• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,114
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Biblican said:

I did not have time to address it, it had too many errors for me to address in the time I have on this shared computer. Your interpretations undermine the corrective principles that God has built into the prophetic symbolism which shows that most of them are being produced from your flesh and not revelation.

If Israel comes to repentance before the tribulation then there is no need for her to go through the captivity (Zechariah 14) or receive the correction that God is showing her she needs in Rev. 11:8. The very fact that Israel has become a nation shows us that we are entering the time period where her existence triggers the tribulation. That fig tree has budded.

Revelation 11-1-3 is the Two-witnesses the 1335, which comes 45 days before the 1290 AoD, which comes 30 days before the 1260 Anti-Christ conquers Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region at the 1260 which is Rev. 8, so Rev. 11:1-3 comes BEFORE Rev. 8s First Trump. Rev. 11:8 however comes at the 2nd Woe. just BEFORE the 3rd Woe, which starts 75 days before Jesus; Second Coming, because the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe and the Beast DIES at the end of the 3rd Woe (7th Vial). 

In Matt. 24:32-35 the Fig Tree has ZERO to do with Israel, its about the SIGNS of the 2nd Coming. It doesn't matter what you though it meant all of your life, I thought that for 30 plus years also, WHO CARES, all I care about is being correct now. Israel REPENTS just before the DOTL, the holy scriptures shows this.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Revelation 11-1-3 is the Two-witnesses the 1335, which comes 45 days before the 1290 AoD, which comes 30 days before the 1260 Anti-Christ conquers Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region at the 1260 which is Rev. 8, so Rev. 11:1-3 comes BEFORE Rev. 8s First Trump. Rev. 11:8 however comes at the 2nd Woe. just BEFORE the 3rd Woe, which starts 75 days before Jesus; Second Coming, because the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe and the Beast DIES at the end of the 3rd Woe (7th Vial). 

In Matt. 24:32-35 the Fig Tree has ZERO to do with Israel, its about the SIGNS of the 2nd Coming. It doesn't matter what you though it meant all of your life, I thought that for 30 plus years also, WHO CARES, all I care about is being correct now. Israel REPENTS just before the DOTL, the holy scriptures shows this.

Again we will have to agree to disagree. I follow the template Jesus laid out on the Mount of Olives. The Beginning of Sorrows correlates to Chapter eight. Then the tribulation, then the first resurrection (that is not the rapture) then the time of wrath. 

The plagues in Rev 8 are progressive to chapter 16. During that time period the church is evangelizing, (that's John representing the church in Chapter 10) to the rapture of the remnant church in Rev. 11 when it is no longer legal to evangelize, especially to say Jesus is the only way. After the rapture and the last trumpet of the warning period sounds, the tribulation begins. The Jews will have not repented because they are one of the nations that are celebrating the death of the witnesses. It is only after the rapture that some of them may begin to wake up. They have to go through another captivity, and if they had repented before that, there would be no need for that captivity. What you need to understand about the Jews is they have misinterpreted the scriptures and believe that they will rule the world with their messiah, and they will and are cooperating with the formation of the new world order. They will not come to repentance until they realize the antichrist is not their messiah and that happens in the tribulation during their captivity. In Matthew 24, during the tribulation it appears that they are still looking for their Messiah.

The fig tree, as I said before according to the early church records who had revelation from the Holy Spirit, represents Israel.  When Israel became a nation it is the sign that we are entering the generation before Jesus returns, because according to Jesus and the prophecies Israel will be there and is the trigger for the tribulation. Israel is a sign of the second coming.

By the way, the beast is a world empire, not an individual that can die. The heads in Rev. represent empires which is correlated in Daniel. Because of the powers operating today, the wounded head most likely was the British empire which was never the same after WWII, but revived and continued operating as a major part of the forming new world government. Much research has been done to support this. The wounded head is not the antichrist. The antichrist is a horn not a head.

6 hours ago, Biblican said:

Again we will have to agree to disagree. I follow the template Jesus laid out on the Mount of Olives. The Beginning of Sorrows correlates to Chapter eight.

