reason. 

If we then can save ourselves, thus 1 John 4;3. Like us, this Pope has a sprit inside of him, but which one, what kind? 

I doubt it will ever happen, but I'd like to know what his answer would be.  

This particular Pope is unique from all other Popes. Are you familiar with the Jesuit branch, their purpose and history? To me, as the globes largest political-religious leader, when you deny Jesus as the only way for Salvation, that is the antichrist spirit.

• Thumbs Up 1