IGNORED

Red Heifers, the Coming Temple, and the Great Delusion!

George

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

I don't understand why the Jews don't just move this Tent, like before the days of Solomon's Temple, to the Mount and perform their Sacrifices.  They're already practicing it.

https://firm.org.il/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/AdobeStock_241215196-1024x661.jpeg

Edited by LiveWire

Not sure why picture of the Tent being used won't load.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.48

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

1. The temple must be built exactly where G-d has instructed. We cannot just "move it".

2. Sacrifices can only be performed at the temple and only by Levitical priests. Regardless, Isaiah says sacrifices will end when the Messiah comes anyway. G-d is not primarily concerned with sacrifices as he is with who we are and our conduct.

Hosea 6:6 For I desire loving-kindness, and not sacrifices, and knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Proverbs 21:3 Performing charity and justice is preferred by God to a sacrifice.

Always be kind to each other, and all else will fall into place.

Since these things are Levi's inheritance as a tribe I don't know how you dismiss this anymore than the rest of Israelites.

Deu 18:1 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel: they shall eat the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and his inheritance.
2  Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the LORD is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them.

Jos 18:7  But the Levites have no part among you; for the priesthood of the LORD is their inheritance: 

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

1. The temple must be built exactly where G-d has instructed. We cannot just "move it".

2. Sacrifices can only be performed at the temple and only by Levitical priests. Regardless, Isaiah says sacrifices will end when the Messiah comes anyway. G-d is not primarily concerned with sacrifices as he is with who we are and our conduct.

Hosea 6:6 For I desire loving-kindness, and not sacrifices, and knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Proverbs 21:3 Performing charity and justice is preferred by God to a sacrifice.

Always be kind to each other, and all else will fall into place.

Agreed, but this Tent is a temp fixture, but could be moved to a permanent spot where the Temple goes.  That's my point.  They have this Tent Version of the Temple, so why not set that Version up on the Mount?

double post

Edited by LiveWire

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,783
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

This post is relevant to understand the DECEPTION of the TEMPLE and those who believe in the SACRIFICES that are good, the reproach they will bear for the Millennial reign.

Isa 66:1  This is what the LORD says: “Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me? Or where will My place of repose be? 

Isa 66:2  Has not My hand made all these things? And so they came into being,” declares the LORD. “This is the one I will esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, who trembles at My word. 

Isa 66:3  Whoever slaughters an ox is like one who slays a man; whoever sacrifices a lamb is like one who breaks a dog’s neck; whoever presents a grain offering is like one who offers pig’s blood; whoever offers frankincense is like one who blesses an idol. Indeed, they have chosen their own ways and delighted in their abominations.

NOTICE ... the SACRIFICES are connected to BLESSING AN IDOL ... or IDOLATRY! 

Isa 66:4  So I will choose their punishment and I will bring terror upon them, because I called and no one answered, I spoke and no one listened. But they did evil in My sight and chose that in which I did not delight.” 

Isa 66:5  You who tremble at His word, hear the word of the LORD: “Your brothers who hate you and exclude you because of My name have said, ‘Let the LORD be glorified that we may see your joy!’ But they will be put to shame.”

Notice that the Bible says that those who do such things are called 'BROTHERS' and they will HATE and EXCLUDE those who TREMBLE at His Word ... and notice that they will be PUT TO SHAME!

There is a distinction in the priesthood in the Ezekiel Temple passage ... notice carefully ...

Eze 44:10  Surely the Levites who wandered away from Me when Israel went astray, and who wandered away from Me after their idols, will bear the consequences of their iniquity. 

Eze 44:11  Yet they shall be ministers in My sanctuary, having charge of the gates of the temple and ministering there. They shall slaughter the burnt offerings and other sacrifices for the people and stand before them to minister to them. 

Eze 44:12  Because they ministered before their idols and became a stumbling block of iniquity to the house of Israel, therefore I swore with an uplifted hand concerning them that they would bear the consequences of their iniquity, declares the Lord GOD. 

Eze 44:13  They must not approach Me to serve Me as priests or come near any of My holy things or the most holy things. They will bear the shame of the abominations they have committed.

Can you see the connection between Isaiah 66 ... and Ezekiel 44?

This is why I handle the prosecution in Israel very differently than most folks ... I don't see them as the enemy but as BROTHERS ... and hopefully, they will see the error of their ways.  If not, they will have to carry their shame; I don't wish that on anyone!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.52
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, George said:

This post is relevant to understand the DECEPTION of the TEMPLE and those who believe in the SACRIFICES that are good, the reproach they will bear for the Millennial reign.

Isa 66:1  This is what the LORD says: “Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me? Or where will My place of repose be? 

