ABC, CBS, And Other Corporate Media Black Out Coverage Of ‘Twitter Files’ Story

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  938
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  1,793
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

Corporate media outlets have all but refused to cover the unfolding “Twitter Files” published by independent journalists including Bari Weiss and Matt Taibbi throughout the last week. According to Grabien, a news clipping and transcribing service, a search of its database finds that among the three major networks — ABC News, CBS News, and NBC News — the words “Twitter Files” have been discussed on air a collective total of one time since Dec. 2, the day Elon Musk announced the release of the first batch.

When it comes to cable network coverage, CNN and MSNBC have mentioned the words “Twitter Files” just 13 times and 17 times, respectively, since Dec. 2, compared to Fox News’s 374 mentions of the keywords. A Monday search on CNN’s website for “Twitter Files” turns up zero search results for any coverage of the independent journalists’ ongoing investigations. Source: The Federalist

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It's really interesting for an old conspiracy guy to watch this all unfold.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  1

Most people don't understand what fascism actually entails but that's essentially what we're living under.  Fascism, among other things, is the marriage of big business and government.  The American federal government colludes with major corporations to protect corporate profits along with enriching and protecting the Washington establishment class.  

Mussolini Corporatism.jpg

Mussolini on the press.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Just goes to prove how partisan the "news" networks are.  ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC are all for the Democrats and if they provided a platform that shows how the Democrats moved Twitter to censor the words of the Republicans, they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

Just goes to prove how partisan the "news" networks are.  ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC are all for the Democrats and if they provided a platform that shows how the Democrats moved Twitter to censor the words of the Republicans, they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

The genesis of the claim may be a tweet from lawyer, comedian, and journalist Dean Obeidallah, who posted on October 31 that he planned to investigate Musk's citizenship application.

Responding to one of Musk's tweets, CNN and MSNBC contributor Obeidallah wrote: "As a lawyer I'm going to do research to see if @elonmusk in any way lied on his application for US citizenship."

"I'll be making a FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] request for his immigration application," he continued. "If he lied anywhere on application we will move to strip him of US citizenship. Stay tuned."

Obeidallah said in a follow-up tweet: "Just so everyone knows the facts, while I did make a FOIA request for Elon Musk's immigration application he has to consent to the request before I can get the docs. If he consents, I will share the file. If he refuses to consent then we must ask: What is Elon hiding?!"

source

21 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Thanks.

It's clear that, anyone who opposes the Washington establishment, will have every facet of their existence investigated and they will be mercilessly prosecuted for even the slightest misstep.  

If and when it appears that Governor Ron DeSantis will be the Republican nominee for president, the deep state will swing into action against him, his associates, friends, and family.  

5 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

Thanks.

It's clear that, anyone who opposes the Washington establishment, will have every facet of their existence investigated and they will be mercilessly prosecuted for even the slightest misstep.  

If and when it appears that Governor Ron DeSantis will be the Republican nominee for president, the deep state will swing into action against him, his associates, friends, and family.  

I'm not sure I am reading your intent here, but it looks like the tweet is playing on the joke and not a real attempt to potentially strip Musk's citizenship. 

12 minutes ago, teddyv said:

I'm not sure I am reading your intent here, but it looks like the tweet is playing on the joke and not a real attempt to potentially strip Musk's citizenship. 

A joke?  I have zero doubt that the deep state is exploring all possible ways to go after Elon Musk.  

Do you believe that a "deep state" exists?  

2 hours ago, Not of the World said:

A joke?  I have zero doubt that the deep state is exploring all possible ways to go after Elon Musk.  

Do you believe that a "deep state" exists?  

You'll have to define what "deep state" means to you.