dad2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

Many preachers suggest that He did, and that prophesy about God bringing them back to that land was fulfilled. The desert will blossom like a rose etc. Every place in Scripture that I have seen so far is talking about after Jesus returns and all (the remnant) Israel is saved. Not 1948

Yes Israel needs to be there for endtime prophesies to be fulfilled but that does not mean God restored them and brought them there. It means He knew they would be there. Perhaps someone who shares the ideas of preachers like Jack Hibbs, Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell etc etc could make a case.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

The question is, Are they there in the land in faith? (Begin and his Stern Gang, etc...)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, I suggest that  God has not yet  restored  to His chosen people  the full borders He prescribed  to be the land Israel and to which gave them title .  

The UN after the USA and almost immediately thereafter Russia recognized a State Israel in 1948.  The UN also took up and passed a resolution of similar record; but that State does not encompass all of Israel Instead is a further outgrowth of the 1921 events.

The land Israel has been God's presentation to his chosen people for far far longer than this past century. He has never rescinded the title He granted, nor granted it to any other peoples.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, I suggest that  God has not yet  restored  to His chosen people  the full borders He prescribed  to be the land Israel and to which gave them title .  

The UN after the USA and almost immediately thereafter Russia recognized a State Israel the UN also took up and passed a resolution of similar record; but that State does not encompass all of Israel Instea is a further outgrowth of the 1921 events.

The land Israel has been God's presentation to his chosen people for far far longer than this past century. He has never rescinded the title He granted, nor granted it to any other peoples.

The definitional question revolves around Israel the state and Israel the spiritual entity which politicians usually do not remotely consider.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Who is the true Israel of God?   Who are the legitimate heirs of God’s promises? It cannot be just those who claim to be descendants of Jacob, such as the citizens of the modern State of Israel, or the many people groups who assert they are the ‘lost tribes’, etc.

The true Israelites of God are those individuals who meet the Covenant conditions, who by belief in God and in their moral and ethical behaviour, prove they belong to Him. 1 Peter 2:9-10

It was always possible for foreigners to become an Israelite, therefore parentage and actual descent is irrelevant:

Leviticus 19:33-34…foreigners are to be treated as native born among you…..

Isaiah 56:1-8….foreigners who give their allegiance to Me will be acceptable in My House of Prayer…..I shall add them to those who are already gathered.

Jesus said: Other sheep I must gather….John 19:16 and the Apostles made it clear that it is only by righteousness and faith that anyone is accepted into the House of Israel.    Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, Ephesians 2:11-18

So to determine who qualifies as an Israelite person of God, we know:

1/ They cannot be determined by natural descent from Abraham, or more specifically, from Jacob. Nobody today, has proof of ancestry back to Abraham .

2/ They cannot become an Israelite by conversion to Judaism.

3/ Any person can become an Israelite of God by faith in Him, obedience to His Laws and the acceptance of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus. John 3:16-17

Jesus is the ‘root and tree trunk’ of Israel. Paul said that the promises made to Abraham were to one Person and they are all ‘yes’ in Christ. Galatians 3:16, 2 Cor. 1:20

So now all we Christians, in Christ as His friends and working with Him, are now the branches of the ‘olive tree’ of the true Israel.

Jews have been cut off, but can be grafted back, as individual Christian believers. Bible prophecy proves that only a remnant will do that. Ezekiel 6:1-14, Zechariah 13:7-9, Romans 9:27

WE Christians are all true born again people from every tribe, race, nation and language. Romans 2:28-29, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 56:1-8

This truth that: all righteous Christians are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, destroys the false ‘rapture to heaven’ theory.  Jewish Israel have been broken off from the Olive Tree and can only be grafted back, by having Christian faith.

The prophesies about Judah, the Jewish people, are clear: only a remnant will survive. Isaiah 6:13, Luke 19:27. Romans 9:27 They have set up their own religion and refuse to acknowledge Jesus. Romans 10:1-4

It will be all the true, righteous Christian people that will inherit the holy Land and they are the people who will display God’s glory and be His witnesses to the nations, in the last few years before Jesus Returns.  Ezekiel 39:21-29, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 49:8-13, Ephesians 1:11, Romans 9:24-26

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, farouk said:

The definitional question revolves around Israel the state and Israel the spiritual entity which politicians usually do not remotely consider.