Isa 66:2  Has not My hand made all these things? And so they came into being,” declares the LORD. “This is the one I will esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, who trembles at My word. 

Isa 66:3  Whoever slaughters an ox is like one who slays a man; whoever sacrifices a lamb is like one who breaks a dog’s neck; whoever presents a grain offering is like one who offers pig’s blood; whoever offers frankincense is like one who blesses an idol. Indeed, they have chosen their own ways and delighted in their abominations.

NOTICE ... the SACRIFICES are connected to BLESSING AN IDOL ... or IDOLATRY! 

Isa 66:4  So I will choose their punishment and I will bring terror upon them, because I called and no one answered, I spoke and no one listened. But they did evil in My sight and chose that in which I did not delight.” 

Isa 66:5  You who tremble at His word, hear the word of the LORD: “Your brothers who hate you and exclude you because of My name have said, ‘Let the LORD be glorified that we may see your joy!’ But they will be put to shame.”

Notice that the Bible says that those who do such things are called 'BROTHERS' and they will HATE and EXCLUDE those who TREMBLE at His Word ... and notice that they will be PUT TO SHAME!

There is a distinction in the priesthood in the Ezekiel Temple passage ... notice carefully ...

Eze 44:10  Surely the Levites who wandered away from Me when Israel went astray, and who wandered away from Me after their idols, will bear the consequences of their iniquity. 

Eze 44:11  Yet they shall be ministers in My sanctuary, having charge of the gates of the temple and ministering there. They shall slaughter the burnt offerings and other sacrifices for the people and stand before them to minister to them. 

Eze 44:12  Because they ministered before their idols and became a stumbling block of iniquity to the house of Israel, therefore I swore with an uplifted hand concerning them that they would bear the consequences of their iniquity, declares the Lord GOD. 

Eze 44:13  They must not approach Me to serve Me as priests or come near any of My holy things or the most holy things. They will bear the shame of the abominations they have committed.

Can you see the connection between Isaiah 66 ... and Ezekiel 44?

This is why I handle the prosecution in Israel very differently than most folks ... I don't see them as the enemy but as BROTHERS ... and hopefully, they will see the error of their ways.  If not, they will have to carry their shame; I don't wish that on anyone!

This is the Love of Christ…we do not know who is Israel out of Israel. We are left as Paul expressed, to hope and pray and even to be willing to be accursed and separated from Christ, so see them in the Messiah. This expresses, the Love God has for those He has separated. Many get confused over eschatological points and forget the Love of God toward His Family. Sarah and Rebecca teach us much.

17 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

What am I dismissing???

The need for Temple of Sacrifices

13 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Are people Jewsplaining me?

The reason they will not longer be required is because the Messiah will bring knowledge of G-d to the world. G-d also said he would write his laws in people's hearts. It says in Isaiah chapter 2 that people will cast away their idols and beat their swords into plowshares, never again to make war or raise a hand against their neighbour.

Isaiah:

2:1 The word that Isaiah, son of Amoz, prophesied concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

2:2 And it shall be at the end of the days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be firmly established at the top of the mountains, and it shall be raised above the hills, and all the nations shall stream to it.

2:3 And many peoples shall go, and they shall say, "Come, let us go up to the Lord's mount, to the house of the God of Jacob, and let Him teach us of His ways, and we will go in His paths," for out of Zion shall the Torah come forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

2:4 And he shall judge between the nations and reprove many peoples, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift the sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

Because people now have G-d's laws written in their hearts they will no longer sin, so only thanksgiving sacrifices will remain which are made of grain not animals. This is based partly on Isaiah:

11:6 And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

11:7 And a cow and a bear shall graze together, their children shall lie; and a lion, like cattle, shall eat straw.

11:8 And an infant shall play over the hole of an old snake and over the eyeball of an adder, a weaned child shall stretch forth his hand.

11:9 They shall neither harm nor destroy on all My holy mount, for the land shall be full of knowledge of the Lord as water covers the sea bed.

This is essential messianic prophecy and always has been.

That is when for you isn't it? So until that time why is Levitical inheritance dismissed as unnecessary?

19 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Because the requirements for the alter are specific and complicated, as are the rules for sacrifices and operating G-d's temple. If you're really interested there are numerous good websites to explain in detail... or just read the Torah.

I am well aware how the Torah explained the original Tent Version before Solomon's Temple.   I am well aware of both dimensions.   I am only showing what is currently happening in preparation for when the Temple is rebuilt.   They have the Tent Version, more like an air filled play Version, they are practicing doing animal sacrifice.  They have the alters, bowls, knives, even ladle's to spoon blood.