IGNORED

Are GODS ELECT truly those REJECTING Him today?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Plus, I figure the problem with dehydrated food packs will be having potable water come time to utilize them. The need of water will be greater than the need of food stuffs.

Most likely the wise already have wells of their own.  

MANY MEMBERED BODY.  Why do those called to 'evangelize' resent those called to prophecy like it isn't just as important?   We don't get to stick our heads in the sand and believe AS servants/soldiers, everything will be done for us while we just bask in the light.  

"Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger." Zephaniah 2:3 KJV

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

but WHAT were they told once the king and kingdom were rejected?  

Your the only person I see saying the elect reject Christ.

I've not seen anyone else say that.

Are you talking about the prodigal son?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

Your the only person I see saying the elect reject Christ.

I've not seen anyone else say that.

EVERYONE who puts forth the PTRD IS SAYING IT.  Maybe not in those words, BUT that is what they are saying NONE THE LESS.  Every single one.  

Who is 'left behind' and become the 'trib saints'?  THOSE who rejected Christ so didn't get raptured and are LEFT BEHIND, making THOSE who reject Christ GODS ELECT.  See the problem?  

I believe those who love the Lord THROUGH faith,  believing WITHOUT SEEING are Gods elect,

not those who UPON SEEING the church raptured 'figure out' they BETTER follow God or else....  

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

14 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

EVERYONE who puts forth the PTRD IS SAYING IT.  Maybe not in those words, BUT that is what they are saying NONE THE LESS.  Every single one.  

Who is 'left behind' and become the 'trib saints'?  THOSE who rejected Christ so didn't get raptured and are LEFT BEHIND, making THOSE who reject Christ GODS ELECT.  See the problem?  

I believe those who love the Lord THROUGH faith,  believing WITHOUT SEEING are Gods elect,

not those who UPON SEEING the church raptured 'figure out' they BETTER follow God or else....  

D, Shiloh’s problem is that he doesn’t understand that your completely made up scenario is a satire and not what you actually believe.  I would suggest you tell him what you really believe.  I was confused myself when I first read it.  Your title was confusing as well.  See, not everyone, including myself, understands satire and/or sarcasm when in print.  I had to read it about five times before I could figure it out.  

…but we loves you anyway.2FE7487E-F1EA-4799-B9C1-A1AC3B6D741F.gif.3abc6adfd5af0af0930a199477c02ce5.gif

• Loved it! 1

18 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

D, Shiloh’s problem is that he doesn’t understand that your completely made up scenario is a satire and not what you actually believe.  I would suggest you tell him what you really believe.  I was confused myself when I first read it.  Your title was confusing as well.  See, not everyone, including myself, understands satire and/or sarcasm when in print.  I had to read it about five times before I could figure it out.  

…but we loves you anyway.2FE7487E-F1EA-4799-B9C1-A1AC3B6D741F.gif.3abc6adfd5af0af0930a199477c02ce5.gif

Selah's Nice!!!  

As for me, I can't write any 'truth' about the PRTD, because I don't know of any. 

What I believe is the opposite of what I wrote because I believe the church will be here, just not the church as we know it today.,...

BUT it all comes down to 'if you currently believe in the PTRD,

you believe all the believers are raptured,

and all the rest are left behind

and they are left behind to SUFFER tribulation and wrath because they didn't believe. 

SINCE the 'trib saints' would come from this group, 

THAT WOULD MEAN that they CAN'T BELIEVE in CHRIST TODAY....CAUSE if they did they would be raptured..

so they have to be REJECTING Christ.

Didn't write that for you since you already got it, but the more I write it the better it gets and it get less confusing, I hope. 

So, what would be a better 'title' for this thread? and how would you show the problem?  

It is REALLY HARD to put into words especially since I don't understand it to begin with. 

So, with the church gone....
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

BUT PTRD has everyone LEAVING and by the time the 2 witnesses get here, the IMAGE is being set up, so they aren't going to help when it comes to NOT taking the mark of the beast, 

though they will be able to get those who do, to at least come to repentance (which begs the question if someone takes the mark can they be forgiven if they repent before the heavens open and GOD IS SEEN???)

How will they learn?  

9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

12To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

The question is oxymoronic.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I've never heard anyone say it.

The tribulation saints are in Israel where the beast is.They are such a minority ,that I don't expect the rest of the world to even recognize they are being persecuted.The rest of the world will still be arguing what scripture means while those saints are dying.

Daniel 11:33-35

“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The tribulation saints are in Israel where the beast is.They are such a minority ,that I don't expect the rest of the world to even recognize they are being persecuted.The rest of the world will still be arguing what scripture means while those saints are dying.

Not sure I understand what you meant there, but I guess in the end, it all depends on whose PTRD we are talking about.  No way for ME to tell one from the other, or prove one or the other wrong, as nothing is written about any of them.

Am I correct that what you are saying is, it isn't people WHO COME TO BELIEVE having seen the 'pre trib rapture' of the church at all, having previously rejected the ways of God and belief in Christ for the ways of the world,

YOUR personal belief is the 'trib saints' are PEOPLE IN ISRAEL, not 'Christians' at all but Jews?  I must admit, that is a completely new thing I have never heard before.  I don't suppose there is any Scripture that would tell us this? 

4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The question is oxymoronic.

Going with Pre Trib Rapture enthusiast??

Tell me, who is LEFT BEHIND?  Why are they 'LEFT BEHIND'?  

WHERE do the 'trib saints' come from?  

IF the TRIB SAINTS WERE BELIEVERS TODAY, THEN THEY WOULD BE RAPTURED PRE TRIB...see the problem?  

Don't get mad at me, it isn't my theory, it isn't my belief, it's just another question that gets sweep under the rug like it doesn't matter.  I keep begging people to start me off on the FOUNDATION and even though no one can,

NO ONE STOPS TO SAY, THis IS AN ISSUE WE NEED TO RESOLVE.  No, same stuff put forth like EVERY SINGLE OPPOSITION IS AN just an INSULT,

but never a problem to be solved for some reason.  So,

THANKS, a lot.