No you don't, because Jesus laid out NO SUCH TEMPLATE, you confuse Matt. 24. In vs. 6 Jesus says the end is by and by or on down the road, not when the 70 AD events happen (Temples destruction) which was the 1st question the disciples asked "When will these things be?"

Verses 7 & 8 is just Jesus DESCRIBING why 70 AD is not the end, hes like HERE IS WHY..........Notice, what end? the 70th week !! So, how can these Sorrows still be around after the Baby is delivered? You do understand the Birth Pangs can only brin g the baby, they do nor remain AFTER the birth of the baby !! 

I will take out verses 7 & 8 to give you a true visual of what Matt. 24:4-14 is all about, THE DISCIPLES, it is not really about the 2000 year Church Age nor the coming 70th week, we can see that in verses 15-31. (We can then look at it at the end, but I want to take that out which CONFUSES PEOPLE to show why its an  after thought added in by Jesus for the Disciples understanding only)

Matt. 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down {Jesus says the Temple will b e Destroyed and the Disciples will see that in their lives}.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, (1)Tell us, when shall these things be? and (2)what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the (3)end of the world? {Three questions, but the FIRST is about 70 AD and the Disciples thus needed to UNDERSTAND verses 4:14 clearly}

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you{Disciples = YOU}. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ{In the Disciples time, fulfilling John 5:43}; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye{DISCIPLES} shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:{70 AD events} see that ye{Disciples} be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. {The 70th week END is not here just because YOU DISCIPES see these Wars/Jerusalem falling/false christs who came to save the Pharisees from the Fourth Beast/ and finally The TEMPLES DESTRUCTION. }.........Verses 7 & 8 is merely Jesus ADDING EMPHASIS that 70 AD is NOT THE END....... 

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you{The DISCIPLES}: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake {Well, WHO KILLED THEM? The false prophets who fed the people of THAT TIME via their false gods, the Zeus prophets, the Jupiter Prophets, The Oracles all cried to Rome that the Gospel was STEALING AWAY their patrons !! thus Rome started killing the Christians in the first century AD, starting with the Disciples, who were to set the example of OVERCOMING via our Blood, Amen}.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many {Zeus, Jupiter, the Babylonian gods etc.}.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved{ This is Jesus WARNING his Disciples, HEY, you are all going to die (save John) for my names sake, only he THAT ENDURES until the end [of his life] will be SAVED. In other words do not turn into Judas.}

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. {The end only comes after the Gospel has been preached unto China, India, and the Scythians (modern day Russia) or al the world and ONLY THEN will the end (70th week) come. So, the Disciples knew they would never see the 70th week. Why was this IMPORTANT? Jesus wanted his Disciples to understand he would NEVER RETURN during their lifetimes, this way they knew better than to go to Jerusalem during the 70 AD events.}

{{{ Verses 7 and 8 was only Jesus showing the Disciples ALL THE THINGS that had to happen before THE END (70th week) could come, because he did not want them to come back to Jerusalem thin ki g he had retuRned in 70 AD. }}}

NOW ADD IT BACK IN.........

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Jesus is giving them a SHOW CAUSE why 70 AD is NOT THE END, he is like LOOK.......All these things have to happen first, ONLY THEN can the 70th week end come, so do not rush back to Jerusalem when you hear of false christs put forth by the Pharisees which I FORETOLD in  John 5:43, and of wars etc. STAY AWAY. Many sorrows/Birth Pangs must happen before the 70th week can be birthed. 

THEN WE GET THE 70TH WEEK, after the Rapture.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The SORROWS thus can not be a part of the 70th week baby !!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No you don't, because Jesus laid out NO SUCH TEMPLATE, you confuse Matt. 24. In vs. 6 Jesus says the end is by and by or on down the road, not when the 70 AD events happen (Temples destruction) which was the 1st question the disciples asked "When will these things be?"

Verses 7 & 8 is just Jesus DESCRIBING why 70 AD is not the end, hes like HERE IS WHY..........Notice, what end? the 70th week !! So, how can these Sorrows still be around after the Baby is delivered? You do understand the Birth Pangs can only brin g the baby, they do nor remain AFTER the birth of the baby !! 

