• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Anne2 said:

I think, it will be all the ungodly when we sit at the table with Abraham, not just Gentiles, but both jew's as well.

Or even If that is not right. 

Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 ad. Then later, there was the bar kochba revolt as well. He was proclaimed messiah, coins were minted by the Jewish Sanhedrin that was moved by that time, to Yavneh?

As of now,they have chosen netanyahu who believes he is the king of Israel and wants to mark all his subjects.

I guess no one has told netanyahu that Jesus is the true king of Israel.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As of now,they have chosen netanyahu who believes he is the king of Israel and wants to mark all his subjects.

I guess no one has told netanyahu that Jesus is the true king of Israel.

Does Netanyahu call himself that? I dunno. But I think it will be when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled. But the law appears to have two periods of Wrath foretold, wrath to Israel, then the Gentiles when he is finished Israels wrath. The nations will be judged for how we treated Israel. I can fin those verses if you want to look and see what you think. It is pretty long, but here is what it says in the end

De 30:7  And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

Edited by Anne2

23 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Luke 21 speaks of a future AOD and Great Tribulation, and the Church that will be present on earth will be eyewitnesses of these future events and second coming of Jesus in the heavens 

So, you believe the temple needs to be rebuilt?

14 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

Does Netanyahu call himself that? I dunno. But I think it will be when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled. But the law appears to have two periods of Wrath foretold, wrath to Israel, then the Gentiles when he is finished Israels wrath. The nations will be judged for how we treated Israel. I can fin those verses if you want to look and see what you think. It is pretty long, but here is what it says in the end

De 30:7  And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.

And so what happens to the Jews who persecute the saints in Israel?

Keep in mind,Jesus told his followers that they will be persecuted throughout the cities of Israel before he comes.

Mathew 20;23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Going to be some saints persecuted throughout Israel by the unbelieving Jews before Christ comes.

15 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And so what happens to the Jews who persecute the saints in Israel?

Keep in mind,Jesus told his followers that they will be persecuted throughout the cities of Israel before he comes.

Mathew 20;23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Going to be some saints persecuted throughout Israel by the unbelieving Jews before Christ comes.

The apostles were persecuted and killed.

Ac 7:59  And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Mt 10:36  And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

Act 22:3  I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.
4  And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
5  As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

Paul, also was persecuted....He went all over the region.

Edited by Anne2

4 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

Ac 7:59  And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Act 22:3  I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.
4  And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
5  As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

I don't know what all will happen, but I think the way things are going in our country, wrath might be coming on the nations. We like the early church have a way of escape in Christ. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, Anne2 said:

So, you believe the temple needs to be rebuilt?

Isaiah 66:1-4 strongly suggest a rebuilt house/temple dedicated to God by the Jews, with renewed animal sacrifice, this will be an "Abomonation" to the Lord and the cross of Calvary, God will send them a strong delusion

Point Of Interest: The word "Delusion" is used 2 times in the KJV, and they are both associated with a house/temple, and it appears that the scripture presented could be "Parallel Readings" of the same event?

Isaiah 66:1-4KJV

1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11KJV

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  1.01

2 hours ago, Anne2 said:

Is it?  I am amillenialist, I don't know what others are in here does it matter?

No, I mean, is the idea behind 2 Tribulations being 1 was 70 AD and the 2nd will be worldwide.   Is this saying Matthew 24 speaks of 2 Tribulations?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, LiveWire said:

No, I mean, is the idea behind 2 Tribulations being 1 was 70 AD and the 2nd will be worldwide.   Is this saying Matthew 24 speaks of 2 Tribulations?

From the OP….

This first tribulation to the Jews was announced to begin by Jesus right after the abomination of desolation and destruction of the Temple mount in Jerusalem occurred in 70 ad. (Luke 21:20-24)

This is referred to in scripture as the tribulation of “those days” which was determined to run “many days” (Daniel 11:33) even all the way to "the fullness of the Gentiles", which I believe is marked by the 6th seal events. 

Then at the point of the 6th seal being loosed, this would begin the time of trouble such as the world has never seen, (Daniel 12:1); or the wrath of the Lamb/God beginning to be poured out on the Gentile Nations. (Rev. 6:17)

• Well Said! 1

8 hours ago, Anne2 said:

Jesus said his disciples will be persecuted throughout Israel till he comes.

He hasn't come yet has he?

Mathew 20;23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Edited by Shilohsfoal