• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

4 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

It happened a lot in a former church but I haven't done it. I would recommend to watch Derek Prince on youtube praying for people. I had demons leave when I couldn't do it myself and watched him or ask someone from Torben Sondergaard's group.

This is an old post. I hope you got help already.

Hi @Renskedejonge I find 1 Corinthians 10.21 very assuring; someone truly indwelt by the Holy Spirit - as are all born again believers (Romans 8.9) - cannot be indwelt by demons also.

"Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils." (1 Corinthians 10.21)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

2 minutes ago, farouk said:

Hi @Renskedejonge I find 1 Corinthians 10.21 very assuring; someone truly indwelt by the Holy Spirit - as are all born again believers (Romans 8.9) - cannot be indwelt by demons also.

"Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils." (1 Corinthians 10.21)

Your spirit can't be demon posessed, but demons can attack or have strongholds in your flesh or soul if you opened the door. For instance if you were into occult stuff. It's not like the man from the Garadenes, but Jesus for instance broke that demon that bound a sister from Abraham who was bent over. It was only a stronghold in her body.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

Just now, Renskedejonge said:

Your spirit can't be demon posessed, but demons can attack or have strongholds in your flesh or soul if you opened the door. For instance if you were into occult stuff. It's not like the man from the Garadenes, but Jesus for instance broke that demon that bound a sister from Abraham who was bent over. It was only a stronghold in her body.

I do think 1 Corinthians 10.21 is clear.

But the believer does need to use the whole armor of God, Ephesians 6.10-20.

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 5/18/2023 at 4:48 PM, Dylan F said:

Cant a person be cutoff ,for sinning?

There are rules that can not change. Greater is He that is in you then he that is in the world. He Christ gave you all power all authority over the enemy. See Christ has all power authority in heaven and in earth. The only way a demon can control is if we allow it. All it can do is lie. Just a whisper of that name over ever name JESUS... it has to leave. There is nothing out there that can control you. I run in to those that say "you can't just pray this away".  There is nothing I can do. So pray for those Doctors they see and believe and God will work through them.

He gave us power "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.".

You don't think about you don't debate these verses. You stand you believe if GOD said it it will always work. You do move by what you hear think say you walk by faith. The moment you truly start to stand the enemy fights much harder and this is where so many believers give up. Its forgive me when we find out if we have that faith or not. So many never exercise there faith. Only when GOD FOR BID something awful happens and they try to believe.. they fall. There are times the God in His great mercy and grace helps. 

The mind.. God has not give us the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind! Tell it to leave in Jesus name. They can latch on to us so to speak and that is what some believe is being possessed. They see some video and to them that is proof. 99% have never seen a real demon possessed person. They can do so many things that would scare you. But not here to give the enemy any glory. 

The son set you free and the enemy is trying to get you to believe your not. So how have been talking? Just who are you believing? The voice or GOD's word? In faith right now your not even reading this you are in JESUS name set free and that voice that darkness has no right leave in Jesus name. Tell that lying spirit who so ever calls on the name of the lord shall be delivered! Who said that? GOD! Call on HIM you are delivered. Not by what you see or hear or feel. FAITH KNOW if He said it no matter what any person says.. GOD said it so you KNOW He delivered you.. rejoice now you have been forever now free it will never come back.