I will take out verses 7 & 8 to give you a true visual of what Matt. 24:4-14 is all about, THE DISCIPLES, it is not really about the 2000 year Church Age nor the coming 70th week, we can see that in verses 15-31. (We can then look at it at the end, but I want to take that out which CONFUSES PEOPLE to show why its an  after thought added in by Jesus for the Disciples understanding only)

Matt. 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down {Jesus says the Temple will b e Destroyed and the Disciples will see that in their lives}.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, (1)Tell us, when shall these things be? and (2)what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the (3)end of the world? {Three questions, but the FIRST is about 70 AD and the Disciples thus needed to UNDERSTAND verses 4:14 clearly}

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you{Disciples = YOU}. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ{In the Disciples time, fulfilling John 5:43}; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye{DISCIPLES} shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:{70 AD events} see that ye{Disciples} be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. {The 70th week END is not here just because YOU DISCIPES see these Wars/Jerusalem falling/false christs who came to save the Pharisees from the Fourth Beast/ and finally The TEMPLES DESTRUCTION. }.........Verses 7 & 8 is merely Jesus ADDING EMPHASIS that 70 AD is NOT THE END....... 

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you{The DISCIPLES}: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake {Well, WHO KILLED THEM? The false prophets who fed the people of THAT TIME via their false gods, the Zeus prophets, the Jupiter Prophets, The Oracles all cried to Rome that the Gospel was STEALING AWAY their patrons !! thus Rome started killing the Christians in the first century AD, starting with the Disciples, who were to set the example of OVERCOMING via our Blood, Amen}.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many {Zeus, Jupiter, the Babylonian gods etc.}.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved{ This is Jesus WARNING his Disciples, HEY, you are all going to die (save John) for my names sake, only he THAT ENDURES until the end [of his life] will be SAVED. In other words do not turn into Judas.}

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. {The end only comes after the Gospel has been preached unto China, India, and the Scythians (modern day Russia) or al the world and ONLY THEN will the end (70th week) come. So, the Disciples knew they would never see the 70th week. Why was this IMPORTANT? Jesus wanted his Disciples to understand he would NEVER RETURN during their lifetimes, this way they knew better than to go to Jerusalem during the 70 AD events.}

{{{ Verses 7 and 8 was only Jesus showing the Disciples ALL THE THINGS that had to happen before THE END (70th week) could come, because he did not want them to come back to Jerusalem thin ki g he had retuRned in 70 AD. }}}

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Jesus is giving them a SHOW CAUSE why 70 AD is NOT THE END, he is like LOOK.......All these things have to happen first, ONLY THEN can the 70th week end come, so do not rush back to Jerusalem when you hear of false christs put forth by the Pharisees which I FORETOLD in  John 5:43, and of wars etc. STAY AWAY. Many sorrows/Birth Pangs must happen before the 70th week can be birthed. 

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

There a lot of good points in referring to the context that this conversation it happens before Jesus was betrayed...before his death.

Jesus when he spoke those things to his disciples he knew that they had set their minds in many things contrary the will of God and his Christ..

Jesus knowing their desires of what they expecting their reward to be for following Jesus that everything they were thinking was not what God had plan for them..their thoughts were far away from the thoughts of God and Jesus about them and what lay ahead of them.

Everything Jesus told them it was the opposite that what they had envision for themselves and Jesus Christ..

Jesus tried to warn them but they were not ready to accept anything Jesus was telling them at that time ...only after everything happened then they will remember his words and say Jesus worn us that those things will happen...now we understand. 

Which is telling us that those things will take place in their imidiadly generation and in the generations that were close to their generations...

We can take lessons for ourselves for the things that happened that time and learn not to trust our selves and our thinking believing that we know and have figure things out about what will happen next and when will happen and whether it has already happened or remains to happen and whether it has happened and continues to happen. 

Jesus that time spoke knowing that he will be betrayed and that he will die on the Cross...

But his disciples listen to him with another mind another thoughts, another expectations in place. 

The disciples believed that great things were waiting ahead of them...their minds were given to thoughts and expectations which were far from the will of God thinking that they Knew the plans God had for Jesus they were given themselves to dilutions about how they will rule and Judge the twelve tribes of Israel sitting on twelve Thrones with Jesus sitting on his own Throne in Jerusalem...which it meant that the Romans were defeated and had left the country....

