• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You type a lot that's had nothing to do with the conversation.

Maybe someday the connection will be seen.  

I believe my job here is done.  

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

No,there is no connection between the woman fleeing into the wilderness and the abomination that causes Jerusalem's desolation.

The woman flees into the wilderness at the beginning of the 3.5 years tribulation.Not afterward.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

She leaves israel at the time Israel starts persecuting the Israeli saints.

Daniel 7:25

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

I don't see people such as Palestinian christians staying and warning the unbelieving Jews to repent of their sins,or to tell them the kingdom of heaven is at hand.I believe they will just leave Insted of staying in Israel and dying with the saints in Israel.They can leave and return later with a great multitude.

19 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

PS,

the people who are fleeing to the mountains when they see the abomination of desolation are going to the mountains to hide in caves.

Revelation 6:15

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

It's these people who don't bother to grab a coat for their journey to their tombs.It would have been better for them if they had left 42 months prior when the woman leaves.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jews are not the only people in Israel.

There are messianic Jews as well as Palestinian christians as well.

I'm not sure who your saying can't keep the testimony of Jesus.

Well the 2/3 of Jews who refuse to repent CAN'T be the ones spoken of in Rev. 12:17 can they? The 2/3 refused to repent so how can they be THE REMANANT that have the Testimony of Jesus? The Answer is, they can't. And the 1/3 who repented the Dragon can not get at, so it can't be them, hence the Remnant CAN NOT be Jewish, and can only be Gentile, hence the Remnant = The Remnant Church. 

I think you know exactly what it means. It just defeats your point. SMILE

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

On 5/2/2023 at 12:09 PM, LiveWire said:

Also, this takes place almost "after" one of these 2 time periods are mentioned ends.   

So, You would be alive today, and if Trib began tomorrow, you would not know it.   It would be just another day like in the days of Lot and Noah.   But notice your Verse: "Saints," the Jews, the 144k, the Great Multitude of All Nations and Tongues. < that is After First Time Period mentioned where WE will be Rapture'd at around year 2, but we still will not know We're even in the Final Tribulation and 7 years.

The first 14 verses of Matt. 24 are describing the church age.  Many pre-trib rapture people like myself disagree with me on this.  But there is nothing in those verses that would indicate anything but church age.

I see the rapture happening after verse 14 when the gospel is preached in the whole world.  I know that some think that the 144 thousand will preach here in verse 14 and this is tribulation.  I do not think so.

When the rapture happens the world will go on under Antichrist for 3 1/2 years in peace and prosperity.

Then at the mid trib the abomination of desolation will occur and Israel and many gentiles will realize that they have been deceived by Antichrist,  and have missed the rapture 3 1/2 years before.

Then the Great Tribulation begins for 3 1/2 more years.

Verses 15-51 are the Great Tribulation.

• Interesting! 1

56 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Well the 2/3 of Jews who refuse to repent CAN'T be the ones spoken of in Rev. 12:17 can they? The 2/3 refused to repent so how can they be THE REMANANT that have the Testimony of Jesus? The Answer is, the can't. And the 1/3 who repented the Dragon can not get at, so it can't be them, hence the Remnant CAN NOT be Jewish, and can only be Gentile, hence the Remnant = The Remnant Church. 

I think you know exactly what it means. It just defeats your point. SMILE

I believe your crazy.There is no mention of 1/3 or 2/3 in revelation 12.

There is the woman who goes into the wilderness and there are those who stay with the dragon.

I understand Israelis are told to warn the people of Israel.

Palestinian christians are not told to preach to the lost sheep of Israel as far as I understand.

The majority of christians in Israel are Arabs.I don't see any reason they would stay.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

9 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

The first 14 verses of Matt. 24 are describing the church age.  Many pre-trib rapture people like myself disagree with me on this.  But there is nothing in those verses that would indicate anything but church age.

I see the rapture happening after verse 14 when the gospel is preached in the whole world.  I know that some think that the 144 thousand will preach here in verse 14 and this is tribulation.  I do not think so.

When the rapture happens the world will go on under Antichrist for 3 1/2 years in peace and prosperity.

