• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Hey again, Shiloh…

Jesus tells His disciples (saved) to flee in the book of Mark:

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

- Mark 13:14 (KJV)

The scriptures that pertain to the unsaved is found in the book of Revelation.

Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

- Revelation 6:14-17 (NKJV)

Selah 

You believe their redemption depends on their physical ability? 

If they can't flee, then they won't be redeemed? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You can't make something out of nothing unless you are God,  We can't pull a time frame out of empty space and make it fit our worldly thinking.  We don't know how much time if between the 6th seal and the 7th seal and we are not told that they are just standing there waiting.  That is just another "fill in" you created.  I do think about what I am saying.  I suggest you stop trying to fill the gaps to fit your understanding.  Sometimes we are just not told the answer.  It's been said for many years, so that this to heart:  When the bible is silent, so should I be silent.

If it's not time, then why does Jesus tell his elect to stand up? Why wouldn't he let them lay around for awhile longer? 

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Near yes, but it is impossible to tell the amount of time when we are given no information as to when.  Do you assume this much in all your conclusions?  So we are clear, you said the 144,000 is at the 7th seal.  Here are you exact words.

Above, you talk about what is happening at the 6th seal, then you claim that the 144,000 will be sealed at that time, which is not true.  They are not sealed until the 7th seal.

You should be careful what you say and make sure it's the truth. The 144000 are sealed during the 6th seal. Not the 7th.

You mistaken the 7th chapter for the 7th seal. The 7th seal is not opened till the 8th chapter. That's after  the 144000 are all sealed. 

As I stated before. The 144000 are sealed as those in Judea who fled to the mountains hide in caves. 

This argument is over. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So just say you don't know how long you think Jesus expects his elect to stand on their feet.

Jesus told them to stand when they see these things. You believe he may want them to stand on their feet for months  without sitting down. 

You can believe that if you want. Personally, I believe when Jesus says stand up, then it's time. 

The word stand has more than one meaning.  I believe Jesus meant to not turn from Him, but to stand strong in the faith, not to physically stand and wait for Him to do something.

50 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You should be careful what you say and make sure it's the truth. The 144000 are sealed during the 6th seal. Not the 7th.

You mistaken the 7th chapter for the 7th seal. The 7th seal is not opened till the 8th chapter. That's after  the 144000 are all sealed. 

As I stated before. The 144000 are sealed as those in Judea who fled to the mountains hide in caves. 

This argument is over. 

Really.  Here is the beginning of the 7th seal.

Revelation 7:1-8

The Sealed of Israel

7 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were [a]sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

There was never an argument, just correction of false statements.  You are wrong and it's time for you to take what you are saying seriously, otherwise, you are no better than the many other false teachers out there that believe they have all the answers.

55 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Really.  Here is the beginning of the 7th seal.

Revelation 7:1-8

The Sealed of Israel

7 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were [a]sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

There was never an argument, just correction of false statements.  You are wrong and it's time for you to take what you are saying seriously, otherwise, you are no better than the many other false teachers out there that believe they have all the answers.

You can't tell the difference between a chapter and a seal. 

YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU NEED TO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SERIOUSLY AND STOP POSTING LIES OTHERWISE YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF BEING. 

REVELATION 8:1

When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

The 14400 are sealed in chapter 7(which you posted) after the 6th seal is opened. 

The seventh seal is not opened till the 8th chapter. That's after all 144000 are sealed. 

Revelation 8:1

When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

As I've stated several times already and state it again. The 144000 are sealed while those who fled for the mountains hide in their caves. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

50 minutes ago, OneLight said:

The word stand has more than one meaning.  I believe Jesus meant to not turn from Him, but to stand strong in the faith, not to physically stand and wait for Him to do something.

Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Stand up and lift up your heads means stand up and lift up your heads. He's about to redeem them. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Stand up and lift up your heads means stand up and lift up your heads. He's about to redeem them. 

You have been so busy trying to understand prophecy in worldly terms you don't understand the spiritual side of scripture.  "Continue in faith and rejoice in His coming" is your answer, not physically stand and raise your hands.

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You have been so busy trying to understand prophecy in worldly terms you don't understand the spiritual side of scripture.  "Continue in faith and rejoice in His coming" is your answer, not physically stand and raise your hands.

He said lift your heads, not hands. 

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Revelation chapter 6 and 7 confirm this. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

He said lift your heads, not hands. 

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Mistype, but the meaning does not change.  Lifting your heads is the same as lifting your hands, both have to do with worship.