May I recommend  for your considration the presentation for your resource library;

"Whose Land is it anyway" by Zola Levitt;

Plus your seeking out his presentations on the subject under Zola Levitt Presents available on You Tube

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

The prophecy of resurrected skeleton have been fulfilled with the return of the Hebrew from babylon.  

Are the askhenazi jews the Hebrew or the khazarians ? 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

21 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The prophecy of resurrected skeleton have been fulfilled with the return of the Hebrew from babylon.  

Are the askhenazi jews the Hebrew or the khazarians ? 

Ezekiel 37:1-14 remains unfulfilled, as the Promises of God to those spiritually regenerated people, have not yet happened.  God has not yet made an everlasting Covenant with His faithful people for their peace and prosperity.  Ezekiel 37:26

None of the people who call themselves Jews, have any real proof of the descent from Judah, Jacob or Abraham.  Paul tells us that a genuine Jew, is one spiritually; of the heart, not just an unsupported claim. Romans 2:29

Re: the holy Land, which is all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates, it will belong to the peoples who find the Title Deed, which was buried by Jeremiah 32:14

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

On 12/26/2022 at 11:17 AM, dad2 said:

Many preachers suggest that He did, and that prophesy about God bringing them back to that land was fulfilled. The desert will blossom like a rose etc. Every place in Scripture that I have seen so far is talking about after Jesus returns and all (the remnant) Israel is saved. Not 1948

Yes Israel needs to be there for endtime prophesies to be fulfilled but that does not mean God restored them and brought them there. It means He knew they would be there. Perhaps someone who shares the ideas of preachers like Jack Hibbs, Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell etc etc could make a case.

Hello
Anyone can say anything.  BUT what is written? 

At the VERY BEGINNING of the people going into a covenant relationship with God GOD told them 'do this and I will do that and it will last this long'.  They did do this, and HE did do that, and in 1948, EXACTLY what God said would happen and when God said it would happen, DID.  Read Lev 26

SO, EITHER, we have to wait until HOUSE OF JUDAH disobeys the covenant again and ANOTHER 2520 years go by so the 'prophecy will be fulfilled,

OR YOU ACCEPT that is HAS COME TO PASS.  From the time that the House of Judah, the southern tribes, went into captivity to the Babylonians to the day Israel became a nation again, WAS 2520 YEARS.  

read that again.  IT WAS 2520 YEARS from the time that the southern tribes went into 'captivity to the TIME Israel became a nation and THE WORDS OF GOD SAID, IF you don't, then I will, and they didn't, so HE DID and THEN, just like HE SAID, the punishment ENDED and again, ISRAEL BECAME A NATION.  

House of Israel who had gone into captivity hundreds of years before, didn't go back to their original lands (like House of Judah did) because they had been scattered to the world, and though THEY DIDN'T go back to their own lands, THEY STILL BECAME NATIONS, just like God said they would.  BIRTHRIGHT promises 'to become many nations and a great nation around the world the world' and in them and through them God has blessed the world.  WHAT a perfect plan. 

GET OUT every timeline for HISTORY be it 'bible or 'of the world' they will all say the same thing.  2520 years before ISRAEL became a nation, they went into captivity to the babylonians.  

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES that wasn't by the power of God?   

1948 + 586 = 2534. THAT IS OFF by 14 years, and that was the first date that came up on my 'internet search'. So without even trying.  AND sure it could be 'coincidence' but when you look at when other 'nations' came into being, just subtract that number and you will see who went into captivity when.  NO ONE CAN FAKE THAT.   

What else WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN again, for it to NOT BE TRUTH?   'knowledge TO run to and fro'. 

In the last 100 years, the CHANGES that have taken place, in almost every area of life, has sped up so much, that even if we took all the advancements and the surges in knowledge and technology from the past 6000 years TOGETHER, it wouldn't even compare with these last 100.

So it either did take place or there is a really long time to go now because it would be way too far off.  I don't even think it is possible when you take into consideration 'the rest of the tribes'.  

27And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

34Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

35As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.

36And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.

37And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.

