• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

These are the days we remember the Holocaust - Yom HaShoah. Let us never forget!

"For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN." (Y'shuah/Jesus quoted by Matthew 24:21)

NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN, Y'shuah said.

Amen, Lord.....NEVER AGAIN, NEVER.  One Tribulation is enough.

And I have heard with my own ears the testimony of a Jewish woman who survived a German death camp how that each day and many times during each day the German guards would stand over her (and other Jews) and strike repeatedly saying, "Jesus told me to hit you - filthy Jew."  Over and over again they were struck and over and over again they were murdered BECAUSE JESUS TOLD THEM TO DO IT (the Germans said).  These are the words of one who bore the scars of hatred 

The Germans of the 20th century were thought to be good Christians.  But the church was duplicitous in the machinations of the government even as all other Christians of that time chose to look away and ignore what was happening.  

Lest it happen again amongst any of us we should remember and cry aloud - 

Never again!

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Nazichurch.png.e6fbdf37d3e5daaa549d84ddddfc0790.png

Edited by choir loft
colorizing scripture quote

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/16/2023 at 8:31 PM, choir loft said:

These are the days we remember the Holocaust - Yom HaShoah. Let us never forget!

"For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN." (Y'shuah/Jesus quoted by Matthew 24:21)

And I have heard with my own ears the testimony of a Jewish woman who survived a German death camp how that each day and many times during each day the German guards would stand over her (and other Jews) and strike repeatedly saying, "Jesus told me to hit you - filthy Jew."  Over and over again they were struck and over and over again they were murdered BECAUSE JESUS TOLD THEM TO DO IT (the Germans said).  These are the words of one who bore the scars of hatred 

The Germans of the 20th century were thought to be good Christians.  But the church was duplicitous in the machinations of the government even as all other Christians of that time chose to look away and ignore what was happening.  

Never again!

Are you saying the Holocaust is what Jesus means with the tribulation that never happened and shall never happen again ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/16/2023 at 9:31 AM, choir loft said:

Never again!

According to Daniel,the tribulation ,unmatched from the beginning of the world untill now takes place at the same time Daniels people are delivered.Everyone whos names are found written,and many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth awake.

So when exactly are you claiming Daniels people were delivered?