• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

37 minutes ago, farouk said:

@Biblican Although Matthew 24 and Luke 21 seem to be about tribulation saints rather than the church,

yet even before the church is taken

it's very possible that there will be signs of coming events on earth, indeed.

The priority for the church is indeed to continue to proclaim the Gospel.

@farouk in your post above you wrote

" yet before the church is taken" 

This statement is not easily understood. Can you please elaborate a little more. What is this about? 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,507
  • Content Per Day:  12.23
  • Days Won:  31

Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

@farouk in your post above you wrote

" yet before the church is taken" 

This statement is not easily understood. Can you please elaborate a little more. What is this about? 

The rapture of the church; 'caught up'; 1 Thess. 4.

3 minutes ago, farouk said:

The rapture of the church; 'caught up'; 1 Thess. 4.

I looked it up and I do not find that clearly said in Thes. 4. Do you have any other reference to scriptures? 

25 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I looked it up and I do not find that clearly said in Thes. 4. Do you have any other reference to scriptures? 

1 Thess. 4.17.

John 14.3

1 Corinthians 11.26

The transition in Luke 22 from reference to the passover to reference to the Lord's Supper shows that the last passover was still in the Old Economy, Jewish context, whereas the church would be in view afterwards with the Lord's Supper; and clearly in the 1 Corinthians 11.26 it is the church in view with regard to His coming, rather than any other entity.

When one considers the Who? aspect of the Rapture as well as the What? aspect, this can be very helpful.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Biblican said:

The Nation of Israel - The Sign of the Fig Tree

Firstly, those Jews who repent (3.5-5 million = 1/3) will be PROTECTED, thus those who are in Israel flee unto the Petra and Bozrah area, they can only do that (easily) if they are living in Israel. Jesus says Flee Judea not the USA or Russia. So, those Jews moving to Israel are what is needed.

The Fig Tree parable is misunderstood, if one thinks it is about Israel's rebirth as a nation. I get this all the time as a prophecy guy/wonk. People see something in one place and mandates it can only mean the same thing everywhere its used. Here, Jesus could have use any fruit bearing tree, the JUXTAPOSITION is about how close to Summer (2nd Coming) it must be when ALL OF THESE SIGNS (as seen in Matt. 24:4-31) have been seen, and that LAST SIGN is the only sign of importance because all of these signs must be seen by those who are the LAST GENERATION (70th week generation who sees the Sun & Moon go dark as vs. 30 shows us, the LAST SIGN) and thus the parable of the fig tree here is about those Jews living during the 70th week. They are the ONLY Generation that will see ALL OF THESE SIGNS !!

21 hours ago, Biblican said:

We can also assume that possibly the “Abomination that makes desolate” mentioned in Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15, that stands in the holy place, (“place” meaning a physical location in the Greek, and not necessarily the Holy of Holies) could be one of the sins that eventually triggers God’s judgment on that nation as prophesied in Ezekiel 38. Thus we can understand why Jerusalem is labeled as “Sodom and Egypt” in Revelation 11:8.

Israel is also referred to as “Egypt,” a Gentile nation, which is a reproach upon the Jews’ own bigotry against Gentiles.

21 hours ago, Biblican said:

God’s commandments to treat the “strangers,” the Gentiles, in their land as equals is blatantly ignored, (Leviticus 19:34) which is evident by the Jews’ brutal treatment of the Palestinians over the years.

@Biblican, greetings.

you did not post the scripture in Leviticus 19:34 and the version of the Bible you are referring to...we must know what you are reading when you are making those comments...we need to know the version, more important when you are referring to the book of Leviticus and or when you are quoting someone else words...

Anyway I do not think that you are not going to do and so I think. 

This is Leviticus (without the context) Leviticus 19:34 NIV 

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

(Without the context)

The context you assigned to this Leviticus 19:34 is a far cry from the context in the book you are quoting from..

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

27 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Biblican, greetings.

you did not post the scripture in Leviticus 19:34 and the version of the Bible you are referring to...we must know what you are reading when you are making those comments...we need to know the version, more important when you are referring to the book of Leviticus and or when you are quoting someone else words...

Anyway I do not think that you are not going to do and so I think. 

This is Leviticus (without the context) Leviticus 19:34 NIV 

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

(Without the context)

The context you assigned to this Leviticus 19:34 is a far cry from the context in the book you are quoting from..

I think you misunderstood the post.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Firstly, those Jews who repent (3.5-5 million = 1/3) will be PROTECTED, thus those who are in Israel flee unto the Petra and Bozrah area, they can only do that (easily) if they are living in Israel. Jesus says Flee Judea not the USA or Russia. So, those Jews moving to Israel are what is needed.

The Fig Tree parable is misunderstood, if one thinks it is about Israel's rebirth as a nation. I get this all the time as a prophecy guy/wonk. People see something in one place and mandates it can only mean the same thing everywhere its used. Here, Jesus could have use any fruit bearing tree, the JUXTAPOSITION is about how close to Summer (2nd Coming) it must be when ALL OF THESE SIGNS (as seen in Matt. 24:4-31) have been seen, and that LAST SIGN is the only sign of importance because all of these signs must be seen by those who are the LAST GENERATION (70th week generation who sees the Sun & Moon go dark as vs. 30 shows us, the LAST SIGN) and thus the parable of the fig tree here is about those Jews living during the 70th week. They are the ONLY Generation that will see ALL OF THESE SIGNS !!

That's your interpretation. Israel is definitely a sign we are nearing the end because since then we are experiencing the "beginning of sorrows," increased earthquakes, etc. Israel is also called "Sodom and Egypt" (Rev. 11:8) which puts her under God's judgment. She would have to be operating as a secular nation as she is today to warrant that judgment. She is called Sodom because modern Israel permits a yearly gay pride parade and currently Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the Middle East. 

1 hour ago, farouk said:

1 Thess. 4.17.

John 14.3

1 Corinthians 11.26

The transition in Luke 22 from reference to the passover to reference to the Lord's Supper shows that the last passover was still in the Old Economy, Jewish context, whereas the church would be in view afterwards with the Lord's Supper; and clearly in the 1 Corinthians 11.26 it is the church in view with regard to His coming, rather than any other entity.

When one considers the Who? aspect of the Rapture as well as the What? aspect, this can be very helpful.

1 Thessalonikians 4:17 

17 Then they who are alive, shall be caught up together into the clouds with them who remain, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we be ever with the Lord.

John 14:3 

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

1 Corinthians 11:26

26For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the death of the Lord until he comes. 

** @farouk I copy and paste the scriptures you asked me to study and I study them...and there is nothing in those scriptures to support what you posted earlier about the rapture...perhaps I should asked you what do you mean by "the rapture " perhaps you should elaborate a little bit because this is not in any of the scriptures you posted..or that I know...

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

1 Thessalonikians 4:17 

17 Then they who are alive, shall be caught up together into the clouds with them who remain, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we be ever with the Lord.

John 14:3 

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

1 Corinthians 11:26

26For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the death of the Lord until he comes. 

** @farouk I copy and paste the scriptures you asked me to study and I study them...and there is nothing in those scriptures to support what you posted earlier about the rapture...perhaps I should asked you what do you mean by "the rapture " perhaps you should elaborate a little bit because this is not in any of the scriptures you posted..or that I know...

The church is the entity in view for those who will be caught up. I think you know - have long known - that this is how dispensationalists see Scripture. Frankly I spent time giving you evidence for which you kindly asked. We shall have to leave it there; your agenda is not mine on this matter. God bless your testimony for the Gospel.