• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I bet you will whine the most when it happens.  :)

Incidentally, I think Revelation mentions these times ahead, when you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast (aka a system like the Social Credit Score).

I am a believer in the rapture so I'm not going to be here when those horrible times occur. I'd be more scared about the plague of boils than a plague of sickness. But people should stockpile food in case they are here when those times arrive. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I bet you will whine the most when it happens.  :)

Incidentally, I think Revelation mentions these times ahead, when you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast (aka a system like the Social Credit Score).

Revelation 13:16-17, "Also, it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be given a brand on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the brand, that is, the name of the beast or the number for its name."  It says a brand on the right hand or the forehead, so it's clearly not a social credit score (whatever that is).

It's too bad that you and others lack an understanding of Revelation.  Hint: it's an allegory and/or a vision.

I'm not the one who is whining and fearful.  I have faith.

24 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

A true leader? The guy who can't form a complete sentence or forgets who and where people are??

This will definitely limit human rights at least as far as traveling goes.  The covid thing has become totally political with tons of false information from both sides. People should not be punished for following what they believe is the right thing for them and their families. 

Are you delusional?  President Biden speaks clearly and authoritatively on many issues and is doing an excellent job representing the United States in his travels abroad.

The "covid thing" is the most serious pandemic in a century, and it was totally mishandled by President Biden's predecessor (whatever his name was).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.56

4 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Are you delusional?  President Biden speaks clearly and authoritatively on many issues and is doing an excellent job representing the United States in his travels abroad.

The "covid thing" is the most serious pandemic in a century, and it was totally mishandled by President Biden's predecessor (whatever his name was).

No,  I'm not delusional.  I simply pay attention to all the facts, not just what 1 group of people tell me.  There are many videos of his public speaking where he speaks gibberish and seems to not even know where he is sometimes.  It's very sad. I feel bad for him.  Maybe alzheimers? Not sure.  Anyway as I said there is much disinformation about covid.  The numbers were greatly inflated. It's a bad flu ( a Dr told me that ). 

But this vaccine you love so much was made possible by Trump ( who you seem to hate ) when he organized thousands of Dr's from around the world to find a vaccine.  It's also worth noting that the media criticized him for claiming he would create a vaccine in 1 year when all the mainstream media including the medical field said it would take 5 years. But as Trump once said,  if he found the cure for cancer,  the media would criticize him for it.  Many hate Trump, but are eager to take his vaccine. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,175
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

Revelation 13:16-17, "Also, it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be given a brand on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the brand, that is, the name of the beast or the number for its name."  It says a brand on the right hand or the forehead, so it's clearly not a social credit score (whatever that is).

It's too bad that you and others lack an understanding of Revelation.  Hint: it's an allegory and/or a vision.

I'm not the one who is whining and fearful.  I have faith.

Hint:  It's not allegory. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I think I discovered a new enemy of the state

4 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

No,  I'm not delusional.  I simply pay attention to all the facts, not just what 1 group of people tell me.  There are many videos of his public speaking where he speaks gibberish and seems to not even know where he is sometimes.  It's very sad. I feel bad for him.  Maybe alzheimers? Not sure.  Anyway as I said there is much disinformation about covid.  The numbers were greatly inflated. It's a bad flu ( a Dr told me that ). 

But this vaccine you love so much was made possible by Trump ( who you seem to hate ) when he organized thousands of Dr's from around the world to find a vaccine.  It's also worth noting that the media criticized him for claiming he would create a vaccine in 1 year when all the mainstream media including the medical field said it would take 5 years. But as Trump once said,  if he found the cure for cancer,  the media would criticize him for it.  Many hate Trump, but are eager to take his vaccine. 

This is all nonsense. President Biden is doing an excellent job, and will continue to get us out of the mess created by his predecessor.

Trump is personally responsible for mishandling the COVID crisis, first denying its existence, then saying it would be over by Easter, then recommending bleach as the antidote.  He has many, many deaths to answer for.

Finally, change doctors!

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

Hint:  It's not allegory. 

The truth: it is an allegory.  John had to disguise his writing so that he couldn't be accused of criticizing Rome and the emperor.

2 hours ago, other one said:

I think I discovered a new enemy of the state

And just who is that???

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,175
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

36 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

The truth: it is an allegory.  John had to disguise his writing so that he couldn't be accused of criticizing Rome and the emperor.

There are 4 main ways to interpret Revelation.  I can tell you the Preterist view is wrong.  The Idealist view is wrong.  :emot-nod: