• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, bloom said:

Would you please explain were the two witnesses are?  

The two witnesses are identified as candlesticks in Rev. 11:4. According to Rev. 1:20, candlesticks in Rev. are churches. There are two churches in Rev. 2 and 3 that receive no correction from the Lord, Smyrna and Philadelphia. The two witnesses represent that remnant and spiritual condition, the 144,000, that is ministering just before the rapture and before the tribulation. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

8 hours ago, Biblican said:

The two witnesses are identified as candlesticks in Rev. 11:4. According to Rev. 1:20, candlesticks in Rev. are churches. There are two churches in Rev. 2 and 3 that receive no correction from the Lord, Smyrna and Philadelphia. The two witnesses represent that remnant and spiritual condition, the 144,000, that is ministering just before the rapture and before the tribulation. 

The 144,000 are Messianic Jews then right?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

20 hours ago, farouk said:

The rapture of the church; 'caught up'; 1 Thess. 4.

I understand and agree with you that there are some signs of the end before the church is taken in the rapture.

Even though some don’t understand this, I realize that you are speaking of general signs and not cataclysmic world events.

Jesus told us we would not know the exact time and would not have exact knowledge of the time of the rapture.

In Christ 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,985
  • Content Per Day:  12.28
  • Days Won:  31

1 hour ago, BibleWords said:

I understand and agree with you that there are some signs of the end before the church is taken in the rapture.

Even though some don’t understand this, I realize that you are speaking of general signs and not cataclysmic world events.

Jesus told us we would not know the exact time and would not have exact knowledge of the time of the rapture.

In Christ 

@NConly, till then, in the Lord's Supper, we 'show the Lord's death, till He come'. We look to Him (Hebrews 12.2), we by His grace we seek to serve Him. (We don't look for disasters, etc., supposedly as if in exciting disasters are the key to our redemption.)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,401
  • Content Per Day:  2.72

6 minutes ago, farouk said:

@NConly, till then, in the Lord's Supper, we 'show the Lord's death, till He come'. We look to Him (Hebrews 12.2), we by His grace we seek to serve Him. (We don't look for disasters, etc., supposedly as if in exciting disasters are the key to our redemption.)

I believe in a pre-Trib  Rapture so the Trib is no real concern to me. I do like to try and understand it though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,985
  • Content Per Day:  12.28
  • Days Won:  31

3 minutes ago, NConly said:

I believe in a pre-Trib  Rapture so the Trib is no real concern to me. I do like to try and understand it though.

@NConly Indeed; exactly....the Scriptures are our guide, by God's grace.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

16 hours ago, Biblican said:

You are very good at twisting scripture to fit your own interpretations.

No, prophetic utterances/Prophecy in general, is my calling and has been for 38 years. I am very good at explaining it. When you get to heaven and realize everything I spoke about was factual, then you will be like, oh, I see now. It is what it is.

The early church recognized that Israel is the fig tree according some of the early Christian writings. 

That is not relevant, in many ways, firstly they had no way of knowing the vast amount of stuff we do looking back as per unravelling these codes. Secondly, we can always find one person who thinks in like manner and say "The Early Church says". Also, we can see Israel spoken of as a Fig Tree in various places, but that does not mean every time God/Jesus uses the Fig Tree it has to mean the same thing CONTEXT is VERY important. Its easy to see Matt. 24:32-35 IS NOT about Israel. You know why? It is self explanatory, he says LIKEWISE. Watch:

So, we get these signs from  verses 4-31

1.) We see the temples destruction 2.) False christs and then we see 3.) Earthquakes 4.) Pestilence 5.) Wars 6.) the killing of the Disciples 7.) The Gospel preached unto the whole world 8.) The AoD 9.) Jews fleeing Judea 10.) Tribulation and then 11.) THE Anti-Christ and The False Prophet and lastly 12.) The Sun & Moon going dark[er]. 

Now lets look at the parable of the Fig Tree and dissect it in proper CONTEXT: I will leave verses 29, 30 & 31 in to show THE FLOW.

Matt. 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened(KEY, this does not refer to the 2nd coming, but SIMPLY the middle of the week Asteroid Event that darkens the Sun & Moon), and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: {{{ Satan is cast out of Heaven at the 1260 Events. }}}

30 And then(1260 days AFTER the verse 29 events) shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven(the 2nd Coming is Here not Above):  and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Fig Tree Parable which is JUXTAPOSED again 12 SIGNS

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. {{{ So, LIKEWISE YE, when you see ALL OF THESE THINGS (SIGNS Jesus just spoke about) you should UNDERSTAND that the 2nd Coming is NEAR, even at the door. }}}

34 Verily(Truly) I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. {{ Well, WHAT GENERATION? The Generation who SEES all of these SIGNS, and the last sign is what? The Sun & Moon going darker by 1/3 as Rev. 8 shows us. }}

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. {{ This is simply Jesus affirming the above is TRUTH. }} 

So, your claim that I just twist stuff is an errant claim, I  just so happen to be called to Prophecy and understand it. See how your claim that this has to be Israel is not consistent with the known FACTUAL CONTEXT of the scriptures? 

