IGNORED

Where are we exactly in prophecy? (Sorry if already asked)

Not of the World

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,123
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

2 hours ago, debrakay said:

I do not like debate that causes distress to another and becomes personal. 

You may not like it, but such is very biblical and even commanded. Jesus and Peter and John and Paul and Stephen etc. all rebuked and upset people, often about prophecies. 

It is far better to have been rebuked and humiliated, and brought to repentance thereby, than to continue on prophesying falsehoods and be damned thereby.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

I believe we are exactly 3 months short of a full decade before the Lord places His feet on the Mount of Olives.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, John Christian said:

I believe we are exactly 3 months short of a full decade before the Lord places His feet on the Mount of Olives.

I think Jesus may have been born a couple of years before 1 BC so don't be surprised if it's a little sooner than expected.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I think Jesus may have been born a couple of years before 1 BC so don't be surprised if it's a little sooner than expected.

I aim to be in the pre-Tribulation rapture that will happen at least seven years before that major event.

50 minutes ago, John Christian said:

I aim to be in the pre-Tribulation rapture that will happen at least seven years before that major event.

If that were the case,you should be gone  already .We are nearing the last 3.5 years when the persecution of the church in Israel begins .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If that were the case,you should be gone  already .We are nearing the last 3.5 years when the persecution of the church in Israel begins .

There’s still 2 years plus for the rapture to take place by my reckoning, then the seven year Tribulation will take place. In theory, the rapture could take place anytime in that period but I have dates in mind, in line with hidden timings and prophecy in the Bible. But as the rapture could happen anytime I won’t give these dates.

12 minutes ago, John Christian said:

There’s still 2 years plus for the rapture to take place by my reckoning, then the seven year Tribulation will take place. In theory, the rapture could take place anytime in that period but I have dates in mind, in line with hidden timings and prophecy in the Bible. But as the rapture could happen anytime I won’t give these dates.

I just dont think your going anywhere.I think your just going to have to stick around at least till Christ comes and kills the Son of perdition .Paul said no one will be gathered untill after the falling away and the son of perdition has been revealed whom the Lord will consume with the brightness of his coming.

I'm pretty sure I know who the son of perdition is but I'm not going to say just yet.And the beast is talking about putting microchips in everyone in his kingdom.That will probably start in another year and a half from now.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I just dont think your going anywhere.I think your just going to have to stick around at least till Christ comes and kills the Son of perdition .Paul said no one will be gathered untill after the falling away and the son of perdition has been revealed whom the Lord will consume with the brightness of his coming.

I'm pretty sure I know who the son of perdition is but I'm not going to say just yet.And the beast is talking about putting microchips in everyone in his kingdom.That will probably start in another year and a half from now.

Interesting spelling of ‘untill’. God told me “till” recently, meaning to work. I have done that by telling any true Christians on here the approximate time of the Second Coming, so they can prepare for the pre-Tribulation rapture. 

The foolish will have to deal with their fate if not prepared. There seems to be plenty of ‘socks’ on here spouting false doctrine and taking advantage of agape love. The rules on the bigger Christian forum (supposedly) say no ‘socks’. Judging by what’s posted on there, the owner of that site must have a theatre full of ‘socks’ not just a drawer.

5 minutes ago, John Christian said:

Interesting spelling of ‘untill’. God told me “till” recently, meaning to work. I have done that by telling any true Christians on here the approximate time of the Second Coming, so they can prepare for the pre-Tribulation rapture. 

The foolish will have to deal with their fate if not prepared. There seems to be plenty of ‘socks’ on here spouting false doctrine and taking advantage of agape love. The rules on the bigger Christian forum (supposedly) say no ‘socks’. Judging by what’s posted on there, the owner of that site must have a theatre full of ‘socks’ not just a drawer.

Jesus taught that he would come after the tribulation and rapture his elect  but I've seen people deny his word and say he comes before the tribulation.

Here is where Jesus said he would come after the tribulation.

Mathew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

That is the word of God for all true christians to hear.

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus taught that he would come after the tribulation and rapture his elect  but I've seen people deny his word and say he comes before the tribulation.

Here is where Jesus said he would come after the tribulation.

Mathew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

That is the word of God for all true christians to hear.

More false doctrine Steve. That’s clearly the Second Coming. Do you really expect “all the tribes of the earth mourn” before they see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and glory. The elect are already in heaven at the end of the Tribulation. The rapture has obviously taken place. There’s nothing about any rapture in those verses. Come on Steve try harder.