• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

Different beasts? Proof?

If, for example the man possessed by Satan in the end is the beast, then he  also would aptly be called the beast that came from the pit.

If you are going to claim that the bible 'really means' only little Israel when it says all the world will need the mark to buy or sell you better support that.

Scripture doesn't say all the world gets the mark.It actually says all on the (ghay) which can mean a hand full of dirt,a yard,a country,a kingdom ,a contenent or the earth as a whole.So yes it can mean just little oh Israel.Or at least what calls itself Israel .

The beast which comes out of the sea 

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast continues 42 months after it opens its mouth in blasphemy .

The beast which comes out of the bottomless pit and attacks the prostitute (opostate Israel)3.5 days before the day of the Lord when the kingdoms of the earth becomes Christs.

The beast which ascends from the bottomless pit.

Revelation 17

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The beast from the bottomless pit and the ten kings hate the prostitute (apostate Israel).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Scripture doesn't say all the world gets the mark.It actually says all on the (ghay) which can mean a hand full of dirt,a yard,a country,a kingdom ,a contenent or the earth as a whole.So yes it can mean just little oh Israel.Or at least what calls itself Israel .

The beast which comes out of the sea 

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast continues 42 months after it opens its mouth in blasphemy .

The beast which comes out of the bottomless pit and attacks the prostitute (opostate Israel)3.5 days before the day of the Lord when the kingdoms of the earth becomes Christs.

The beast which ascends from the bottomless pit.

Revelation 17

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The beast from the bottomless pit and the ten kings hate the prostitute (apostate Israel).

We do know that end time king subdues other kings and that Rome in the end merges into ten toes or kings and at that time Jesus comes. So which ten kingdoms does Bibi intend to conquer?

Daniel 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

By the way that evil last ruler will understand the occult etc. Are you suggesting Bibi is like that?

Daniel 8:23
And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Edited by dad2

• Group:  Royal Member

24 minutes ago, dad2 said:

We do know that end time king subdues other kings and that Rome in the end merges into ten toes or kings and at that time Jesus comes. So which ten kingdoms does Bibi intend to conquer?

Daniel 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

By the way that evil last ruler will understand the occult etc. Are you suggesting Bibi is like that?

Daniel 8:23
And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Your in the wrong part of the world.

Revelation 17

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

It's not the Romans who make war against Christ at his coming.

Psalms 83

“Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
    so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—
the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]

I remember after I had learned who the ten horns were and what religion they believed I decided to study a little of the Quran and Hadith to try to understand why they would fight against Christ at his coming.I learned quite a bit about what they believe and why they attack Israel and concerning when they attack.What they believe is related to the two witnesses and what the witnesses do.

It made perfect sense .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your in the wrong part of the world.

Revelation 17

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

It's not the Romans who make war against Christ at his coming.

The kingdom of Rome revives and in it's final form has ten kings. It is depicted as the same beast or kingdom as Rome.

I remember after I had learned who the ten horns were and what religion they believed I decided to study a little of the Quran and Hadith to try to understand why they would fight against Christ at his coming.I learned quite a bit about what they believe and why they attack Israel and concerning when they attack.What they believe is related to the two witnesses and what the witnesses do.

It made perfect sense .

No. That is not the same beast or coming from the same empire. We are not told 'what religion' they believed except that all will worship the beast and give their power to that leader. Bibi is not a fit at all.

36 minutes ago, dad2 said:

The kingdom of Rome revives and in it's final form has ten kings. It is depicted as the same beast or kingdom as Rome.

No. That is not the same beast or coming from the same empire. We are not told 'what religion' they believed except that all will worship the beast and give their power to that leader. Bibi is not a fit at all.

Like I said.I went ahead and learned the ten horns religion.I understand what they believe.

You believe the christians in Rome will invade Israel and try to defeat the lamb of God.

Instead the Muslims will attack Israel from all directions..They will set out for Armageddon Israel during the forth year of the great drought after the Euphrates is run dry.That is when they are told to in the Hadith.

Revelation 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

They will kill the two evangelicals and their forces who occupy Jerusalem.Like I said,I know exactly what the ten horns and the beast from the bottomless pit are thinking.I read their beliefs in the Quran and Hadith.

I know what they believe will happen after they have defeated the two evangelicals and their army.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

23 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Like I said.I went ahead and learned the ten horns religion.I understand what they believe.

Like I said, no one knows yet what the nations accept as a religion. There is no use pretending.

You believe the christians in Rome will invade Israel and try to defeat the lamb of God.

You made that up. I do not consider the remains of the ancient Roman empire to be christian whatsoever! Especially after the Rapture when ALL Christians are removed.

Instead the Muslims will attack Israel from all directions..They will set out for Armageddon Israel during the forth year of the great drought after the Euphrates is run dry.That is when they are told to in the Hadith.

You are guessing. Who knows how strong they may or may not be after God stops the invasion attempt from Russian led countries there?

Don't offer weak speculation as fact.