They had thoughts of being great among the Jews and the Nation of Israel...their minds were full of delusions and Jesus tried to sober them up...but it would not happen at that time...because their convictions to what they believed about the future was very strong.  The ego in man...thinking that they are better than others, believing that they are the elect of God and that they forgot that they did not have the thoughts of God in everything they were thinking.  

They did not believe that Jesus will die because they had plans for Jesus and in those plans Jesus never died...the truth Messiah will be tested but will never die..he must rule the world from the Temple in Jerusalem...and God will take care of the how's.

What Jesus told them it happened the rebellion against the Romans introduced a new Christ a Messiah for those who did not believe in Jesus Christ...

And many of the elect follow Him believing that he sent from God to drive away the Romans the Joshua of their time...and many believers were deceived and followed him. 

They did not understand that the desolation was already sitted and was worship in the Temple in Jerusalem...they continued to offered their worship to him, not knowing that the Lord was not there anymore that their Covenant with him ended the time Jesus died on the Cross and someone else took his place..Jesus called him the abomination because was not from God....the Atonement was not received or done to God...their sins were not Atoned...they were still in their sins and they did not knowing it. 

**We have one big enemy to deal with and that is our own thoughts about what God will do in the future. 

We have a similar mind, the kind of mind the disciples had about the things ahead...we have to be very careful because we are witnessing a lot of infighting...and many have come to even deny that many of the things have been fulfilled and continously are being fulfilled from Generation to generation...like the persecution of the believers of Jesus Christ and that in those persecutions we have those who have overcome the pressured of the persecutions and remain in the faith..in some countries where there is religious persecution against the faith they still remain faithful in prison even prison unto death...

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus prophecy is a duel prophecy. Part of it applies to the age they were in but He is specifically referring to the period of time before His return which is obvious. Matthew 24 is a template because it contains the basic structure of Revelation. The beginning of sorrows correlates to the warning period of the trumpets, then the tribulation, then the first resurrection, then the time of wrath. 

The last week of Daniel's prophecy concerns the seven years of the tribulation, the attack on Jerusalem. (It could be longer as the numbers in Daniel's prophecy are symbolic and do not match the actual times it took to rebuild the city and the temple. Those years combined were designed to pin point the generation of Jesus' arrival. )  So the seven years deal with the period time in Jesus prophecy that occurs after the beginning of sorrows in Matthew 24.

Jesus prophecy is a duel prophecy. Part of it applies to the age they were in but He is specifically referring to the period of time before His return which is obvious. Matthew 24 is a template because it contains the basic structure of Revelation.

Only verses 15-31, all of the rest (verses 4-14) are about the Disciples time on earth, verses 7 & 8 are just thrown in to make sure his Disciples understand what he meant by the end is not yet, he DESCRIBES a long, long, long wait. 

The 70th week can not be a part of the Birth Pangs, its not possible, Birth Pangs describe pangs leading up until the birth.

The beginning of sorrows correlates to the warning period of the trumpets, then the tribulation, then the first resurrection, then the time of wrath. 

The Trumpets are in THE END, so the Birth Pans that deliver THE END can not be a part of the end.

The last week of Daniel's prophecy concerns the seven years of the tribulation, the attack on Jerusalem. (It could be longer as the numbers in Daniel's prophecy are symbolic and do not match the actual times it took to rebuild the city and the temple. Those years combined were designed to pin point the generation of Jesus' arrival. )  So the seven years deal with the period time in Jesus prophecy that occurs after the beginning of sorrows in Matthew 24.

It is 7 years, this will start when Israel give their "Land away" for all intense purposes, by joining the E.U. The only part of Matt. 24 that is in the 70th week however is verses 15-31. People look at the Wars, Pestilence, Earthquakes and do not quite get that Jesus is saying there will be many wars, (including WW1 and WW2 amongst many others) much Famine, many Pestilence Events like the Black Plague COVID 19 etc. and many Earthquakes, but these all LEAD IN to the 70th week, they are not the 70th week. 

