IGNORED

Does God approve of a three time divocee to re-marry someone who never married but was in a 19 year relationship with the his childs mother.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

2 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

@Marathoner

No this was not a test.

It was a most sincere question concerning a real situation that has puzzled me for months.

There are many false christian ministries today. And it is important to seek His Word to be able to discern what is false from what is truth.

If actions from a ministry do not align with what Gods Word says, then we know it is not approved by God either.

There are to many diluted christian ministries that will lead many astray.

If we can no longer discern  right from wrong by aligning ourselves with the standards of what Gods Word says, then we have fallen far away from Him and don't even realize it.

Isaiah 5:20 

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

I know you don't understand me, I know your dislike me and really do not understand me since always, and have always tried to find fault in the sincerity of my actions here on worthy, even when I tried to be of help and encouragement to you when you were under a different name here on worthy and were in deep states of hurt . I have seen you many times miss judge my intentions,  when I am only trying to understand Gods Word so to live clearly by them. If anyone is doing the judging it is you on me as you have always done.

God knows my heart heart and he knows my intentions are to find and live faithfully by His Word and Truth.

No matter where we are if we look for sin we will find it,the same can be said for good. truth to tell no fellowship is perfect.build on whats there or walk on if its not a blessing/

• Thumbs Up 1