Then at the mid trib the abomination of desolation will occur and Israel and many gentiles will realize that they have been deceived by Antichrist,  and have missed the rapture 3 1/2 years before.

So you believe you will precede the dead in Christ.What makes you think you will be delivered 3.5 years before the resurrection of those who's names are written?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

3 hours ago, BibleWords said:

Sounds like the Tim LA Haye (Left Behind) Sci- Fi movie

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I believe your crazy.There is no mention of 1/3 or 2/3 in revelation 12.

My goodness, do you not have any ability to mesh the scriptures together as God intended brother? I have given you Zech. 13:8-9 about 1000 times, do you have no recall ability at all?  Do you not read anything people post and just blindly reply?

Zech. 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Then in the very next verse we get the DOTL or God's Wrath.

Zech. 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then in verse 3 Jesus shows up to defeat the Beast and his armies.

GET IT NOW? 1/3 = Those who repent, or 3.5-5 million Jews, they thus will FLEE Judea, they are "THE WOMAN" in Rev. 12 why is this so hard to put together? The main reason is you think you have all the answers but don't, so you refuse to listen to those who do.

So, 1/3 REPENT and Flee Judea that is THE WOMAN, and that means 2/3 of the End Times Jews do nor repent and will be cut-off or DIE, thus since they do not repent they CAN NOT have the Testimony of Jesus, thus the 1/3 who repent and flee are PROTECTED, thus they can't be the Remnant of Rev. 12:17 either, and the 2/3 do not have the TESTIMONY of Jesus. Slow down, listen, THINK things through before you offer up an idea my brother. I just showed you why the Remnant CAN NOT be Jewish there, and can only be the Gentile Church. BUT....you think you know better, BUT I always add it all up.

There is the woman who goes into the wilderness and there are those who stay with the dragon.

And The Woman are those Jews who REPENT ! Yikes !! What a no brainer that is !!

I understand Israelis are told to warn the people of Israel.

Palestinian christians are not told to preach to the lost sheep of Israel as far as I understand.

The majority of christians in Israel are Arabs.I don't see any reason they would stay.

God only warns the Jews, the Two-witnesses are only sent to the Jews, if one reads Rev. 11 correctly he sees that their parameters is that they only come to turn Israel back unto God, because Jesus has to rule via the Kingdom Age from Jerusalem, because God promised that and God can not lie.

Edited by Revelation Man

13 hours ago, BibleWords said:

You are correct, but these message board warriors will never get it, lol. As a matter of fact look deeper, verses 7 & 8 are not even what the Matt. 24:4-14 passage is about, Jesus only throws that in to PROVE that he is very serious about verse 6 where he says the END (70th week) is by & by or much later on, thus he shows what all must happen on down the road before the end gets here, why is this important? If the Disciples came rushing back in 67-70 AD when the Pharisees were putting forth false christs, then the churches would have all followed them into battle and the Church could have been destroyed in its infancy, so Jesus wanted them to know those false christs that "FULFILLED" John  5:43, could not be him, he shows them how the sorrows or birth pangs had to get worse and worse, slowly over a long period of time, and he gave them a fool proof understanding of when he would show up to take the church home, only AFTER the Gospel has been preached unto ALL the world as vs. 14 tells us will we be raptured, thus with China, India and the Scythians (modern day Russia) not having heard the Gospel the Disciples knew 100 percent that 70 AD could not be Jesus' return, so verses 7 & 8 are really just throw away verses used by Jesus to EMPHASIZE that he was not coming back in 70 AD and that the Disciples should not return to Jerusalem fight as if he was returning at that time, beside, Jesus will merely speak victory anyway. 

