• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Who me said:

A christian  is someone in whom the Holy Spirit lives, it is not possible for a demon to be in a Christian.

You say you have had deliverance ministries several times.

This implies that your problem is not caused by demon possession  or oppression.

May I suggest that you seek medical help for psychological  illnesses.

Unfortunately  there are several types of mental ill ess that cause the suffer to hear voices, often very abusive voices.

If this is your problem, medication and therapy  can help.

Please do seek medical help  if only to prove this is not your problem.

This is not even near true.  You didn't distinguish between demon possession causing voices and mental illness causing voices.  People can use medication and still experience demonic oppression.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

17 hours ago, Dave-regenerated said:

This is not even near true.  You didn't distinguish between demon possession causing voices and mental illness causing voices.  People can use medication and still experience demonic oppression.

I start with, voices are a part of mental illness, not a sign of demon activity.

So getting medical help is a priority, if the suffer  is convinced it is demonic, then getting qualified  spiritual advice would have to be found.

While seeking that talk to them about clearing their life, thoughts, habits of anything that opens them to demonic influences. 

A start would be getting involved in a church, most of those who post about hearing voices on other forums, are not involved regularly in a church. 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

It's most definitely a demon...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Dylan F said:

You see, brother, .... there is no way for you to know that unless diagnosed by a competent doctor and seeking the help of competent spiritual guidance.

Once a doctor has ruled out any mental illness - and mental illness bears no shame and is more widespread than people understand - one mental illness is ruled out - only THEN should you assert that it is a demon within you.

If you are a Christian - the demon CANNOT reside in you.  It can oppress, but no possess a Christian.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Dylan F said:

Just to echo Jayne's post.

If you have not investigated this with a medical professional yet, I would recommend doing so.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

On 5/11/2023 at 6:40 PM, Dylan F said:

I need advice I'm a believer but about a year and half ago I started hearing a voice in my mind ,it's very abusive...and has control over my body at times ..I've had 4-5 deliverances that have not helped...It's telling me that I've been possessed for years and didn't know it ...It talks all day ...I have been a believer for 25 years but I don't know if I ever received the Holy Spirit....I don't know if I have been cut off from the Lord,or I wasn't saved ...I think I misunderstood the Gospel or something because I thought that as long as you believe in Jesus your saved but I don't think I repented ...

It's not possible to be assessed on an internet forum. Therefore, what you receive here is advice or counsel; whether you act upon that advice or counsel or not is up to you. 

So, what I have to offer you is counsel. I base that counsel upon the time I've spent serving others who suffer from a variety of disorders, both organic and psychiatric. The extreme anxiety caused by obsessive compulsive disorder can lead to the establishment of persistent delusions of demonic possession or oppression among the faithful. The one who suffers is barraged by malevolent thoughts, which helps to foment the illusion that these thoughts (or voices) come from an external source, like a demon. 

The same is especially true of the various schizotypal personality disorders, and more so. Voices might be heard; these may or may not be accompanied by delusions --- the loss of control is one such delusion --- and this isn't caused by a demonic entity. It's a neurological disorder of the brain. 

Something to bear in mind, my friend: why would a demon possessing someone permit efforts to cast it out? A house divided cannot stand but will fall (the words of the Lord). Just the same, why would a demon-possessed individual proactively seek help? Again, I say that it isn't possible to properly assess anyone on an internet forum but based upon what you've written above, it seems to me that you've described symptoms consistent with schizotypal personality disorder. 

I encourage you to seek assessment by a medical professional. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

I can feel it physically pushing through my forehead and teeth from the inside...when it wants to hurt me ...it's not something that can be explained away with mental illness....It's a totally different being, it's evil ...Can a person,first loose there salvation and  then become demon possessed ?Can someone be a false convert that is actually demon possessed and thinks there saved...if so can that person be delivered and then saved?As far as it allowing me to get help casting it out ,it says it can't be cast out it's sent by the Lord... 

Edited by Dylan F

• Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Dylan F said:

Can a person,first loose there salvation and  then become demon possessed ?

Absolutely not.  Jesus Christ said that, "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."  John 10:28

And the Holy Spirit guarantees our salvation. "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise."  Ephesians 1:13

• Thumbs Up 2

I can feel it physically pushing through my forehead and teeth from the inside...when it wants to hurt me ...it's not something that can be explained away with mental illness....It's a totally different being, it's evil ...Can a person,first loose there salvation and  then become demon possessed ?Can someone be a false convert that is actually demon possessed and thinks there saved...if so can that person be delivered and then saved?

Cant a person be cutoff ,for sinning?