IGNORED

If God created the souls of birthed babies, why they are under the bondage of sins ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

All the “Why”s about our existence (and inherited sin) that we can come up with are destined to blow in the wind, because our finite minds cannot even begin to grasp God’s Why. I can understand a little about Why He created lesser beings but how it is that we are each responsible for being SINFUL - after being born into sin, in a world system basically belonging to Satan - has never made sense to me. It’s like throwing someone into the ocean, then telling them they have to repent for getting wet. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

6 minutes ago, AlsoBroken said:

in a world system basically belonging to Satan - has never made sense to me. It’s like throwing someone into the ocean, then telling them they have to repent for getting wet. 

Agreed.  Hard to understand.

Adams original righteousness ceased to exist and in its place was introduced a state of moral corruption. And this new state of moral corruption is now Adam and Eve's natural state or condition and it is passed by the common course of nature to all their posterity.

Everything follows from seeds of it own nature.

No black crow ever produces a white dove, nor a ferocious lion a gentle lamb and no man polluted with inborn sin ever begets a holy child.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

57 minutes ago, Dead Orthodoxy said:

Agreed.  Hard to understand.

Adams original righteousness ceased to exist and in its place was introduced a state of moral corruption. And this new state of moral corruption is now Adam and Eve's natural state or condition and it is passed by the common course of nature to all their posterity.

No black crow ever produces a white dove, nor a ferocious lion a gentle lamb and no man polluted with inborn sin ever begets a holy child.

Ok you have convinced me I know very very little about what the Bible says. And I am now convinced I should not engage anyone in conversations about the Bible. I think I should just read and keep quite. I do not want to give out the wrong information and it appears that is what I have done, at least in your opinion. I have removed all my post in this thread. Sorry for any thing I said wrong.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

6 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

That’s a shame because I like reading your posts, I understand a lot of your posts, please be encouraged to engage.🙏💗

Thanks Rosie1jack2pauline3

The only knowledge I have is I read the bible twice and read bunch of other books but I have no formal training at all. Many here are head and shoulders above me. I have to rethink every thing if I am giving out the wrong info on this forum or in my personal life. I would hate to hear "I never knew you".

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  310
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

On 1/14/2023 at 5:44 AM, Justin Adams said:

To speak to the OP: there is no such thing as "original Sin". That is an Augustinian invenstion. Sure we will all sin and past the age of accountability, who knows. The only sure thing we inherit from Adam is ORIGINAL DEATH.

Rom 5:12  Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all mankind, because all sinned—

If you allow for original death, then by this verse one ought to allow for original sin.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, chesed said:

Rom 5:12  Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all mankind, because all sinned—

If you allow for original death, then by this verse one ought to allow for original sin.

Sorry but you are incorrect.

Read it again and see. Babies that do not sin are not held accountable for Adam's sin, but inherit his death. In a fallen world, anyone will eventually sin, but 'original sin' is a major misuse of the texts and an RCC way of subduing the masses.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Read it again and see. Babies that do not sin are not held accountable for Adam's sin, but inherit his death. In a fallen world, anyone will eventually sin, but 'original sin' is a major misuse of the texts and an RCC way of subduing the masses.

‘Not accountable for Adam’s sin but inherit his death’.?

Sorry, but that sounds like doublespeak, sleight of hand 🤚.

How can they inherit his death without being accountable for his sin?? That would be unjust on God’s part.

’RCC way of subduing the masses’ sounds like conspiracy/paranoia talk.

1 hour ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

How can we be accountable for Adam and Eves sin..?

Did we eat the apple?..just trying to understand Sis, they died when they ate that fruit, we inherited that death did we not?..🙏💗

It’s called ‘imputation’, it works the same way we are counted righteous by faith on account of the perfect righteousness of Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Everyone inherited death but not after the Cross....

The buck stopped there...it is not difficult to understand that...

Not since the time Jesus Christ began to Judge the world according to their denial to believe in him...

Our children they take from us. 

Everyone is responsible for him self...

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 hour ago, chesed said:

It’s called ‘imputation’, it works the same way we are counted righteous by faith on account of the perfect righteousness of Christ.

I have quoted this before but it is appropriate

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1