Then in verses 9-13 Jesus prepares them for what they each must face, save John, Martyrdom, and thus he says false prophets, but there he means the likes of Jupiter, Zeus, the Oracles, they all beseeched Rome to do away with the Christians who were converting all of their patrons, the Demons did not like that, Amen. Then Jesus tells them, or WARNS THEM, that they must endure until the end [of their lives] unlike Judas. Paul later stated we must run the full race, Amen. He is saying you must die and not accept their betrayal offers. Then, in verse 15 we see the AoD or 70th week, nowhere in verses 4-14 do we see the tribulation or 70th week. As a matter of fact I break it down like this, verses 4-6 is only about 70 AD, verses 7-14 is about the rest of the Church Age, verses 15-31 is about the 70th week (the BABY that is delivered via the Church Age Sorrows can only be the 70th week).

True, but the 144,000 is not what you think it is, nowhere do any 144,000 ever preach, the Angel takes that job over in Rev. 14:6. See "The Woman" in Rev. 12? That is a CODE for All Israel who repents right? So is the 144,000 and so is the 7000, God told us the real number, in Zech. 13:8-9 we see that 2/3 of the Jews refuse to repent and DIE and we also see that 1/3 repents, so 3.5-5 million Jews indeed repent !! But alas, God was not going to share that info with Satan 2000 years ago so He gave us codes like 7000 and 144,000. God uses numbers all the time. The number 7 = Divine Completion, the #10 = Completion the number 12 = Fulness, the #6 = Mankind etc. etc. Thus God is timing two numbers times each other, or SHOUTING this is All Israel who Repents.

12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000: Notice its Fulness x Completion ?

7 x 10 x 10 x 10: Notices its Divine Completion x Completion ? 

There is no 144,000 its 3.5-5 million Jews who repent then flee Judea and Rev. 7 actually happens JUST BEFORE the DOTL falls, the Seals are not Judgments, they only open the scroll of Judgments. Jesus merely prophesies as he opens each Seal. Seals 1-5 are all the Anti-Christs actions over a 42 month period of time he 1.) Conquers 2.) Brings War/takes away peace 3.) His rule, wars and policies bring Famine for 42 months 4.) His Beast Kingdom will bring Sickness/Death and the grave over 42 months 5.) He will Martyr the Gentile Saints who come to Christ during the 70th week, he can't get at the Jews who repent. See Rev. 12:17 THE REMNANT is the Gentile Church. Amen. "The Church" is in Heaven at this time.

Seal #6 is Jesus foretelling what God's Wrath will bring when the 7th Seal is finally opened up over in Rev. 8 (I wonder why its over there, SMILE). This is why the Fourth Trump actually fulfills both Joel 2:31 and Jesus' 6th Seal Prophecy when the Sun & Moon goes dark by 1/3. Therefore, the Seals are opened just before the DOTL falls in Rev. 8 and thus now we can CLEARLY SEE that Rev. 7 is merely ALL the Jews who repented Fleeing Judea unto the Petra & Bozrah area in reality. Then God's Wrath Falls in Rev. 8, the 7th Seal is loosed, heaven is silent because they take no joy in having to Judge & Kill billions of humans, God repented for the flood way, way back, this is a somber time in heaven, Amen.

He will bring it out of its funk, but the Covenant (Agreement) with Israel is way over analyzed, it is merely going to be this, Israel joins the European Union (the 10 or COMPLETE Europe Reunited). We can see these attached strings now, look up the European Neighborhood Policy, the E.U. currently has deals wit Israel and 8 other nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region (MSR) or every nation around Israel and all of North Africa, exactly where the Anti-Christ conquers in Dan. 11:40-43. He will only rule over the E.U. and the MSR anyway, the USA and all of the New World is the 1/3 that burns up, Apophis will hit in the Pacific (1/3 of all the waters on earth is in the Pacific) and will destroy North & South America which also happens to make up 1/3 of the worlds Landmass, God gives us nuggets like that, but we have to be able to decode them. Now we know why all of the Rev. 16 Kings are called Kings of the East (SMILE) there is no West of Jerusalem (BASICALLY) if (WHEN) the New World burns up. 

The AoD really happens 30 days before the 1260, at the 1290, and 45 days AFTER the 1335 Blessing (Two-witnesses). The AoD is the False Prophet, not the Beast read Rev. 13 who places the IMAGE in the Temple? The 2nd Beast. 

Basically, just add in 30 days PLUS the 1260 days. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1