Israel is called Sodom because there is a gay pride parade in the streets of Jerusalem every year. Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the Middle East.

Here is another place my brother you loose contextual continuance, yes it is true God NOW sees Israel as a Harlot, but you are QUOTING God's words/scriptures which He speaks AFTER Israel has repented, so WHY would He still be calling them a Harlot? Its like me repenting, but God still seeing me as an Evil person of the World, when in fact I am now separated unto Christ, why would God still see me as in my FORMER STATE? Well, He wouldn't of course, He sees me trough the blood of Jesus. Now I am going to PROVE 100 percent that Israel repents BEFORE the verse you cite, where supposedly God is still calling Jerusalem/Israel a Harlot !! Watch

The Two-witnesses show up at the 1335 and die therefore 75 days before the Beast dies who comes to be the Beast 75 days later at the 1260 DOTL event. We can prove that the Two-witnesses die during the 2nd Woe, SEE BELOW:

Rev. 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

{{ Then 3 1/2 days later when the Two-witnesses ascend, then in that SAME HOUR, the 2nd Woe ends and the 3rd Woe comes forth.}}

Rev. 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

{{ So, verse 8 is happening DURING the 2nd Woe right? Which is AFTER the DOTL starts right? Which starts via the First Trump, and even if you/others think the Seals are God's Wrath (they are not) the 2nd Woe comes from the 5th Trump so it HAS TO BE after the First Four Trumps right? So the Day of the Lord has already started right? OK, then allow me to show you that Israel repents JUST BEFORE the DOTL begins, thus that should solve this whole debate my brother.}}

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.{{1/3 of the end time Jews repents.}}

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

{{ So, ABOVE Israel repents right? They TURN TO God !! Now look at the very next verse in Zech. 14:1.}}

Zech. 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken(The Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem for 1260 days, see Daniel 12:7), and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

{{ Watch how we get a 1260 day JUMP with the word THEN just like I showed above via the THEN in Matthew 24:30. Thus the "IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation of those days" in Matthew 24:29 THEN Jumps 1260 days in verse 30 just like it does here also This is why not everyone can explain Prophecy. Not all are called into that field or ministry.}}

Then (1260 days LATER) shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

{{ Now lets look at Malachi 4:5-6 which also shows Israel repents BEFORE the coming DOTL 1260 middle of the week events}}.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So, Israel repents BEFORE the DOTL (1260) Events, the coming Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, Israel REPENTS then at the 1290 they Flee Judea, 30 days BEFORE the Anti-Christ conquers them at the 1260 Events (DOTL). Thus the passages you are citing brother, where God is "supposedly" calling Israel a Harlot, just can not mean what you are implying, it is just not possible that God would call Israel a Harlot AFTER they have repented, he is merely saying that the place is Jerusalem, and this is the Harlot city (AT THE TIME........Not at the present moment when Israel has repented) where Jesus was crucified. YES, Jerusalem WAS a Harlot City when Jesus was killed, YES..........Jerusalem is NOW a Harlot City, NO.............Israel will not be a Harlot at the 2nd Woe she has already repented my brother. Now do you see why we as men called unto Prophecy have a special God given gift? 

If people are not called unto Prophecy, it is OK to dabble in it, to study it, etc. etc. But don't try and teach it to other people when it is not your calling my friend. 

God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,972
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

23 hours ago, Biblican said:

Unless you can be more specific I still have to assume you didn't understand the post.

@Biblican This is what you posted on your initial post in bold (" Israel is also referred to as “Egypt,” a Gentile nation, which is a reproach upon the Jews’ own bigotry against Gentiles. 

God’s commandments to treat the “strangers,” the Gentiles, in their land as equals is blatantly ignored, (Leviticus 19:34) which is evident by the Jews’ brutal treatment of the Palestinians over the years.) 

Your statement in the first paragraph above is not from the Bible, anywhere in the Bible...

Because it suggests that this happens at the time the Jews were in a Covenant with God, in the Covenant of Sinai. 

It suggests that the Lord the is still enforcing the terms of the Sinai Covenant upon the "Israelites" or the Jews..

When the Sinai Covenant ended with the beginning of the New Covenant...

And the instructions in the book of Leviticus it was for the people who lived by the Sinai Covenant...whether it is God enforce or not..

And for that the people needed the Priesthood and the rituals performed in the Temple...it cannot faction without the Priesthood..and the Temple...