12 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

It is 7 years, this will start when Israel give their "Land away" for all intense purposes, by joining the E.U. The only part of Matt. 24 that is in the 70th week however is verses 15-31. People look at the Wars, Pestilence, Earthquakes and do not quite get that Jesus is saying there will be many wars, (including WW1 and WW2 amongst many others) much Famine, many Pestilence Events like the Black Plague COVID 19 etc. and many Earthquakes, but these all LEAD IN to the 70th week, they are not the 70th week. 

I agree with that. The beginning of sorrows precedes the tribulation which is instigated by an attack on Israel and their captivity. I don't think it has anything to do with giving the land to the EU, they are invaded. Again I was shown that the beginning of sorrows correlates to the warning period of the trumpets which progresses over a long period of time.

On 5/24/2023 at 12:04 PM, Biblican said:

I agree with that. The beginning of sorrows precedes the tribulation which is instigated by an attack on Israel and their captivity. I don't think it has anything to do with giving the land to the EU, they are invaded. Again I was shown that the beginning of sorrows correlates to the warning period of the trumpets which progresses over a long period of time.

The Trumps are God's Wrath, and that starts in the exact middle of the week or at the 1260 event, Rev. 8 Asteroid (IMHO, Apophis) it does not start during the Church Age, everything after Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER for a reason, it means after the Church Age, seen in Rev. 2 and 3, thus everything after Rev. 4:1 (The LAST TRUMP) is happening during the 70th week end.

Reread Dan. 9:27 and Dan. 11:40-43.

REMEMBER, Covenant in Hebrew simply means Agreement, we must take out the idea its a Covenant (Agreement) with God, it just means an AGREEMENT, with any party.

Dan. 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off(Jesus dies), but not for himself: and the people(Romans) of the prince that shall come(2000 years later) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;(in 70 AD) and the end thereof shall be with a flood(Roman Army), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined(The Diaspora takes the Jews away until the end times or right before the 70th week, for that time period the Jews will be seen as DESOLATE/Forsaken by God).

27 And he(The Prince that shall come 2000 years later, from above) shall confirm the covenant(Agreement) with many(meaning NOT Just Israel) for one week(7 years OR God knows it lasts 7 years): and in the midst of the week he shall cause (From AFAR, the Jewish High Priest/False Prophets mandates this at the 1290, 30 days before the A.C. conquers Israel) the sacrifice(Jesus Worship) and the oblation to cease(to STOP), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate(Again, they are desolated by the Anti-Christs actions), even until the consummation(Until God's Wrath is appeased), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

{{{ So, THE MANY is not clearly understood, especially by those like Joel Richardson who see an Islamic Anti-Christ. They do not understand that this man (E.U. President) makes AGREEMENTS with MANY COUNTRIES, not just Israel. THE MANY Confuses them for this very reason. Now below I will show you who THE MANY are. I happened by chance (or Providence) upon a Wikipedia page called the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) where we see the E.U. has Agreements, which currently run in 7 year cycles, with not only Israel, but with every nation on the Mediterranean Sea coastline region under the guise of E.U. has trade agreements and they give 15 Billion Euros unto these nations and the E.U.'s stated goal is to see which nations may be good E.U. expansion candidates, I joke not !! So, Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Algeria, Syria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia all have agreements, Israel currently plays its football/Soccer in the Euro Leagues. Israel have wanted to join the E.U. for a long time, Israel have real liberal people in their Gov. and when they get elected, they tend to do strange things, but in their eyes, after the Gog & Magog War they will need a protector, they look at Hawaii and say we can be protected like they are, only by the E.U. So, they join the E.U. and this ignites God's rage/Wrath/the 70th week which drives Israel back unto God. How can the E.U. conquer a nation like Israel who has Nukes? Get them to agree to give them up, seeing as the E.U. are now (at that time) their PROTECTOR !! It all jibes. }}} 

download(15).jpg.7b03eec875ff0bc631bbde1f436c570e.jpg

The E.U.'s stated goal is to get these nations to align with them, and to bring forth possible expansion states.

