• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

You'll have to define what "deep state" means to you.

The FBI fabricating "evidence" in order to overthrow a sitting president is an example of the "deep state".  The Internal Revenue Service setting up barricades to prevent political participation by Republicans is another example.  Directing Twitter to NOT permit certain discussions that might cast Democrats in a negative light is another.  Former FBI Director Luis Freeh "donating" $100K to Joe Biden's grandchildren is yet another.  

Does this suffice?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85

2 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

The FBI fabricating "evidence" in order to overthrow a sitting president is an example of the "deep state".  The Internal Revenue Service setting up barricades to prevent political participation by Republicans is another example.  Directing Twitter to NOT permit certain discussions that might cast Democrats in a negative light is another.  Former FBI Director Luis Freeh "donating" $100K to Joe Biden's grandchildren is yet another.  

Does this suffice?  

Not really.

Anyway, I would agree that there is an entrenched bureaucracy that can become self-serving and is very resistant to change. How that comes out could lead to certain events like you describe (note: I don't accept those specific examples at face value without additional substantiation).

1 minute ago, teddyv said:

(note: I don't accept those specific examples at face value without additional substantiation).

I encourage you to do your own research so that you can learn the truth.  You don't actually believe that the people running the most powerful nation of the world are all virtuous, pillars of integrity, do you?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85

16 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

I encourage you to do your own research so that you can learn the truth.  You don't actually believe that the people running the most powerful nation of the world are all virtuous, pillars of integrity, do you?  

I believe people that run government, run corporations, run churches, and all other spheres of human endeavour have a wide mix of motivations ranging from virtuous to apathetic to dangerous (and whatever else you want to throw in). Sometimes they can even have conflicting motivations or change over time. Large systems involving lots of people are very complex.

Also; please don't start to throw in strawman arguments. That is unnecessary and only leads to death of decent conversation.

47 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Also; please don't start to throw in strawman arguments. That is unnecessary and only leads to death of decent conversation.

I'm not making a "strawman" argument; I'm simply reminding you that we live in an evil world that Jesus tells us to NOT be a part of it.  The most powerful people of the world are running the Washington establishment.  If they're not "of the world" then nobody is.  I told you that there is a "deep state" and you didn't believe me and I gave you solid examples of deep state activity and you told me that you don't accept those either.  I will shake the dust and move on.  :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Not of the World said:

I will shake the dust and move on. 

Good luck with that.    This discussion keeps coming back like an old dog.

People who don't believe in the "deep state" and it's motives don't seem to remember that this world belongs to Lucifer at the moment and that conspiracy we keep bringing up is simply pointing out what his people are doing in the background to further his agenda.    It will carry on until Jesus comes back and rips this world away from him very violently and truly sets us free.   So let us fight this thing on the spiritual level and do what we can to protect ourselves from the dark one's actions.....   but let us remember that this being really a spiritual war, we do  not have the power to actually win, just protect ourselves as best as we can..

But to everyone I would ask.....   don't tell me there is no deep state, for I've walked among them on their dark spiritual level....   and until you do you can't fathom the evil behind that deep state....    and that deep state extends far far beyond Washington DC, evil as it is.

• Well Said! 1