• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,720
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Yet another conspiracy blogger trying to compete in the market place for ad revenue?

All I know is my own doctor has gotten all the vaccines and so have I, all without incident including any illness  related to COVID.

Four injections so far, and oh my, look, I'm here, I'm alive.

"Big Pharma" didn't kill me off. Why they even help me daily with blood pressure issues so that I don't have stroke and require a dribble cup. Big pharma good.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Yet another conspiracy blogger trying to compete in the market place for ad revenue?

All I know is my own doctor has gotten all the vaccines and so have I, all without incident including any illness  related to COVID.

Four injections so far, and oh my, look, I'm here, I'm alive.

"Big Pharma" didn't kill me off. Why they even help me daily with blood pressure issues so that I don't have stroke and require a dribble cup. Big pharma good.

Ask why Astra Zeneca was never approved in US. 

It took 75 deaths in UK alone 

Please note Im not anti vaccine and not a conspiracy theorist.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

6 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Ask why Astra Zeneca was never approved in US. 

It took 75 deaths in UK alone 

Please note Im not anti vaccine and not a conspiracy theory.

We don't have to ask why Astra Zeneca was not used in the USA and why when it was an option in Australia they had a full disclosure.

I've not watched the video , the Title does not specify " Astro Zeneca"so it gives us the impression of yet another Anti Vax thread..  

All the COVID vaccines were released to the public for the emergency of a global pandemic.... People seem to forget the death toll caused by COVID 19,no doubt it would have been much worse had there not been any vaccines approved in the way they were..   we couldn't afford to wait 10yrs

Do you know how many people don't live through chemotherapy,the quality of life you are left with after your body is ravaged by it,the long term side effects and chronic symptoms- that is a risk one is willing to take compared to the option of not undergoing a treatment that can save your life .....choices are often very limited when it's a matter of life and death

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

We don't have to ask why Astra Zeneca was not used in the USA and why when it was an option in Australia they had a full disclosure.

I've not watched the video , the Title does not specify " Astro Zeneca"so it gives us the impression of yet another Anti Vax thread..  

All the COVID vaccines were released to the public for the emergency of a global pandemic.... People seem to forget the death toll caused by COVID 19,no doubt it would have been much worse had there not been any vaccines approved in the way they were..   we couldn't afford to wait 10yrs

Do you know how many people don't live through chemotherapy,the quality of life you are left with after your body is ravaged by it,the long term side effects and chronic symptoms- that is a risk one is willing to take compared to the option of not undergoing a treatment that can save your life .....choices are often very limited when it's a matter of life and death

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/lisa-shaw-death-covid-vaccine-26665329 

Its no longer approved in Australia either

https://canberraweekly.com.au/astrazeneca-no-longer-an-approved-covid-19-vaccine/ 

America has resent AZ vaccines to other countries. 

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19310127.us-not-approved-astrazeneca-oxford-covid-vaccine-use-sending-abroad/

@Neighbor

Edited by R. Hartono