European Neighborhood Policy   (Wikipedia Page)

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union. These countries, primarily developing countries, include some who seek to one day become either a member state of the European Union, or more closely integrated with the European Union. The countries covered are Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South; {{{This is Israel and THE MANY as seen in Dan. 8:25, Dan. 9:27 and Dan. 11:41 where he conquers MANY COUNTRIES.}}}

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues surrounding positive transformation. This process is normally underpinned by an Action Plan agreed by Brussels and the target country.

Funding: from the ENPI via ENI to NDICI
Main article: Global Europe

Giving incentives and rewarding best performers, as well as offering funds in a faster and more flexible manner, were the two main principles underlying the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) that came into force in 2014 and was merged in 2021 into Global Europe. It has a budget of €15.4 billion and provides the bulk of funding through a number of programmes and replaced The earlier European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI). This cooperation instrument continues to be managed by Directorate-General for Development and Cooperation and EuropeAid, which turns decisions taken on a political level into actions on the ground. The ENPI funding approved for the 2007–2013(7 Years) period was €11.2 billion.

-----------------------------

This used to also speak about the 2014-2020 Agreements, notice here it simply states they FOLDED the 2014 Agreements into the 2021 Agreements, so in essence we get Agreements that ran from 2007-2013 (7 Years) from 2014-2020 (7 Years) and has again kicked off in 2021. 

-------------------------------

Israel will join the E.U. and I suspect many of these other nations may also align with them over the Russia, Iran and Turkish uprising called the Gog & Magog War. This begins the 70th week !! When Israel joins the E.U. God's Wrath is overfilled, He thus sets off all end time events by sending Jesus back for the Church before He pours His wrath out onto mankind, but the Anti-Christ will not show his true colors until the Wrath of God falls, because he knows the United States will be taken out by the Asteroid of Rev. 8 in that the 1/3 of the Trees that burn etc. etc. is really just a DESTINATION POINT, the Two Americas (New World) combined have almost exactly 1/3 of the Landmass of the whole world and the Pacific Ocean has 1/3 of the water on the face of the earth. This is why the USA is not in Prophecy per se, unless you know what the 1/3 means. Thus after God wipes out the Russian, Iranian and Turkish Armies, this Anti-Christ will bide his time until the big ole USA is wiped out in two ways, well three counting the Pre Trib Rapture which leaves her as nothing but a Harlot type nation with no Church in her she becomes as filthy as old Babylon. But the two things the Anti-Christ waits on is the USA's economic collapse, which we all know is coming, and he also waits on this Asteroid named Apophis to destroy the New World. At that exact point in time (the DOTL/God's Wrath) the Anti-Christ can then go forth conquering without ANY Pushback. He does so in Dan 11:40-43 as seen below

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

{{{ So, this man (the KOTN/E.U. Leader) conquers Israel and MANY COUNTRIES, that is where the MANY comes from. But notice who he is not allowed to conquer, Edom, Ammon & Moab, the very place(s) where the Jews who flee Judea flee unto, where God protects them for 1260 days, in the Mountainous areas of Central & Southern Jordan !! Then lastly we see he conquers all of North Africa in verses 42 and 43, this thus creates a Map of the European Union PLUS those Nations he conquers and guess what, it will thus look identical on a map to old Rome !! SEE BELOW }}}

Rome 117 A.D. 

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(11).png.34a9ab17d87e19caecc3a6bca0b863c6.png

Now lets look at the current E.U. and these MANY NATIONS he is going to conquer as Dan. 11:40-43 shows us.

EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(6).png.ef4b0032b3dea3e73cb33908c9a916f8.png

Notice how every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea coastline is ruled over by both the Roman Fourth Beast and this European Union Beast/Anti-Christ ? Thus we know the Anti-Christ arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head, the 10 [horns] simply means the E.U. COMPLETLY (10 = Completion) REUNITED !! The Anti-Christ arises LATER (meaning He is born in the E.U. or Amongst the 10 or in a Completely Reunited Europe).

God Bless

download (16).jpg

Edited by Revelation Man

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Trumps are God's Wrath, and that starts in the exact middle of the week or at the 1260 event, Rev. 8 Asteroid (IMHO, Apophis) it does not start during the Church Age, everything after Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER for a reason, it means after the Church Age, seen in Rev. 2 and 3, thus everything after Rev. 4:1 (The LAST TRUMP) is happening during the 70th week end.

