• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/21/2023 at 8:49 AM, FJK said:

Will those armies be armies that originate in the north or combined (allied) armies from diverse places that attack from the north?

The armed forces of the north are the Israeli governments allies.The armed forces of the north occupy Israel for 42 months when on the day of the Lord they ,along with Israel are attacked by the kings of the east(Muslims).The aed for Ed occupying Israel is destroyed and Israel is overcome by it's Muslim neighbors.The northern nation then send a great fleet of ships and destroy all of the middle east from Iran to Egypt.

Ezekiel 38 which Marilyn speaks of takes place 1000 years after this war when Gog and the nations Outside the promised land attempt to overthrown the kingdom of heaven in the promised land.

Revelation 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

@SACREDWARRIOR

There are three different time expressions in bible prophecy that will take place in the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9:27.

They fall either within the first half or second half.

Combined with the evolving stages of the little horn person> then as the prince who shall come>then as the the Antichrist> then as the revealed man of sin/ then as the beast - - a person can get a proper perspective of how events will unfold.

The fundamental eschatological events formula is...  time expressions + evolving changes of the little horn person.

first half
1260 days, Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

second half
42 months, Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5
3 1/2 days, Revelation 11:9
time, times, half time, Revelation 12:14, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, douggg said:

@SACREDWARRIOR

There are three different time expressions in bible prophecy that will take place in the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9:27.

They fall either within the first half or second half.

Combined with the evolving stages of the little horn person> then as the prince who shall come>then as the the Antichrist> then as the revealed man of sin/ then as the beast - - a person can get a proper perspective of how events will unfold.

The fundamental eschatological events formula is...  time expressions + evolving changes of the little horn person.

first half
1260 days, Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

second half
42 months, Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5
3 1/2 days, Revelation 11:9
time, times, half time, Revelation 12:14, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7

It seems to me that the New Covenant including Gentiles was not known about in OT prophesy. So all seventh week  Tribulation, Wrath, Judgement is directed toward Israel not the NC believers

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

9 minutes ago, NConly said:

It seems to me that the New Covenant including Gentiles was not known about in OT prophesy. So all seventh week  Tribulation, Wrath, Judgement is directed toward Israel not the NC believers

@NConly I really don't see the church at all in the OT - even though Christ is in all the Scriptures; Messianic Psalms, etc. The church - comprised of ppl from a Jewish and Gentile background - is indeed a revealed mystery in the NT. This is my understanding.

• Thumbs Up 1

PS: I think 1 Cor. 10.32, speaking of the different groups of ppl - Jews, Gentiles and the church of God - is a helpful guide to understanding context regarding people in Scripture.

11 minutes ago, farouk said:

PS: I think 1 Cor. 10.32, speaking of the different groups of ppl - Jews, Gentiles and the church of God - is a helpful guide to understanding context regarding people in Scripture.

I read that verse saying  "Jews under the Law"  "Gentiles under no law and without God" and the  "church made up of both Jew and Gentile" and include v 33 also. iow do not put a stumbling block in anyone way that may hinder them being saves one day soon.

Edited by NConly
add
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NConly said:

I read that verse saying  "Jews under the Law"  "Gentiles under no law and without God" and the  "church made up of both Jew and Gentile"

@NConly This is probably accurate what you say, yes.

2 minutes ago, farouk said:

@NConly This is probably accurate what you say, yes.

I done an edit to my post

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

3 hours ago, NConly said:

Do you mean that the new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31 would not only be with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah - that it would also include Gentiles ?

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

----------------------------------

Israel will turn to Jesus in the middle of the 70th week, in Revelation 12:10 - after the 1260 days of Revelation 12:6, but before the time/times/half time in Revelation 12:14.

The point of my post is that the timeline of events for the 70th week is derived from...  the time expressions + the evolving changes of the little horn person.

Edited by douggg

6 hours ago, douggg said:

Do you mean that the new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31 would not only be with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah - that it would also include Gentiles ?

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

----------------------------------

Israel will turn to Jesus in the middle of the 70th week, in Revelation 12:10 - after the 1260 days of Revelation 12:6, but before the time/times/half time in Revelation 12:14.

The point of my post is that the timeline of events for the 70th week is derived from...  the time expressions + the evolving changes of the little horn person.

The Church was unknown it OT times, the OT prophesies were directed toward Israel not the church. 70 th week does not include the church.