And the "stranger" in Leviticus is referring to anyone who lives amongst them that the Law applies to them also when they are in their land because the land was considered Holy...and a stranger could not plea immunity to ofences under the Law...He had to abide by the Sabath and if offend the Sabath the punishment is the punishment described in the Law...if he commits sexual offenses the punishment for him is the same as the punishment upon an Israelite who would commit the same offense..

The stranger cannot worship other Gods while living amongst the people because this is forbidden to an Israelite. 

And he needs to be Circumcised and accepts the God of the Israelites and keep their RELIGIOUS CALENDAR. 

Today the state of Israel is not a religious state like Iran is but it has laws to protect all religions and the building of Houses of worship for all religions. And how strange it is that they do not have a Temple to do their worship themselves..

They are forbidden by their own Law to build a Temple a New Temple...or no one can stop them for building a Temple but they will have a Temple without the Ark and the Tablets and the Rod of Aaron...the ever buding rod of Aaron and the ever mana in the clay pot...

And the golden altar and the Minora....

Aaron's buding rod..has bud into a new branch...someone else has taken the Bishops stick from Aaron....

The MANA, the Heavenly MANA the ever living MANA in the jar in the Lord's Ark it was a reminder that one day the Lord will do something, and it was given to him and to no one else to do something to make it happen that he will have children that they will be everlived and be together with him ..like the MANA in him will have Life...and the Minora they will be the Lord's Light in the world empowered by the oil of the Lord, the Holy Spirit. As he said to his disciples wait for the power from above...

And the Lord will be their Law giver from within their heart. He will right his Laws specifically for every one in their hearts as they are progressing and mature...not everyone is in the same situation and in the same growth stage and they have not come from the same background...for this and other reasons as each one is able to do the Lord fashions a specific growth program taylor for the specifics needs to fit the specific needs of each one...

And they have laws that protect the people even the sinners, they offenders of the Law...the state has given them rights to openly offend the Law and protects them who would other-wise had to be punished under the Law...even punishment with death...and they have Laws to punished everyone who takes the Law in his own hand and seek to punished those the Law protects...

The State of Israel today they do not enforce the Law of Moses. And you cannot accused them for not doing so.

Because they are the Nation of Israel by NAME ONLY.

And not by a degree from God...It is their Nation and they do what they decide to do...they VOTE ...according to their Constitution...which it is their own...and is not given to Moses...

God has a Nation and is looking for people to Joint his Nation to be included in the one who gives Life...not only because he had Life in himself but also he can give life and he can keep in the Life forever because he died for the forgiveness of their sins. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,563
  • Content Per Day:  6.01
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

14 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Biblican This is what you posted on your initial post in bold (" Israel is also referred to as “Egypt,” a Gentile nation, which is a reproach upon the Jews’ own bigotry against Gentiles. 

Your statement in the first paragraph above is not from the Bible, anywhere in the Bible...

Quick point if I may - Revelation 11:8 refers to Jerusalem spiritually as "Sodom and Egypt."

Edited by Vine Abider
Clarity
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,972
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

Quick point if I may - Revelation 11:8 refers to Jerusalem spiritually as "Sodom and Egypt."

This is interesting because when it was said they were like the Nation of Egypt...like Egypt was in Darkness when the people of God left Egypt the blessings of God left Egypt with them...

Or like Egypt who believe that they had the light of the Sun and they did not know that were in Darkness...

Like Egypt they will persecute the children of the light and in ignorance drive them out of their land...

Like Egypt who thought they were in the light of their Sun God but they found out that the light they had it was Darkness when Darkness fall in all Egypt....but not in the houses of the people of God at that time before the Exodus who were in the Covenant of Cirumcision of Abraham...and without the Law.

About " Sodom " because the sins of Sodom will increase...because the punishment for those sins in the Law did not come to them from God because they were not in a Covenant with God anymore since the time they put to death the Lord of the Covenant...or a sign that they will be in captivity in their own land under a foreign country and they abide by the rules of the occupying force...not being able to enforce their own Law in their own land..many probabilities..God is not in a Covenant with them...they put their God to death...they did not recognize him when he came to them as he had promised...

It was prophetic and it has happened...the City of Jerusalem is common...

There is no more Gentile acrobistia....the Lord can go everywhere in the world...

Jews in name only and Gentiles in name only...not in the books of God...but one man in his sins who needs to believe in Jesus Christ to be justified by his the eternal fountain of the blood of the Lamb of God. Who died for the forgiveness of the sins for everyone in the whole world who believes in him...even for the Nation who put him to death...

Jesus does not need a church, to accomplish his propose, he needs individuals just Like Paul and the disciples, this is what he said in Revelation 3:

To the victors, to the overcomers I will give them to sit with me on my Throne...