Reread Dan. 9:27 and Dan. 11:40-43.

REMEMBER, Covenant in Hebrew simply means Agreement, we must take out the idea its a Covenant (Agreement) with God, it just means an AGREEMENT, with any party.

Dan. 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off(Jesus dies), but not for himself: and the people(Romans) of the prince that shall come(2000 years later) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;(in 70 AD) and the end thereof shall be with a flood(Roman Army), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined(The Diaspora takes the Jews away until the end times or right before the 70th week, for that time period the Jews will be seen as DESOLATE/Forsaken by God).

27 And he(The Prince that shall come 2000 years later, from above) shall confirm the covenant(Agreement) with many(meaning NOT Just Israel) for one week(7 years OR God knows it lasts 7 years): and in the midst of the week he shall cause (From AFAR, the Jewish High Priest/False Prophets mandates this at the 1290, 30 days before the A.C. conquers Israel) the sacrifice(Jesus Worship) and the oblation to cease(to STOP), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate(Again, they are desolated by the Anti-Christs actions), even until the consummation(Until God's Wrath is appeased), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

{{{ So, THE MANY is not clearly understood, especially by those like Joel Richardson who see an Islamic Anti-Christ. They do not understand that this man (E.U. President) makes AGREEMENTS with MANY COUNTRIES, not just Israel. THE MANY Confuses them for this very reason. Now below I will show you who THE MANY are. I happened by chance (or Providence) upon a Wikipedia page called the European Neighborhood Policy where the E.U. has Agreements which currently run in 7 year cycles with not only Israel, but wit every nation on the Mediterranean Sea coastline, the E.U. has trade agreements and they give 15 Billion Euros unto these nations at the E.U.'s stated goal is to see which nations may be good E.U. expansion candidates, I joke not !! So, Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Algeria, Syria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia all have agreements, Israel currently plays its football/Soccer in the Euro Leagues. Israel have wanted to join the E.U. for a long time, Israel have real liberal people in their Gov. when they get elected, the tend to do strange things, but in their eyes, after the Gog & Magog War they need a protector, they look at Hawaii and say we can be protected like they are, only b y the E.U. So, they join the E.U. and this ignites God's rage/Wrath/the 70th week which drives Israel back unto God. How can the E.U. conquer a nation like Israel who has Nukes? Get them to agree to give them up, seeing as the E.U. are now (at that time) their PROTECTOR !! It all jibes. }}} 

download(15).jpg.7b03eec875ff0bc631bbde1f436c570e.jpg

The E.U.'s stated goal is to these nations to align with them, and to bring forth possible expansion states.

European Neighbourhood Policy

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union. These countries, primarily developing countries, include some who seek to one day become either a member state of the European Union, or more closely integrated with the European Union. The countries covered are Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South; {{{This is Israel and THE MANY as seen in Dan. 8:25, Dan. 9:27 and Dan. 11:41 where he conquers MANY COUNTRIES.}}}

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues surrounding positive transformation. This process is normally underpinned by an Action Plan agreed by Brussels and the target country.

Funding: from the ENPI via ENI to NDICI
Main article: Global Europe

Giving incentives and rewarding best performers, as well as offering funds in a faster and more flexible manner, were the two main principles underlying the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) that came into force in 2014 and was merged in 2021 into Global Europe. It has a budget of €15.4 billion and provides the bulk of funding through a number of programmes and replaced The earlier European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI). This cooperation instrument continues to be managed by Directorate-General for Development and Cooperation and EuropeAid, which turns decisions taken on a political level into actions on the ground. The ENPI funding approved for the 2007–2013(7 Years) period was €11.2 billion.

This used to also speak about the 2014-2020 Agreements, notice here it sim ply states the FOLDED the 2014 Agreements into the 2021 Agreements, so in essence we get Agreements that ran from 2007-2013 (7 Years) from 2014-2020 (7 Years) and has again kicked off in 2021. 

