• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Paul is referring to the temple of our bodies which was made for God to dwell.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

So this A/C will be able to displace the Holt Spirit who has sealed each N.T. Believer, and who is their comforter.  So if you are around at this time, this person will be able to sit in you and proclaim to be god inside of you..

Wow a new theology.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

You need to rightly divide between the 2 separate events.  Jesus was asked 2 questions…the first was about the signs that would precede the destruction of the Temple they were looking at “with their own eyes.” That event has been fulfilled, because those buildings “they were looking at with their own eyes” have been destroyed long ago.

The second question was about the end of the world events and His second coming.

You need to be able to rightly divide the scriptures concerning these 2 separate events.

Is there a reason you couldn't answer the question I asked?

Was the question to hard?

You said the abomination of desolation spoken of by Jesus in Mathew 24 took place in 70 ad.Do you also believe the previous verse took place in 70 ad?

Do you need to rightly devide the question I'm asking you about your belief?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

You need to rightly divide between the 2 separate events.  Jesus was asked 2 questions…the first was about the signs that would precede the destruction of the Temple they were looking at “with their own eyes.” That event has been fulfilled, because those buildings “they were looking at with their own eyes” have been destroyed long ago.

The second question was about the end of the world events and His second coming.

You need to be able to rightly divide the scriptures concerning these 2 separate events.

So let me get this right.You believe the gospel was preached in all the world by 70 ad and the end came as in verse 14

Then you believe the abomination of desolation mentioned in verse 15 was placed in Jerusalem in 70 ad?

The gospel had been preached in all the world in 70 ad?

Mathew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

Are you sure the gospel had been preached in all the world by 70 ad?

I don't even think the book of Mathew was even written untill ,85 ad.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.89

15 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

So this A/C will be able to displace the Holt Spirit who has sealed each N.T. Believer, and who is their comforter.  So if you are around at this time, this person will be able to sit in you and proclaim to be god inside of you..

Wow a new theology.

In Christ

Montana Marv

God made our bodies to be like a temple for God to dwell in by His Holy Spirit.

But understand, not all have the Holy Spirit dwelling in them, but rather the spirit that is in the world.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

King James Version

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”

I will post more on this prophecy of the mystery of iniquity and the falling away from the faith in the near future, Lord willing. Peace

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So let me get this right.You believe the gospel was preached in all the world by 70 ad and the end came as in verse 14

Then you believe the abomination of desolation mentioned in verse 15 was placed in Jerusalem in 70 ad?

The gospel had been preached in all the world in 70 ad?

Mathew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

Are you sure the gospel had been preached in all the world by 70 ad?

I don't even think the book of Mathew was even written untill ,85 ad.

No, I don’t believe the gospel was preached in all the world by 70 ad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.52
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

8 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Its interesting to look at all the places where the phrase "all the ____________" is used when it clearly means a particular set, but not actually 'all'. Its a type of expression used often in scripture.

So context is vital.

17 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

So you believe Jesus perhaps got his events backwards.You believe Jesus should have said the abomination of desolation was placed first and then this part of the  gospel would be preached unto all nations and the end would come after the abomination of desolation is placed?

Why do you believe Jesus got his events backward?Do you believe maybe he just got mixed up?

Mathew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe Jesus perhaps got his events backwards.You believe Jesus should have said the abomination of desolation was placed first and then this part of the  gospel would be preached unto all nations and the end would come after the abomination of desolation is placed?

Why do you believe Jesus got his events backward?Do you believe maybe he just got mixed up?

Mathew 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

I don’t believe Jesus got events backwards.  I believe many a man have confused the 2 separate events as being a single end time event.

Just now, Stewardofthemystery said:

I don’t believe Jesus got events backwards.  I believe many a man have confused the 2 separate events as being a single end time event.

Well,if Jesus didn't get them backwards then this gospel of the kingdom would be preached unto all nations,and then the abomination that causes desolation would be placed in Jerusalem which is exactly the order in which he says it will take place.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

29 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,if Jesus didn't get them backwards then this gospel of the kingdom would be preached unto all nations,and then the abomination that causes desolation would be placed in Jerusalem which is exactly the order in which he says it will take place.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Again, Jesus was asked 2 separate questions about 2 separate events by the apostles.  The first is about the destruction of the Temple and surrounding buildings they were looking at with their own eyes.

The second question was about the signs that would precede His second coming and the end of the world.

So Jesus is talking about both things that were shortly to come to pass, and things that were not going to happen until the end of the world.

Notice in Luke’s account Jesus says ….. “But before all these” in verse 12

Luke 21:5-24

King James Version

And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.”

Jesus in saying “But before all these”in verse 12 was rightly divided between what was way off into the future concerning the end of the world, from what was shortly to come to pass with the destruction of the Temple.