Revelation 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

They will kill the two evangelicals and their forces who occupy Jerusalem.Like I said,I know exactly what the ten horns and the beast from the bottomless pit are thinking.I read their beliefs in the Quran and Hadith.

The 'they' are the forces of the last empire headed by the devil man. You seem to be trying to smear muslims by claiming with no basis is fact that they are the big deal in the last empire. YOu see, all the muslims still alive will have to worship the beast as well and get his mark and etc. I would not be surprised if whatever is left of some muslim countries at that time are rebels and even new Christian believers!

Your puny attempts to frame the whole of endtime prophesy around Israel and it's enemies today is fairly transparent.

I know what they believe will happen after they have defeated the two evangelicals and their army.

You know squat.

43 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Like I said, no one knows yet what the nations accept as a religion. There is no use pretending.

You made that up. I do not consider the remains of the ancient Roman empire to be christian whatsoever! Especially after the Rapture when ALL Christians are removed.

You are guessing. Who knows how strong they may or may not be after God stops the invasion attempt from Russian led countries there?

Don't offer weak speculation as fact.

The 'they' are the forces of the last empire headed by the devil man. You seem to be trying to smear muslims by claiming with no basis is fact that they are the big deal in the last empire. YOu see, all the muslims still alive will have to worship the beast as well and get his mark and etc. I would not be surprised if whatever is left of some muslim countries at that time are rebels and even new Christian believers!

Your puny attempts to frame the whole of endtime prophesy around Israel and it's enemies today is fairly transparent.

You know squat.

Yea,you've been decieved.

You don't even know who Israel's enemies are your so confused .

Iran will tell you to your face that they will destroy Israel but you still think Israel's allies in NATO countries are Israel's enemies.

Europe is happy Israel exists so they don't have as many Jews anymore.Its the Muslim countries that will attack Israel.

Common sense is a good friend to have.

https://m.jpost.com/opinion/article-714633

We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world.” – Ruhollah Khomeini

If only we could laugh at the lunacy of it all… if only Iran’s regime was reasonable, if only the Islamic Republic would accept to exist within its borders, if only world powers could accept that Iran is exactly what it has been telling us it is: a maniacal genocidal power whose core ideology demands –1. The blood of all Jews to be spilled 2. For the very idea of Israel to disappear from world consciousness.

At least Israel knows who it's enemy is.Israel knows who wants to destroy it even if you don't.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Yea,you've been decieved.

You don't even know who Israel's enemies are your so confused .

In the context of the final world government it doesn't matter. What matters is that God will purge and judge them.

Iran will tell you to your face that they will destroy Israel but you still think Israel's allies in NATO countries are Israel's enemies.

Who said any of that? Iran can huff and puff and join Russia and try to come down and invade all they like. They will fall by the mountains of Israel. You see when GOD brings Israel back to the land He will destroy all their enemies. So why would it matter who are their enemies now?

Europe is happy Israel exists so they don't have as many Jews anymore.Its the Muslim countries that will attack Israel.

So? No one can change what is coming. They need to repent, there is no other way. No other help. No other salvation.

We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world.” – Ruhollah Khomeini

So? Why not go to a local nuthouse and get some more quotes? What God says is all that matters.

At least Israel knows who it's enemy is.Israel knows who wants to destroy it even if you don't.

That is not the topic. The topic was whether God brought them back in 1948 or not. The issue is not whether they brought themselves back and therefore do not have His protection and let's name their enemies.

18 minutes ago, dad2 said:

In the context of the final world government it doesn't matter. What matters is that God will purge and judge them.

Who said any of that? Iran can huff and puff and join Russia and try to come down and invade all they like. They will fall by the mountains of Israel. You see when GOD brings Israel back to the land He will destroy all their enemies. So why would it matter who are their enemies now?

So? No one can change what is coming. They need to repent, there is no other way. No other help. No other salvation.

So? Why not go to a local nuthouse and get some more quotes? What God says is all that matters.

That is not the topic. The topic was whether God brought them back in 1948 or not. The issue is not whether they brought themselves back and therefore do not have His protection and let's name their enemies.

Christ is the world government.There is no world government untill Christ comes.

Your context of world government is not biblical.Ten kings is not the world.

You have no idea what the beast from the sea is or the beast from the bottomless pit.

As for Israel being restored.The nations brought them back.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Christ is the world government.There is no world government untill Christ comes.

"John describes the ruler of this vast empire as having power and great authority, given to him by Satan himself (Revelation 13:2). This ruler receives worship from “all the world” (Revelation 13:3–4) and will have authority over “every tribe, people, language and nation” (Revelation 13:7). This person will truly be the leader of a one-world government that is recognized as sovereign over all other governments"

https://www.gotquestions.org/one-world-government.html

Your context of world government is not biblical.Ten kings is not the world.

They could be.

You have no idea what the beast from the sea is or the beast from the bottomless pit.

You do? What is it a secret?

As for Israel being restored.The nations brought them back.

God didn't. What else matters?