38And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

39And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

40If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;

41And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

42Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

43The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

44And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

45But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

46These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

Jesus returning the first time was to bring the gospel to the world.  His 'flock' had been scattered 200 years before He got here so they had gone out into the world and the gospel had followed them.  BUT THE SHEEP no matter where they were or what RELIGION those around them had, when the HEARD HIS VOICE, they were instant Christians.  None of them having any 'idea' they were once of the House of Israel, and won't know until they return with Christ and He builds the temple and all the 'tribes' camp round about for the Millennium.  A home base for ruling the world I would imagine, since the 'priests' all worked 'courses', I would imagine that wouldn't change all that much.  GOD KNOWs.

Jesus returning the 2nd time is when the two sticks are made one.  The time of the 'gentiles' fulfilled means the 'blindness comes off' and the natural branches are grafted back in, more glorious being 'natural' branches, aka the two sticks are made one again. 

And if you think about it, NOT A JOT or tittle ever did 'fall from the law', because those who were blinded, kept the law and those who were scattered brought the gospel to the world.   The details we are given shows us how perfect Gods Plan is.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

OR YOU ACCEPT that is HAS COME TO PASS.  From the time that the House of Judah, the southern tribes, went into captivity to the Babylonians to the day Israel became a nation again, WAS 2520 YEARS.  

Accept that what exactly has come to pass?

read that again.  IT WAS 2520 YEARS from the time that the southern tribes went into 'captivity to the TIME Israel became a nation and THE WORDS OF GOD SAID, IF you don't, then I will, and they didn't, so HE DID and THEN, just like HE SAID, the punishment ENDED and again, ISRAEL BECAME A NATION.  

Not sure what you are trying to say or what it has to do with 1948.

House of Israel who had gone into captivity hundreds of years before, didn't go back to their original lands (like House of Judah did) because they had been scattered to the world, and though THEY DIDN'T go back to their own lands, THEY STILL BECAME NATIONS, just like God said they would.  BIRTHRIGHT promises 'to become many nations and a great nation around the world the world' and in them and through them God has blessed the world.  WHAT a perfect plan. 

No idea what verses you think you are alluding to there. By the way, what nations did Israel become exactly? Maybe name 3? Ha

GET OUT every timeline for HISTORY be it 'bible or 'of the world' they will all say the same thing.  2520 years before ISRAEL became a nation, they went into captivity to the babylonians.  

There was a captivity...not sure why you mention 2520 years?

1948 + 586 = 2534. THAT IS OFF by 14 years, and that was the first date that came up on my 'internet search'. So without even trying.  AND sure it could be 'coincidence' but when you look at when other 'nations' came into being, just subtract that number and you will see who went into captivity when.  NO ONE CAN FAKE THAT.   

Playing with dates and numbers that still leave you nearly a decade and a half off is nothing to brag about.

In the last 100 years, the CHANGES that have taken place, in almost every area of life, has sped up so much, that even if we took all the advancements and the surges in knowledge and technology from the past 6000 years TOGETHER, it wouldn't even compare with these last 100.

Nothing to do with the topic.

So it either did take place or there is a really long time to go now because it would be way too far off.  I don't even think it is possible when you take into consideration 'the rest of the tribes'.  

it? What exactly?

27And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

34Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

35As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.

36And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.

37And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.

38And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

39And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

40If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;

41And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

Their hearts are not that way today. That will be after they get saved in the end. Not 1948.

42Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

43The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

44And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

45But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

46These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

So after they are humbled in heart THEN God does things.

BUT THE SHEEP no matter where they were or what RELIGION those around them had, when the HEARD HIS VOICE, they were instant Christians.  None of them having any 'idea' they were once of the House of Israel, and won't know until they return with Christ and He builds the temple and all the 'tribes' camp round about for the Millennium.  A home base for ruling the world I would imagine, since the 'priests' all worked 'courses', I would imagine that wouldn't change all that much.  GOD KNOWs.

That has what to do with 1948?

Jesus returning the 2nd time is when the two sticks are made one.  The time of the 'gentiles' fulfilled means the 'blindness comes off' and the natural branches are grafted back in, more glorious being 'natural' branches, aka the two sticks are made one again. 

Great, so again nothing too do with 1948

And if you think about it, NOT A JOT or tittle ever did 'fall from the law', because those who were blinded, kept the law and those who were scattered brought the gospel to the world.   The details we are given shows us how perfect Gods Plan is.  

Yes He has a plan. That has what to do with 1948?

Edited by dad2