• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Pure abomination you are advocating brother. Clearly you are being led by something that is using you to promote lies and who this may be. Take some time and contemplate what you are saying. I will address  this further a little later.

No,actually the two christians who kill and torment other people in Jesus name is commiting the abomination.

I'm sure you will support their murderous adventure.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,444
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,actually the two christians who kill and torment other people in Jesus name is commiting the abomination.

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You are only fooling yourself and I think you know it.  Not to worry, I will help you to open your eyes to see what is plain written as the Lord's work being done by the two witnesses.  

You are stressing that the two prophets, kill and torment other people.  Their assignment was not for that purpose. They were sent to proclaim what the Lord gave them, but they were given powers to protect themselves if anyone wanted to harm them.  Hope you read that in the context.   Don't worry, I will hold your hands and show you the steps, if you have difficulty doing so.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

On 6/12/2023 at 9:58 AM, FJK said:

Why not just call them what they are called in the Bible without trying to interpret them into who and what we want them to be instead?

God works in many ways, some of which are entirely different than we may think they are or will be.  Don't put restrictions on God or you may miss out on his works because they are done in a way that is outside of those restrictions.

True,why try to add to what is not there.  

Funny,immediately when reading the OP I was Reminded of Jesus encounter with "legion".    They said"have you come to torment us before the time"

So many times,countless actually,I've found myself encountering others that just "shift "into an obvious state of discomfort,irritability,even seemingly tormented by the mere Presence of Holy Spirit - they don't know me from Adam,I don't know them and yet they are clearly influenced by a spirit that does not what to be near Jesus,it must be torture! The defeated foe doesn't stand a chance and the appointed time is coming when all that's been lurking in the shadows will be Revealed....

Just thinking out loud- Praise Jesus,King of kings,Lord of lords!

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

You are only fooling yourself and I think you know it.  Not to worry, I will help you to open your eyes to see what is plain written as the Lord's work being done by the two witnesses.  

You are stressing that the two prophets, kill and torment other people.  Their assignment was not for that purpose. They were sent to proclaim what the Lord gave them, but they were given powers to protect themselves if anyone wanted to harm them.  Hope you read that in the context.   Don't worry, I will hold your hands and show you the steps, if you have difficulty doing so.

Jesus didn't give anyone the powers to protect themselves.

Name one apostle of Jesus Christ who killed anyone in self defence.

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

True,why try to add to what is not there.  

Funny,immediately when reading the OP I was Reminded of Jesus encounter with "legion".    They said"have you come to torment us before the time"

So many times,countless actually,I've found myself encountering others that just "shift "into an obvious state of discomfort,irritability,even seemingly tormented by the mere Presence of Holy Spirit - they don't know me from Adam,I don't know them and yet they are clearly influenced by a spirit that does not what to be near Jesus,it must be torture! The defeated foe doesn't stand a chance and the appointed time is coming when all that's been lurking in the shadows will be Revealed....

Just thinking out loud- Praise Jesus,King of kings,Lord of lords!

With love in Christ, Kwik

They are not tormenting people with the holy spirit.

They are smiting the earth with plagues and with fire much like the Russian armed forces are doing in Ukraine .

Instead of Ukraine the armed forces of the north will be tormenting the occupants of the middle east during the time of the gentiles when the two witnesses give the command to fire on their enemies.

PS

Some of those Russians come in Jesus name saying I'm a Christian.The words of Jesus Christ were even invoked by Putin at the beginning of the war and the church in Russia supports the killing and torment of others.

It's not much different in the middle east at the time of the end.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

23 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus didn't give anyone the powers to protect themselves.

Name one apostle of Jesus Christ who killed anyone in self defence.

You are ignorant of reading and comprehending the scripture that is before you. The verse below does not say that the prophets initiated to harm anyone.  It says, that IF anyone attempts to harm them, then they face the consequences.  

These are end times events that are taking place.   The two witnesses are sent to do his work and are give the tools to get it done. Their task is to be completed and in that period, they are given all the supernatural powers to smite down anyone that interferes or hinders them. 

Wake up brother, whatever you are reading or who you are following is leading you down a hole and it seems like it's getting deeper.

Show me another scholar or in fact a person that holds your view of this view you have of revelation chapter 11.

Actually I think, you just want attention.  Enough of your ignorance.

revelation 11:5

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Edited by warrior12

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

You are ignorant of reading and comprehending the scripture that is before you. The verse below does not say that the prophets initiated to harm anyone.  It says, that IF anyone attempts to harm them, then they face the consequences.  

These are end times events that are taking place.   The two witnesses are sent to do his work and are give the tools to get it done. Their task is to be completed and in that period, they are given all the supernatural powers to smite down anyone that interferes or hinders them. 

Wake up brother, whatever you are reading or who you are following is leading you down a hole and it seems like it's getting deeper.

Show me another scholar or in fact a person that holds your view of this view you have of revelation chapter 11.

revelation 11:5

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

It's you that is ignorant of the scripture.

It plainly states that they torment people and for this reason they are killed and the people will celebrate their deaths.

Could you name one disciple that killed anyone in Jesus name?

29 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's you that is ignorant of the scripture.

It plainly states that they torment people and for this reason they are killed and the people will celebrate their deaths.

Could you name one disciple that killed anyone in Jesus name?

Who actually are the people who celebrate their deaths. Are they Christians, pagans, believers or unbelievers. Who actually are they ?.

What were the prophets prophesying about . You don't know, or do you. 

When were they killed, or let me see, When they had FINISHED their testimony.

You now answer with vague unsubstantiated remarks that has no substance.  Again, show me someone who agrees with your interpretation of chapter 11.  No, you can't or prove it . 

revelation 11:7

And when they shall have finished their testimony

Edited by warrior12

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 6/11/2023 at 9:49 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

So why do we call ourselves christians when our Lord was crucified but we don't call these two christians?

In a nutshell, to answer your question easily these 2 witnesses (Prophets), as some would say either Elijah or Enoch, and others Moses and Elijah were born BEFORE the term Christian was ever mentioned!  Before Christ was ever born!   Do you call Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, or Daniel .... Christians now?  Or are they prophets?

Honestly, this discussion has a bit of name-calling and personal inuendos that need to stop.  Simply answer questions straightforward and logically.

Be blessed,

George

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They are not tormenting people with the holy spirit.

They are smiting the earth with plagues and with fire much like the Russian armed forces are doing in Ukraine .

Instead of Ukraine the armed forces of the north will be tormenting the occupants of the middle east during the time of the gentiles when the two witnesses give the command to fire on their enemies.

PS

Some of those Russians come in Jesus name saying I'm a Christian.The words of Jesus Christ were even invoked by Putin at the beginning of the war and the church in Russia supports the killing and torment of others.

It's not much different in the middle east at the time of the end.

Not really sure what you were reading but my comment was about what came to my mind,that is what I posted-Ive no comment regarding Revelation 11,I take it literally as it is Written,nothing to add,nothing to be omitted-what God Says the 2 Witnesses Will do,they will do and they will have the Powers to accomplish those things-period

Be Blessed,Kwik