IGNORED

What I see, Or what I have read regarding the Jewish and the Gentiles. Each of our Purpose in Convicting each other.

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  440
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,237
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

What i see, Or what I have read regarding the Jewish peoples' purpose for the Gentiles, And the Gentiles people's purpose for the Jewish. It is the Jewish people's responsbility to remind the Gentiles that God's Laws are real, God's laws apply, And God's laws are not going to disappear when Jesus came down to Earth and was resurrected. What I mean by the Law is a call to Repentance and Godly attire. 

Gentiles' purpose' in witnessing to the Jewish people, Is to not stone people to death because they aren't perfect. It is a dance, and it is a Worthy dance to Dance. We don't stone people to death because they aren't perfect. We also, As Gentiles, Do not, Not follow God's teachings. This is how I see our purpose in witnessing to each other. And I am reading that it will be the Western, And the Gentiles nations who are not following God,

Who will be the judged in the Second Coming of Christ. The places I have chosen to read from a few places, It will be the Western, And the Gentile nations who will be judged. {And Jewish}, As well, But it will be our Nations who will be judged at the Second Coming of Christ. 

We should be prepared. 

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,734
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

There is neither Jew nor Greek  (Gentile) In Christ. The Christian is  a new animal created by God alone in His awesome mercy from everlasting to everlasting whether a Christian was previously a Jew or a Greek ( Gentile). The testimony is not of self but of  Jesus  no matter where one who has been turned about by the Holy Spirit was previous to that very personal and specific call.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Oh yes . . . each of us is unique in what God has for each of us to do. So, we would not be limited by what nationality we have or what ethnic group we are in.

Look at how Joseph was an outsider, in Egypt > Genesis 37-50 > and God used him to bless so many people not in his own family and nationality.

How we bless has first to do with God's love, not our nationality.

The Egyptians would not sit with him to eat, even though Pharaoh made him chief authority over Egypt! But still God made him God's blessing to those people.

So, God can make you His most important blessing to ones very different than you, even with their rules very different, and their beliefs.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,072
  • Content Per Day:  3.29

21 hours ago, believeinHim said:

What i see, Or what I have read regarding the Jewish peoples' purpose for the Gentiles, And the Gentiles people's purpose for the Jewish. It is the Jewish people's responsbility to remind the Gentiles that God's Laws are real, God's laws apply, And God's laws are not going to disappear when Jesus came down to Earth and was resurrected.

Gentiles' purpose' in witnessing to the Jewish people, Is to not stone people to death because they aren't perfect. It is a dance, and it is a Worthy dance to Dance. We don't stone people to death because they aren't perfect. We also, As Gentiles, Do not, Not follow God's teachings. This is how I see our purpose in witnessing to each other. And I am reading that it will be the Western, And the Gentiles nations who are not following God,

Who will be the judged in the Second Coming of Christ. The places I have chosen to read from a few places, It will be the Western, And the Gentile nations who will be judged. {And Jewish}, As well, But it will be our Nations who will be judged at the Second Coming of Christ. 

We should be prepared. 

A man sees what he sees, so I don't want to contradict you. Here are my observations.

THE JEW
He is of the line of Jacob by physical birth. He is under Covenant with God. The first Covenant promises Him about 15 promises, the main one being tha he would receive Canaan as an "everlasting possession". The second Covenant, made 430 years later at Sinai, commands him to be separate from all Gentiles. But if he kept the Covenant, his part being about 615 Laws and Ordinances, God would bless him in the sight of the Gentiles and he would become the leading Nation. If he broke these Laws God would chastise him in the sight of the Gentiles and the name Israel would become a by-word. Besides the wording of these Covenants, God's prophets promised that Israel would be chastised, dispersed, deported and hounded, but that they would receive mercy and be restored.

THE GENTILE
He is the of the line of Noah by physical birth. He is equipped with a conscience through which God transmits His moral law (Rom.2). He is under a Covenant, made with Noah. He is to shun evil and embrace good. He is to treat an Israelite carefully for one of God's promises was that anybody who hurt Israel would be hurt by Him. If he decided to live in Canaan, he should keep the Law given to the Jew. If he lives outside of Canaan he has no obligations except to follow his conscience and fear God. If he does not he will end in a world of pain.

THE NEW MAN
Ephesians 2:15-16 says that God, to fulfill His purpose, take SOME Jews out of Israel, and SOME Gentiles out of the Nations. They undergo a new birth by the Holy Spirit. This birth is a New beginning and the past is wiped out. The New Man has NO past so there are NO Jews or NO Gentiles in it (Gal.3:28, Col.3:11). For the New Man the Law of Moses is abolished. Because the New Man had his origin in Christ, he is seed of Abraham and eligible for the 15 promises (Gal.3:29). The promise for the land of Canaan is replaced by the whole world (Rom.4:13). Duty of the New Man is to live by the life of God which has been put in him to bring honor to God. His duty toward Jew and Gentile is to tell them of what God, and His Son, Jesus, have done. As he is a pilgrim on earth until God gives him the world, he is to shun possession, fame and this world's system. One day, after a lifetime of training, he will be the HEIR and OWNER of the world.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  440
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,237
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/what-is-a-gentile-the-new-testament-says-to-the-jew

Not sure I understand most of this, But it does call to repentance that much I know. Which is what I meant by the Law. I meant to the Call to Repentance, By the Law. 

The word "gentiles" means "nations"- a term used by the Israelites to denote all foreign (non-Israelite) peoples. Thus, the term gentile would typically designate anyone who is not a descendant of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob.

Most today term someone a gentile who is not a Jew. But Judah, the father of the Jews, was only one of 12 brothers from whom the 12 tribes of Israel originated. Joseph, Benjamin, Simeon, Reuben, Dan, etc., were also sons of Jacob and their descendants would not be considered gentiles.

Later, when the locations and identities of the other family members of the northern 10 tribes (called the House of Israel) were lost when they were taken into captivity, the term "Jew"came to be used for all of Jacob's known family.

When the Bible refers to the Jews first, then the gentiles, it means that the descendents of Jacob, called Jews, were the ones who first heard the gospel message brought by Jesus. After that it went to the gentiles who lived outside Judea and Galilee.

Since circumcision was a sign of the covenant God made with the children of Abraham, it is a term often used to indicate a Jew as opposed to a gentile. Those "of the circumcision" would be a reference to Israelites. Although there are physical benefits to male circumcision, God does not require this today for Christian conversion. Romans 2:28-29 says that what God really wants is spiritual circumcision of the heart - a repentant, godly attitude.

Edited by believeinHim