IGNORED

Red Heifers, the Coming Temple, and the Great Delusion!

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

George Whitten, founder, and editor of Worthy News, dives into the Biblical response to the understanding of the Coming Temple, the potential of the Red Heifers being sacrificed to purify the upcoming Temple, and the mystery of Ezekiel's vision of the Temple.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Bravo, George!  What the Spirit of God gave to you to teach in this video is 100% correct;  I resonated with everything you said, and some of the message you were stating I could actually complete what you would say before you said it! I can read and write Hebrew, and understand some words with a limited vocabulary like a little child.  But it's cool to hear some Jewish names or places and now understand what they mean.  For example, Melchizedek is based on the Hebrew words King and Righteousness. So when I read that name now I know what it means and not something odd that an English reader would wonder about.  Obviously the Priestly name Zadok means righteousness.

On a more down-to-earth theory about the Temple's location, I just want to point out a wonderful Christian Lady's site (I conversed with her via email) who has a wonderful theory about it's true location.  In her theory, it's still mostly on the Mount, but near the southern end.  While I won't commit to such a theory as absolute, I find it extremely interesting and well thought out, not the least of which is her maps on the water system.  The water, as you know, was brought in by Wilson's arch, but the present Dome of the rock is uphill from that elevation.  Water cannot run "uphill" unless it's a closed piping system as opposed to troughs.  Yet, they used a lot of water to cleanse the Temple grounds due to the massive amount of blood - the Temple courts must have been a very wet place.

I'm not pushing this site, just linking you to it where the lady as a free pdf book online explaining her theories.  Since this is the "southern theory", she is most accepting of the Tuvia Sagiv theory although her location is slightly south of his. As for me, this is all just a Sir Isaac Newton type interest involving measurements and mysteries, and if nothing else, I reviewed Bernoulli's equation regarding pressure and flow which from the scientific end interests me (lol).

Temple Mount Location

• Thumbs Up 1

• George changed the title to Red Heifers, the Coming Temple, and the Great Delusion!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you George for this presentation . I can appreciate the time and effort it took to prepare such a presentation. Thank You.

Isaiah 66:3

He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. :amen:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Slibhin said:

G-D will restore the temple through the Messiah. Any efforts by man will end in failure.

How do you think he will do this, what will the actual process of his restoring the Temple be?

2 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I just told you in my previous post.

So, just magically everything will appear already in a finished state?

Or is there somehow going to be some kind of observable process of events involved that would hint that maybe it was coming?

That's what I'm interested in knowing, in your belief how will this happen in the real world we are living in?  What will the signs of it happening be?

1 minute ago, Slibhin said:

Do you want me to guess how the bricks will be brought from A to B? I have no idea.

Does that mean there are no prophecies of this in your religious teachings to draw on and study to know of the coming as it draws near?

7 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Why do you care what I think? I was just adding my 2 cents.

I apologize if I have seemed intrusive, I just thought that you may be able to teach me something I've been wondering about for a long time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,503
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 3/23/2023 at 2:16 PM, George said:

George Whitten, founder, and editor of Worthy News, dives into the Biblical response to the understanding of the Coming Temple, the potential of the Red Heifers being sacrificed to purify the upcoming Temple, and the mystery of Ezekiel's vision of the Temple.

Thank you @George for this!  I listened once, but must go back and hit the pause button several times to more closely review the verses you quote. Appreciate your study and enthusiasm! 

Question: Are you aware of the temple location teaching that place it over the Gihon Springs (from the book, "The Temples Jerusalem Forgot" by Walter Martin)?  A bother here was all excited about this book.  I've read a few books on the subject that say it can't be where the Dome of the Rock is or above the wailing wall (which supposedly was part of the Roman Fort Antonia).

3 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

I'm just baffled why you are so interested in the mechanics of how it will be rebuilt. I don't know and Hashim never said.

I guess I'm just interested in knowing if there are signs of his coming to be watched for in Jewish scripture as there are in (New Testament) Christian scripture and whether they would be the same or different signs.

No need to answer unless you want to, I don't mean to be pushing on you.

3 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

We believe in focusing on the here and now, not living in the future or the next world.

That's probably the wisest thing to do, for anyone.

Thank you for the reply.