-------------------------------

Israel will join the E.U. and I suspect many of these other nations may also align with them over the Russia, Iran and Turkish uprising called the Gog & Magog War. This begins the 70th week !! When Israel joins the E.U. God's Wrath is overfilled, He thus sets off all end time events by sending Jesus back for the Church before He pours His wrath out onto mankind, but the Anti-Christ will not show his true colors until the Wrath of God falls, because he knows the United States will be taken out by the Asteroid of Rev. 8 in that the 1/3 of the Trees that burn etc. etc. is really just a DESTINATION POINT, the Two Americas (New World) combined have almost exactly 1/3 of the Landmass of the whole world and the Pacific Ocean has 1/3 of the water on the face of the earth. This is why the USA is not in Prophecy per se, unless you know what the 1/3 means. Thus after God wipes out the Russian, Iranian and Turkish Armies, this Anti-Christ will bide his time until the big ole USA is wiped out in two ways, well three counting the Pre Trib Rapture which leaves her as nothing but a Harlot type nation with no Church in her she becomes as filthy as old Babylon. But the two things the Anti-Christ waits on is the USA's economic collapse, which we all know is coming, and je waits on this Asteroid named Apophis to destroy the New World. At that exact point in time (the DOTL/God's Wrath) the Anti-Christ can then go forth conquering without ANY Pushback. He does so in Dan 11:40-43 as seen below

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

{{{ So, this man (the KOTN/E.U. Leader) conquers Israel and MANY COUNTRIES, that is where the MANY comes from. But notice who he is not allowed to conquer, Edom, Ammon & Moab, the very place(s) where the Jews who flee Judea flee unto, where God protects them for 1260 days, in the Mountainous areas of Central & Southern Jordan !! Then lastly we see he conquers all of North Africa in verses 42 and 43, this thus creates a Map of the European Union PLUS those Nations he conquers and guess what, it will thus look identical on a map to old Rome !! SEE BELOW }}}

Rome 117 A.D. 

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(11).png.34a9ab17d87e19caecc3a6bca0b863c6.png

Now lets look at the current E.U. and these MANY NATIONS he is going to conquer as Dan. 11:40-43 shows us.

EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(6).png.ef4b0032b3dea3e73cb33908c9a916f8.png

Notice how every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea coastline is ruled over by both the Roman Fourth Beast and this European Union Beast/Anti-Christ ? Thus we know the Anti-Christ arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head, the 10 [horns] simply means the E.U. COMPLETLY (10 = Completion) REUNITED !! The Anti-Christ arises LATER (meaning He is born in the E.U. or Amongst the 10 or in a Completely Reunited Europe).

God Bless

download (16).jpg

I have to disagree again.  God's wrath does not start until after the tribulation and the first resurrection. The trumpets are the warning period before the tribulation. As I said the plagues are progressive. If they happen after the church age, then why is John, a representative of the bride ministering in chapter ten, and the remnant is seen in chapter nine and 11? 

Also, when the beast empire takes full control it will change the demographics. The illuminati have already divided the world into ten regions each related back to a crowned head of Europe. So when the antichrist starts to face opposition it will be by the king of the south, etc. the head of that region so we can't pinpoint it to any country. I think by that point the EU will be revised and absorbed into the empire.

I have to disagree again.  God's wrath does not start until after the tribulation and the first resurrection. The trumpets are the warning period before the tribulation. As I said the plagues are progressive. If they happen after the church age, then why is John, a representative of the bride ministering in chapter ten, and the remnant is seen in chapter nine and 11? 

All time is tribulation, see John 16:33 Jesus stated this. The 70th week is Tribulation, God's Wrath starting in the middle of the week sees the greatest ever troubles known to mankind. The Seals only OPEN UP the Trumps which contain all of God's Wrath therein. The 7 Trumps ARE the 7 Thunders of Rev. 10, John was not allowed to tell everything he knew, only parts and only via encoded phrases and visions. John's book of Revelation was his Prophecy unto kings, peoples and nations. 

I have seen no Remnant spoken of in Rev. 9 or 11.

Also, when the beast empire takes full control it will change the demographics. The illuminati have already divided the world into ten regions each related back to a crowned head of Europe. So when the antichrist starts to face opposition it will be by the king of the south, etc. the head of that region so we can't pinpoint it to any country. I think by that point the EU will be revised and absorbed into the empire.

The 10 is simply the E.U. that's it.